• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harrison visiting Cheats at Gillete

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Our linebackers have been asked to drop in coverage a helluva lot more to utilize their athleticism. Sorry to say, but there wasn't a whole lot of use for him in that capacity. Sure, we can all ***** about a guy like McCullers being kept over Harrison, but he still wasn't going to get on the field. Should we end up playing the *ats again, I feel pretty confident that Al, Gilbert, Bell, and company are going to be able to handle him fairly well, IF he even sees the field that much with them. This isn't 2008-2010 James Harrison. Hell, they could still cut his *** before the postseason even begins. Could totally be the case of them needing a body for essentially a meaningless week 17.

I laugh at your last sentence.

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score

ark steel

Reaction score
I can see it in my mind's eye. Ju Ju wide open in the end-zone with 8 seconds left, Steelers even with the P*ts. Ben sets his feet to make the throw and James blind-side destroys him. Ben loses the ball, P*t ******** picks it up and runs it in for the winning score.

Change the last. James pulls up 1yd short of Ben and stands watching as ben completes the winning td pass.

James rips off his jersey to show a tshirt that says "**** you, Rog and **** you Kraft"

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Bill-I-Cheat and Harrison have already accomplished what this signing is all about. Listen to the comments on this site alone, get in their heads they can't handle it. Goal accomplished. Who else would sign a guy on the end of his career and what player would care with two games left. Harrison just shoved it up Tomlin nd the Steeler organization back sides. All the Steelers standing up for Harrison , has just been told eat ****. Harrison name should never be in the Steelers hall of fame. The fans who loved Harrison, really, none of these players today care one bit of any fan unless they are getting something out of it. Harrison showed us all his character.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
I think its funny all the peeps that are beside themselves about now. I hope we meet the Pats in the playoffs and he is on the field for over 50 percent of the plays. We can only wish for that.

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Bill-I-Cheat and Harrison have already accomplished what this signing is all about. Listen to the comments on this site alone, get in their heads they can't handle it. Goal accomplished. Who else would sign a guy on the end of his career and what player would care with two games left. Harrison just shoved it up Tomlin nd the Steeler organization back sides. All the Steelers standing up for Harrison , has just been told eat ****. Harrison name should never be in the Steelers hall of fame. The fans who loved Harrison, really, none of these players today care one bit of any fan unless they are getting something out of it. Harrison showed us all his character.

Why should a player have loyalty to a team or fan base when there is no loyalty from any of the teams to any of the players? It's a business for everyone involved, nothing more, nothing less. No different than any other employer/employee relationship.

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Steelers gave him plenty of loyalty, he retired and they brought him back and has been paid well. The fan base had plenty of loyalty for James if you don't believe it read the comments. We all see what this is about, Tomlin as usual pissed Harrison off and he is being paid for information.

mdk2

Reaction score
I think its funny all the peeps that are beside themselves about now. I hope we meet the Pats in the playoffs and he is on the field for over 50 percent of the plays. We can only wish for that.

If he's not playing well, Belichick will remove him from the game. I can't say the same for the Steelers coaching. They don't play well, they stay in most of the time.

Spike

Reaction score
I can see it in my mind's eye. Ju Ju wide open in the end-zone with 8 seconds left, Steelers even with the P*ts. Ben sets his feet to make the throw and James blind-side destroys him. Ben loses the ball, P*t ******** picks it up and runs it in for the winning score.

Then James hoists Brady onto his shoulders as they run off the field under the confetti to raise the Lombardi

FIRE TOMLIN!

james-harrison-tom-brady.jpg

Last edited:

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
I ****** knew it. Jesus Tomlin you are a ****** idiot.

A good head coach is supposed to give their team to edge. Tomlin gives edges to the other coaches. Now Hoodie will know all of our calls, without the need for an illegal radio or camera.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Give Deebo credit. In one fell swoop he has made Mike Tomlin a prophet. "James time will come."

If the Steelers weren't going to let him compete for a SB, you can't blame him for going out and finding someone who would.

It's a poor gamble to mess with a man's pride. Let's hope the Steelers can cover their bet.

chipped ham

Reaction score
A good head coach is supposed to give their team to edge. Tomlin gives edges to the other coaches. Now Hoodie will know all of our calls, without the need for an illegal radio or camera.

How did he fare in Cincy? I seem to remember him doing jack-*******-****. Oh, and this was when he was a younger player, descending from his peak. He's nowhere near that anymore. Harrison is not the move that puts the "*ats over the top."

mdk2

Reaction score
How did he fare in Cincy? I seem to remember him doing jack-*******-****. Oh, and this was when he was a younger player, descending from his peak. He's nowhere near that anymore. Harrison is not the move that puts the "*ats over the top."

Bellicheat isn't going to waste his time signing him if he doesn't think he can find a scheme for him to be productive. We're talking coaching technique of Marvin Lewis vs. Bellicheat... he'll find ways for James to be successful in a role.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score

Bengals were a 4-3 defense and James didn't fit. I think he was signed mainly to mentor the young thugs on that team and try to keep them in line.

The Pats situation is completely different. They run a scheme that can use James at his best. No dropping into coverage, just rushing the passer in situations, maybe 15-20 snaps.

The Pats suck at pass rush. JH immediately becomes their best edge rusher and if he can manage 5 pressures in limited snaps then he has impacted the game.

Ben stood back there with all day to throw vs the Pats. What happens if JH beat Villanueva early in the game? Maybe Ben starts looking over that shoulder and rushes a bit. Villanueva is really tall and JH is a tough assignment for him.

The Pats signing JH was so predictable. That's what makes it crazy that the steelers cut him.