• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harrison visiting Cheats at Gillete

Big Ben Rules

Reaction score
I can see it in my mind's eye. Ju Ju wide open in the end-zone with 8 seconds left, Steelers even with the P*ts. Ben sets his feet to make the throw and James blind-side destroys him. Ben loses the ball, P*t ******** picks it up and runs it in for the winning score.

Na, James will have already taken Brady out in practice. oops, sorry coach. forgot he had the red jersey on.:sorry:

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Not sure how you guys can say harrison doesn't have it. The only game i recall him playing in alot was KC and he dis well. Other than that he has been deactivated for several games and barely played in others. I would have liked to seen him used as a pure pass rusher. I have no problem with him going to the pats. A pissed off Harrison well not be fun to play against.

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure how you guys can say harrison doesn't have it. The only game i recall him playing in alot was KC and he dis well. Other than that he has been deactivated for several games and barely played in others. I would have liked to seen him used as a pure pass rusher. I have no problem with him going to the pats. A pissed off Harrison well not be fun to play against.

He'll barely play, einstein

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
I can see it in my mind's eye. Ju Ju wide open in the end-zone with 8 seconds left, Steelers even with the P*ts. Ben sets his feet to make the throw and James blind-side destroys him. Ben loses the ball, P*t ******** picks it up and runs it in for the winning score.

Your Mind's eye is drunk again

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear GOD help us!! Help up allllllll!!!!
sheldon-hyperventilating-big-bang-theory.gif

awboatguy

Reaction score
Villanueva can block him. He is still a beast, but not the same beast he was. I’m more worried about what kind of intel he takes with him.

I hope the front office and coaches prepared for this scenario. However, we all know what they say about hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
LOL, did you watch the Patriots LB corp when we played them? I would bet he plays in at least 50% of their snaps. Einstein.

Shows how much you know, Copernicus. Bet you $1000 he doesn't play in more than 50% of their snaps

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Shows how much you know, Copernicus. Bet you $1000 he doesn't play in more than 50% of their snaps

Your dumb *** doesn't have 2 nickels to rub together let alone $1000. But that just shows how much you know.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
He wont play 50 percent. And he doesnt need to. The Pats are masters of situational football. And you can bet one damn thing FOR SURE if he is signed by the Patriots they know a hell of a lot more about what they need then the Steelers do. Whole thing comes down to the inactives yesterday. And it really comes down to Mccullars or Harrison. Every other player is either less expendable or could have a future. For example if you get a corner injured Sensebaugh becomes important. If you drop Dobbs he will likely get plucked. I would say the Nose tackle is as well manned as the OLB. I also dont think there would have been interest. He would have sat on the street if you incurred an injury. But you cannot look at the practice squad. Those are not players that could have been dumped. If AB had not been hurt maybe Hunter. It was a tougher than you think decision but I think they ****** it up. I know he will look like a complete idiot if Harrison has any impact on a second Steelers/Pats game.

Last edited by a moderator:

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
In a four man pass rush he is still better than either of the Steelers outside linebackers. He has less flexibility but some situations dont demand that.

mdk2

Reaction score
Patriots officially sign James per Schefter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mdk2

Reaction score
In a four man pass rush he is still better than either of the Steelers outside linebackers. He has less flexibility but some situations dont demand that.

People really think Haley will come up with a scheme to put James in a liability situation lol... that’s funny.

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
Your dumb *** doesn't have 2 nickels to rub together let alone $1000. But that just shows how much you know.

Translation: "oh snap, I've been called out on my nonsense! I need a witty repartee, quick! "

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
Signed by pats per bleacher

Uncle Ben

Reaction score
Harrison still has some ability left and not to mention a wealth of experience. He flashed during the end of last season and this year during the KC game. He should have played more than 40 snaps this year. I blame Peezy !

mdk2

Reaction score
Steelers owned on and off the field by the Patriots. I’m just glad Arthur Moats is still on our team, where would we be without him on special teams and as a back up.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
This ******* irks me.

Not caring for how this transpired at all.

milkman dan

Reaction score
However, Antonio Brown commenting on James Harrison's instagram post "Deebo, how you get fired on your day off?" might be the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

chipped ham

Reaction score
Our linebackers have been asked to drop in coverage a helluva lot more to utilize their athleticism. Sorry to say, but there wasn't a whole lot of use for him in that capacity. Sure, we can all ***** about a guy like McCullers being kept over Harrison, but he still wasn't going to get on the field. Should we end up playing the *ats again, I feel pretty confident that Al, Gilbert, Bell, and company are going to be able to handle him fairly well, IF he even sees the field that much with them. This isn't 2008-2010 James Harrison. Hell, they could still cut his *** before the postseason even begins. Could totally be the case of them needing a body for essentially a meaningless week 17.

Sith Lord

Reaction score
He just posted a pic with Brady. I’m sick.