• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I hope you have enjoyed the USA.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
He’s not gonna have one. Nobody worth a **** that wants a future in anything is going to work with him. He’s burned a lot of bridges, so those folks aren’t coming back. And I don’t think anyone is going to want to be a part of his administration for fear of being cancelled. Gonna be tough sledding for him to put together a team that’s worth a ****. JMHO.
I believe you are correct in that assessment, but do you honestly believe they could be any worse than the team that Biden surrounds himself with?

America today = lowered expectations.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
He's braindead and does what his party wants. He's at the end of his life road. Doesn't care.
The Dims have lost the middle so all he can do is appeal to the Far Left.

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
Biden is visiting Wilmington NC this afternoon.

I’ll be more surprised if he doesn’t fall off the stage then if he does.

I’m trying to see a concert and he’s got traffic all screwed up

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Not a huge Trump fan personally but a huge Trump fan politically.
Gotta get this man back in office. And then he has to be smart enough to get a VP than can be the next president for 8 years.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
A) continue paying attention to the gaslighting that "the pills are close.". This is absolutely a precursor to 91 million votes, (just enough to win those swing states).

B) I REALLY wish he'd pick Tulsi Gabbard. She's moderate enough to help pick up some independents who might see her as a bridge between the parties.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
B) I REALLY wish he'd pick Tulsi Gabbard. She's moderate enough to help pick up some independents who might see her as a bridge between the parties.
Been saying this for a long time. Gabbard is truly more of a “Centrist“ then a Democrat. The only reason she gets tagged as a D is because there are really only 2 parties. I think if polling were actually truthful, 60-75% of the country would fall in the area 5-10% right or left of dead center.

Trump is no more a “traditional” Conservative than Most of America, he just uses them to get the fringe votes, since he knows most Republicans will just vote for the R. I truly believe that if he would abandon the fringe elements of the Republican Party, and instead, actually appeal to the “Centrist” majority in this Country, it wouldn’t even be close. The way to do this is to pick Gabbard as his VP pick. Then in 28 pick another Centrist, but just slightly right.

The best Governor the State of Montana ever had was a Centrist Democrat with his Centrist Republican Lt. Governor.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
A) continue paying attention to the gaslighting that "the pills are close.". This is absolutely a precursor to 91 million votes, (just enough to win those swing states).

If Trump was smart he would do this, the question being does he understand this?

She's both smart and articulate. The debates between her and the cackler would be entertaining, if the moderators stay out of the way.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Been saying this for a long time. Gabbard is truly more of a “Centrist“ then a Democrat. The only reason she gets tagged as a D is because there are really only 2 parties. I think if polling were actually truthful, 60-75% of the country would fall in the area 5-10% right or left of dead center.

Trump is no more a “traditional” Conservative than Most of America, he just uses them to get the fringe votes, since he knows most Republicans will just vote for the R. I truly believe that if he would abandon the fringe elements of the Republican Party, and instead, actually appeal to the “Centrist” majority in this Country, it wouldn’t even be close. The way to do this is to pick Gabbard as his VP pick. Then in 28 pick another Centrist, but just slightly right.

The best Governor the State of Montana ever had was a Centrist Democrat with his Centrist Republican Lt. Governor.
No thanks. I really think that people are socially more centrist, but tired of big government, and dependence on international help.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

Tulsi Gabbard would be a great VP pick as I think she would make a great president.

I don't see her turning coat on us either. I've watched and listened to her enough over the years to know she's genuine, a solid human and a patriot.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Not a huge Trump fan personally but a huge Trump fan politically.
Gotta get this man back in office. And then he has to be smart enough to get a VP than can be the next president for 8 years.
Yep---I agree...

I hope he chooses Rubio..

That will gain him some Independent and moderate Dem votes.

I also think Rubio has the experience, knowledge, and abilities to be a good president for this country one day.

Last edited:

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
That'll never happen.
Was thinking they can’t very well have a VP debate without a P debate and they’re not going to let Joe debate. I still don’t think he will be the Dims’ nominee.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Was thinking they can’t very well have a VP debate without a P debate and they’re not going to let Joe debate. I still don’t think he will be the Dims’ nominee.
It's getting pretty close to be switching horses. Moose may be able to pull it off, but I don't think the used car salesman from California can.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
It's getting pretty close to be switching horses. Moose may be able to pull it off, but I don't think the used car salesman from California can.
I think that the dems will go Biden/Newsom, so that old Joe can die in office and their golden commie boy can be potus.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I have it on good authority from Dan Bongino that Moose hates politics and that isn’t going to happen. I’m thinking Newsom or Hildebeast.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Tulsi Gabbard would be a great VP pick as I think she would make a great president.

I don't see her turning coat on us either. I've watched and listened to her enough over the years to know she's genuine, a solid human and a patriot.
Disagree. Conservatives like her right now because she is calling out the stupidity of the far left. The minute the left comes two inches closer to the center, she’ll be back to crapping on conservatives.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Disagree. Conservatives like her right now because she is calling out the stupidity of the far left. The minute the left comes two inches closer to the center, she’ll be back to crapping on conservatives.
Right now, I'd be OK with that. I think 90% of the country is in the middle ground anyway. It's the division from the extremes in both parties that's tearing us apart.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Right now, I'd be OK with that. I think 90% of the country is in the middle ground anyway. It's the division from the extremes in both parties that's tearing us apart.
Again, most every study I've seen shows that voters prefer less government, bur moderate social views. That's very different from moderate govt.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
90%? lol. I’d say maybe 50%. People are moving more toward the extremes daily. I mean, Trump is more the extreme (extreme what, I’m not sure) than the middle, and 75% of conservatives would die in a fire for the guy.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
90%? lol. I’d say maybe 50%. People are moving more toward the extremes daily. I mean, Trump is more the extreme (extreme what, I’m not sure) than the middle, and 75% of conservatives would die in a fire for the guy.
Not sure where that puts me then. I'm a fiscal conservative, but as far as social issues go, I don't give a rat's *** what people do as long as they don't want me to pay for their choices. Still think Tulsi would help Trump's chances more than hurt them.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Not sure where that puts me then. I'm a fiscal conservative, but as far as social issues go, I don't give a rat's *** what people do as long as they don't want me to pay for their choices.
This is where I'm at and have been at for a long time. Just leave me be and live and let live.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
No thanks. I really think that people are socially more centrist, but tired of big government, and dependence on international help.
You must not know much about Gabbard, because she is for just that.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If Trump was smart he would do this, the question being does he understand this?
He might understand this, but his ego is his enemy.
She's both smart and articulate. The debates between her and the cackler would be entertaining, if the moderators stay out of the way.
She destroyed Harris‘ Presidential bid single handedly. No reason to think it wouldn’t be worse next time.

Reactions: xjx