• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I hope you have enjoyed the USA.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
But, it's over. This is what leaders are doing. I wish it were unbelievable. It's not.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
GMeFewXbgAEUJb4

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
It's sad but nothing seems to shock me anymore.. I don't Think Trump could even fix this train wreck in only four years.
Doesn’t help that he has to fight half the people in his own party too.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Not a joke---I am serious.

Soros and libs will be protesting, peacefully of course, anything that is Americano...

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
It's sad but nothing seems to shock me anymore.. I don't Think Trump could even fix this train wreck in only four years.
Trump still lacks a team.

Where is the rest of his team, outside of legal help, on policy, treasury, security, etc?

He just trashed almost everyone he brought into his previous administration.

Lets say he is right and wins......who is gonna do the work. And heaven forbid he gets ill, but who/where is the rest of his inner team?

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
And then the funding stops and no more Occupy or BLM or climate protests, lol.

Anyone notice that these new young protesters mostly wear masks? They just needed a new cause to fight!!
Yesir!
Same sponsors....same clothing/techniques/strategies....mostly same protestors.....different cause.

Rinse-Wash-Repeat.

xjx

Reaction score
Brown shirts.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Where is the rest of his team, outside of legal help, on policy, treasury, security, etc?

Lets say he is right and wins......who is gonna do the work. And heaven forbid he gets ill, but who/where is the rest of his inner team?
I'll apply to be head of the EPA.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score

He’s not gonna have one. Nobody worth a **** that wants a future in anything is going to work with him. He’s burned a lot of bridges, so those folks aren’t coming back. And I don’t think anyone is going to want to be a part of his administration for fear of being cancelled. Gonna be tough sledding for him to put together a team that’s worth a ****. JMHO.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
He’s not gonna have one. Nobody worth a **** that wants a future in anything is going to work with him. He’s burned a lot of bridges, so those folks aren’t coming back. And I don’t think anyone is going to want to be a part of his administration for fear of being cancelled. Gonna be tough sledding for him to put together a team that’s worth a ****. JMHO.
It's a moot point, no way in hell he's going to win the election, if it even gets that far.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If he does win, he needs to bring in ONLY private sector people, not a single politician. Bring in people to completely dismantle everything and rebuild from the ground up. Cut off ALL FOREIGN AID, even that previously promised. We need to get our own house in order, then we can look outside of the country to help only our closest allies. It needs to be a 110% mindset of, ”You are with us, or against us.“. Only import and export to/from our allies. Pull all trade from China AND Russia, and their economies collapse.

TRADE becomes our Foreign aid.

We don’t have to take an antagonistic approach to China, Russia, etc. Just let them know that we are done trying to buy “cooperation“. We also need to take a completely defensive position worldwide. Our Allies can pay 100% of the expenses for troops stationed in their countries, or we return them home. Let it be known that if we have to come save their ***** AGAIN, any land recaptured will be annexed into the UNITED STATES. Their country will cease to exist, as soon as they lose it.

Too much of the world depends on the US for their sovereignty. Just watch how fast they fall in line, when their gravy train stops running.

Last edited:

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
If he does win, he needs to bring in ONLY private sector people, not a single politician. Bring in people to completely dismantle everything and rebuild from the ground up. Cut off ALL FOREIGN AID, even that previously promised. We need to get our own house in order, then we can look outside of the country to help only our closest allies. It needs to be a 110% mindset of, ”You are with us, or against us.“. Only import and export to/from our allies. Pull all trade from China AND Russia, and their economies collapse.

TRADE becomes our Foreign aid.

We don’t have to take an antagonistic approach to China, Russia, etc. Just let them know that we are done trying to buy “cooperation“. We also need to take a completely defensive position worldwide. Our Allies can pay 100% of the expenses for troops stationed in their countries, or we return them home. Let it be known that if we have to come save their ***** AGAIN, any land recaptured will be annexed into the UNITED STATES. Their country will cease to exist, as soon as they lose it.

Too much of the world depends on the US for their sovereignty. Just watch how fast they fall in line, when their gravy train stops running.
^^^^^^^^^ This x 10!

