• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game Day Menu

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Sammich and Ketel One shots over here.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Steelmann

Reaction score
Ok guys & gals. Different week,different menu. While I realize you Eastern time zone folks will be sucking down red bull and vodka shots just to stay awake for this,us pacific time zone people actually have a dinner time game.

It’s been absolutely pouring here in Vancouver. Heavy Rainfall warnings for daysSo I slow cooked a huge smoked ham hock,into my lightly spiced cumin and ginger flavored split pea soup. Add a little bit of hot pepper for a light heat. The usual potatoes,carrots,onions,leeks. Smells and looks delicious. Overnight fridge,then on low low for a few hours before. The ham just shredding off the bone.......mmmmm,mmmm,good.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
We need to do something with all the jalapenos and a few of the bell peppers still on the plants before first frost gets them. I'll be making a batch of Steeler Chili but due to the time, most will probably be frozen for later.

For dinner we are going to make Sea Chicken Enchiladas that will use both the bells and jalapenos. For an appetizer my wife is going to try making sausage stuffed jalapeno poppers.

Mmmmm.

41-415952_homer-simpson-drooling-food.png

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm surprised DIC hasn't commented on this or traveled to your house yet.
I was going to comment. You beat me to it

WhoAley pig BACON, I just read these post(s) so you both have been around long enough to know that B-A-C-O-N goes with everything, including cheese cake and Ice Cream.

If ever in doubt on if BACON works as a side dish or drink (juicer it), the answer is yes.

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
froozen totino's pizza (walmart special) with BEACON juice shots.

Salute the nation

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Chicken breast in a secret marinade my wife makes. She won't tell me the recipe but it's damn good. She says it's job security. I'm making that on the grill along with a greek fish dish, baked potatoes and yams. We'll have enough food for the entire week.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Im smoking some baby back ribs in the masterbuilt,, Already started... Following up later with some smoked chicken quarters. I think ill make some pierogies as well.
Wife and I made home made pierogies this morning. For lunch, I cooked marinated beef short ribs and spicy Cantonese noodles.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Wife and I made home made pierogies this morning. For lunch, I cooked marinated beef short ribs and spicy Cantonese noodles.
Can I drop by after Shane’s?