• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Enough with the cheating - they are excellent

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
even if they had two weeks to prepare for the Rams? I think they are that prepared and coached well.

i think it was like 3rd and 2 and the pats lined up with 2 high safeties. It was not disguised. The Rams should have seen that and changed the play. I don't think Goff has the football IQ to make those calls

Did they cheat in the past? ABSOFUCKINGLUTLY, But I am not convinced they are at this point and here is my reasoning.

1) If you were going to cheat to get to the SB why would you not cheat to make sure you win. They do have three losses after being caught.

2) You mean to tell me that 31 other owners are either turning a blind eye and don't give a ****, or even worse 31 other owners ain't smart enough collectively to catch them?

I think they really have bought into the team first mentality and are just winning with average at best players. Just like losing can be culture thing so can winning. Look at Detroit for a perfect example they have had some of the best teams talent-wise in the NFL but can't get into the post season. Winning can become contagious some people and teams just can't accept losing, so they win.

I hate the pats damn near as much as I hate the cowboys but I sure as hell respect their winning attitude and no bullshit from the players way. But hey what do I know I will probably be called a pats nut hugger and not a true Steeler fan after this post.

Also if I remember it right didn't we have a coach try and trip a player to keep him from scoring, and another coach that damn near tackled a player for the same reason. And were we not also in question about deflated balls right after the pats were? As far as stealing signals if we are being honest if we would have done it and won three more SB bowls what would our attitude be towards other teams complaining about us cheating? I bet most would say **** them their jealous cause we have nine rings

It was brought up during deflate-gate that part of why the punishment for deflating a few footballs was so harsh was because many owners were still pissed that the Pats got off light for spygate.

You point out the fact that the Pats lost 3 SBs as proof that they weren't cheating? I think it just proves how it helped them win the others.

We keep being told they are this dominant dynasty team and yet they play all these close games. Games that turn on a play or 2. And let's look at their Super Bowl opponents. Not exactly playing great teams.

The only team the Brady Pats faced in a SB that may have actually been great was the Warner/Faulk Rams. BTW, the Rams beat the Pats easily that year in the regular season and then in the SB, the Pats just always seemed a step ahead. It was confirmed they filmed Rams practices.

Who else did the Pats beat? The Eagles with McNabb. Panthers with Jake Delhomme. Falcons with Matt Ryan. Rams with Goff. Seattle with Russel Wilson. And how did that game end? With the Pats jumping a slant route that nobody saw coming, except them of course. Once again, perfect play at the perfect time.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't want us to start cheating... I want them to stop. Since they obviously won't stop the NFL needs to swarm the pats****** offices and facilities. Don't tell them they are coming, take every piece of paper, DVD, CD, VHS tape, Beta tape, microfiche, floppy disk, hard drive, flash drive and computer. Then hire a forensics lab to go over everything.

Try this on for size. Sean Payton got a year suspension because even though he wasn't involved he was the head coach and should of known about the BOUNTYGATE that went on with-in his team.

Roll the Tape backwards

When the CHEATRIOTS were caught with the spygate tapes part of the sentencing was Billicheat not only got fined but also if he were caught again cheating he would get a life time ban from the NFL.

FAST forward the tape please

How come when deflategate happened,.........Billie boy wasn't banned similar to Payton???? I mean it was under his watch / team wasn't it??? It was a guilty verdict on t*mmy b*y so cheating was involved........... **** these cheating M / ******** and our beloved commissioner .

Billiy was fined $500 Gs and imeadiately kr*ft gave him a $500G raise. I could see many other owners getting fed up with this thius the pressure for deflategate not to be dropped. Our coach may suck and I'm thankful he is NOT smart enough to pull this degree of cheating off.

Salute the nation

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
lmao, well this thread certainly delivered exactly the way i'd expect it to.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
It's the same argument that you can find on a Barry Bonds or Lance Armstrong debate, of course they were talented and could have won all by themselves, but the truth, proven, is that they also cheated, so it doesn't matter how great Brady and bellichick might be, they cheated for advantage. Ergo, their legacy is tainted and at least three of those rings should be removed, in fact bellichick should have been banned from the league for repeated felony

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
lmao, well this thread certainly delivered exactly the way i'd expect it to.

GLAD for this post as it helps with post numbers................................ What would you expect, CUMBYA

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
No I haven't .....sounds like an apologist site, making it ok to cheat. But to help them and you out. Cheats were caught, warned, caught again. Picks taken away, and was later caught cheating yet again. Which lady was suspended for, Caught and punished is the only true definition of cheating.