We need team USA players, we've allowed politicians to sell us out to our enemies for far too long.

I can't even hardly buy anything that isn't made in **** ing China.

A country who tries to undermine us constantly.

Nobody is coming to save us when we fall. Somebody has wreck what's going on in Washington. At least expose it to the masses.

I have hope for things because the majority of states are not like Washington. Which has become everything the founders of this country warned us about and tried to safeguard against with the constitution.

Unfortunately the constitution is only a piece of paper. If you can't enforce it,it's worthless.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^ This x 10!

We need team USA players, we've allowed politicians to sell us out to our enemies for far too long.
Yep, BOTH PARTIES
I ran a hydraulics shop for years. Tried to deal in only American made products early on, gave up as it was impossible.
Too bad Americans don’t care
Nobody is coming to save us when we fall. Somebody has wreck what's going on in Washington. At least expose it to the masses.
Again, Americans don’t care
I have hope for things because the majority of states are not like Washington. Which has become everything the founders of this country warned us about and tried to safeguard against with the constitution.
Most States don’t agree, but their Representatives are more interested in working for their party and bowing to a one world government
Unfortunately the constitution is only a piece of paper. If you can't enforce it,it's worthless.
Enforce it? Americans don’t even know what it is anymore. Decades of pushing Social Studies to kids, by the NEA, has made it unknown to them.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
It's a moot point, no way in hell he's going to win the election, if it even gets that far.
I’m in agreement. Looking at the way things are in this country, how tired people are of liberal nonsense and how these politicians pretty much give us the finger at every turn, you would think almost anyone would beat Biden in a landslide.

I mean, everyone I talk to-liberal, conservative, friend, stranger, black, white, Hispanic, man, woman-they are all tired of it and they all claim to be voting Trump. If everything is fair and people are being honest, Trump wins going away.

But, I don’t think they’re going to let him win. If this court stuff doesn’t work, I fear what they’ll try next. To this day, I’m surprised no one has taken a shot at him.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I’m in agreement. Looking at the way things are in this country, how tired people are of liberal nonsense and how these politicians pretty much give us the finger at every turn, you would think almost anyone would beat Biden in a landslide.

I mean, everyone I talk to-liberal, conservative, friend, stranger, black, white, Hispanic, man, woman-they are all tired of it and they all claim to be voting Trump. If everything is fair and people are being honest, Trump wins going away.

But, I don’t think they’re going to let him win. If this court stuff doesn’t work, I fear what they’ll try next. To this day, I’m surprised no one has taken a shot at him.
Who knows what will happen but I see him being disqualified or unable to run for whatever reason and they'll plug in Nikki Haley. In my opinion she is just a female version of W and/or Jeb Bush and tied into the establishment. The road we're on will continue winding to where we're heading...off a cliff.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Enforce it? Americans don’t even know what it is anymore. Decades of pushing Social Studies to kids, by the NEA, has made it unknown to them.
I teach parts of it in my classroom almost daily. Sucks that it is to small classes of inmates.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^ This x 10!

That’s one of Biden’s problems, he’s trying to appease the Muzzies so he doesn’t lose Michigan instead of winning it by appealing to the autoworkers and being anti-China.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Yep, BOTH PARTIES

I ran a hydraulics shop for years. Tried to deal in only American made products early on, gave up as it was impossible.

Too bad Americans don’t care

Again, Americans don’t care

Most States don’t agree, but their Representatives are more interested in working for their party and bowing to a one world government

Some Americans do care,just not enough and we certainly don't protest.

The leftists would send their paid agitators to instigate **** and the news would call us extremists anyway.

So the problem is 100% Washington and complete ignorance in the majority of the population.

We really can't vote our way out of it. I don't think you could find enough men and women with impeccable integrity in politics.

You need all of them putting country over self political preservation. There's no way that's happening.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

his hot *** attorney should be the press secretary

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
That’s one of Biden’s problems, he’s trying to appease the Muzzies so he doesn’t lose Michigan instead of winning it by appealing to the autoworkers and being anti-China.
He's braindead and does what his party wants. He's at the end of his life road. Doesn't care.