I think he is talking about that Cheatriot fan's web site created and BIASED by said fan. It even lists our infraction of being over the salary cap as cheating but doesn't acknowledge that we turned ourselves in for the infraction. I wonder how many cheatriot infractions they've turned themselves in for???

Salute the nation

jbem

Reaction score
wrong , its fact , your just an angry troll, your post are full or anger, all u talk about is cheating, do u even watch football ? every post has the word cheating in it, move on , most people in here have , if you do watch football , you should stop watching, u think everything is a conspiracy which is ridiculous. your so smart but you cant find anywhere on the internet that every team has cheated, and that we have cheated, its a UNBIASED website ,

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
[sarcasm-font] Said mighty 104 posts veteran, jbem.

Your words have great weight! [/sarcasm-font]

Last edited:

Death Steel Eater

Reaction score
This is actually pretty funny.
https://deadspin.com/the-worst-people-win-again-1832321959

All the terrible people are happy today. Robert Kraft is happy, and presumably has a low arm wrapped around an auto show model, because another ring only further burnishes his title of King Of All Owners. Tom Brady is happy because he gets to frame himself as an underdog who overcame impossible odds despite being a wealthy, handsome, world-class athlete who has unrivaled accomplishments and is married to an even wealthier supermodel. Bill Belichick is happy this morning, which is probably unbearable for him. I bet he treated himself to a Belgian waffle before putting his Game Frown on and heading back to his precious tape mines for another season. Brian Flores is happy because he gets to bask in the glow of a championship before going to Miami and quickly realizing he’s in way over his head.

Jim Nantz is happy because the Official Team Of Vineyard Vines won it all yet again, and because he’s another day closer to eating cheese sandwiches at Augusta, and because he got to pimp out Brady’s horseshit narrative about the Pats sticking it to the doubters because Jim Nantz thrives in an access economy and he’ll gladly spew out whatever sewage that economy ladles into his waiting hands. All last week, this was a game in desperate search of greater meaning, and now people like Nantz will be left to wring even more contrived and false narratives out of its pointless outcome.

They’re all happy. The President is happy because he’ll get to β€œtreat” his favorite pet title team to a buffet of White Castle and brag online about how he’s played golf with 60 percent of them. Julian Edelman is happy because he has an MVP and now has license to ride Tom Brady’s coattails all the way to the ******* grave, where he’ll be buried alive alongside him. Gronk is happy because Gronk is always happy and that’s supposed to make ME happy even though his act wore thin 67 injuries ago. He’s now free to retire and go star in direct-to-Netflix chopsocky movies that will prove even duller than what transpired last night. Jon Bon Jovi is happy, which is too bad because his band is ******* awful.

Bill Simmons is happy because he gets to be like β€œWhy was I the only one talking about how much potential this team had?” before embarking on a 30-part podcast series about Bruce Willis’ performance in Color of Night. Terminal shitbag Dave Portnoy is happy because, in his Aqua Velva universe, another Pats victory means he gets to grant himself permission to pathologically harass roughly 200 new women. He also managed to get performatively ejected from the Super Bowl, a limp stunt that will only enhance the imaginary buyout value of Barstoolβ€”the FuckJerry of sports sitesβ€”before all the VC bros bail and he films himself laying off 300 employees by ambushing them in the shower with the news. In fact, many of the remaining members of the national media are happy today because ******* 80 percent of them root for this team.

Yes, it’s a great day for unrepentant ******** all over the nation. For all the good and honest citizens, it’s puke. It’s a sixth loaf-shaped turd plopping directly into the punch bowl.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Why the **** is "Jersey Boy" bon Jovi a pats****** fan?

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
GLAD for this post as it helps with post numbers................................ What would you expect, CUMBYA

Salute the nation

Do you mean "kumbaya"?

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
PS......................**** the cheatriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salute the nation

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
PS......................**** the cheatriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salute the nation

giphy.gif

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
wrong , its fact , your just an angry troll, your post are full or anger, all u talk about is cheating, do u even watch football ? every post has the word cheating in it, move on , most people in here have , if you do watch football , you should stop watching, u think everything is a conspiracy which is ridiculous. your so smart but you cant find anywhere on the internet that every team has cheated, and that we have cheated, its a UNBIASED website ,

Hell yea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry.............not so much,..............................look under your mom's bed..................TROLL absolutely

Salute the nation