• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
This is precisely what I was talking about earlier. I am not playing nice with communist cocksuckers like you anymore Tibs. Even a milquetoast RINO like Romney was an extremist to you when he ran for President. This is why I will not ever seek to mend fences with the left, it does no good to try to be reasonable with people that hate you no mater what.

LOL, big fan of Romney, he finally found his balls these past few years. Also gained an inkling of respect for the likes of McConnell and even Kevin McCarthy, who dropped Trump and his seditionist lies at the last opportune moment. Not to speak of true GOP heroes like Rep. Liz Cheney and the others who voted to impeach a dangerous, treasonous President.

There is hope for Republicans, as shown by the words and actions of these brave individuals, who finally mustered up enough courage to stand up to this bully, to put country over party.

I will always be open to conservatives and Republicans who stand for the Constitution and respect America and Americans. All Americans.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
LOL, gee someone sure has been inspired by the whole unity message!

And btw, there you go again. I wrote two posts in this thread earlier about the Inauguration, applauding our new President, noting how all the former Presidents paid their respects at Arlington - sans #45. And that's it. Didn't mention or insult anyone on the board, just wrote a few comments about today's historic Inauguration.

Immediatly thereafter, multiple posts popped up attacking me personally, with the usual, boring banalities that I'm a communist, a Hungarian, blah, blah.

None of those spurned a reaction from you. Those personal attacks, that happen here routinely, are ok with you.

But when I react to those posts attacking me, that's when you spring into action and chime in.

It's been the norm for you, someone who doesn't vociferously 'support Trump' but manages to straddle the fence in cuddling up to Trump supporters. Kind of a strange way to be.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
“Unjust authority confers no obligations of obedience” - Alexander Hamilton

Reactions: wig

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Unity with whom? White nationalists? Seditionists and insurrectionists? Far right extremists

With the forever-deranged MAGA base? Nobody in their right mind would stoop to that level.

Have you ever met a "white nationalist" (whatever that is supposed to be)? Serious question. I wager the answer is "no."

Has anybody who posts here ever met somebody who is a "white nationalist"? The quivering, shaking, and panty-wadding by the left about a make-believe villain should be contrasted with their licking China's ******* like an ice cream cone. You know, the country that set loose the ******* virus, is currently engaged in genocide and has more slaves today than the United States ever had.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
There will never be unity because like most liberals you are absolutely OBSESSED with Trump. Not just him, his whole family and every person who supported him. I don't expect you to ever let it go. Because otherwise you would literally have nothing to talk about.

It's Inauguration Day for your hero (tee hee sorry hard to say that with a straight face) Joe Biden and all you can think about is your TDS.

What's your favorite part about Joe Tibs? The gropiness? The fact that his drug addict whoring son got rich peddling Daddy's influence? His many racist comments? The long list of achievements he's compiled over 50 years in politics (bwahaha sorry hard to keep a straight face again.)

Joe has a long long long long long list of **** ups for us to pick from. It's a modern day miracle he got more votes than any man who ever ran for office here and never left his basement. And when he did to crowds of a few dozen. He's a short timer and lame duck already.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
This was a great moment. Capitol police office Eugene Goodman also received a promotion, he is now the acting deputy Senate Sergeant at Arms.

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Capitol police officer that saved the Senators was just recognized at the Biden/Harris inauguration. <br><br>Eugene Goodman, everyone... <a href="https://t.co/wxZl0xgSeS">pic.twitter.com/wxZl0xgSeS</a></p>— Rex Chapman&#55356;&#57287;&#55356;&#57340; (@RexChapman) <a href="https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1351930035733733376?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 20, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Have you ever met a "white nationalist" (whatever that is supposed to be)? Serious question. I wager the answer is "no."

Has anybody who posts here ever met somebody who is a "white nationalist"? The quivering, shaking, and panty-wadding by the left about a make-believe villain should be contrasted with their licking China's ******* like an ice cream cone. You know, the country that set loose the ******* virus, is currently engaged in genocide and has more slaves today than the United States ever had.

It's a made up bullshit fear term that doesn't exist. Just a division tactic and it's pretty pathetic at that. Make up a fictional boogie man that needs defeated.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
How is there supposed to be unity with folks like this?

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">MAGA tears, y’all... <a href="https://t.co/MDLYyHCzJB">pic.twitter.com/MDLYyHCzJB</a></p>— Rex Chapman&#55356;&#57287;&#55356;&#57340; (@RexChapman) <a href="https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1352003245376466949?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 20, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
And btw, there you go again. I wrote two posts in this thread earlier about the Inauguration, applauding our new President, noting how all the former Presidents paid their respects at Arlington - sans #45. And that's it. Didn't mention or insult anyone on the board, just wrote a few comments about today's historic Inauguration.

Immediatly thereafter, multiple posts popped up attacking me personally, with the usual, boring banalities that I'm a communist, a Hungarian, blah, blah.

None of those spurned a reaction from you. Those personal attacks, that happen here routinely, are ok with you.

But when I react to those posts attacking me, that's when you spring into action and chime in.

It's been the norm for you, someone who doesn't vociferously 'support Trump' but manages to straddle the fence in cuddling up to Trump supporters. Kind of a strange way to be.

I know, it must seem strange to you when someone thinks critically for themselves, is able to comprehend varying points of view and doesn't continuously spout one or the other party line. You call it straddling the fence, I call it being thoughtful and calling things like I see them.

I don't get too much into the daily pissing matches here because I'm am pretty sure you are all perfectly capable of defending yourselves. I do point out hypocrisy when I see it. You go on and on preaching this bright new day and how sanity is going to be restored and Joe's gonna bring us all together blah blah blah but you don't actually mean a word of it.. The Trump supporters here who I spar with plenty are at least honest that "unity" isn't something they are seeking. I don't like when people are phony.

Last edited:

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
iu

images

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
And by the way Tibs, what's your favorite thing about Biden aside from the fact he's not Trump? You never actually answered my question.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
You go on and on preaching this bright new day and how sanity is going to be restored and Joe's gonna bring us all together blah blah blah but you don't actually mean a word of it.. The Trump supporters here who I spar with plenty are at least honest that "unity" isn't something they are seeking. I don't like when people are phony.

Frankly, I don't recall making any big push for unity right now. President Biden is saying things like that, he's looking to reach across the aisle, hoping to unite Americans. That is his job, not mine.

As far as any sense of unity on this board, that's a pretty hilarious proposition. Many here have already made it clear they want nothing of the sort.

And by the way Tibs, what's your favorite thing about Biden aside from the fact he's not Trump? You never actually answered my question.

I think Biden will lend a steady hand during a tumultous time in our history. I think he'll be earnest and up front regarding Covid and other issues. I think his experience working with both houses of Congress will be important in trying to pass legislature. I think he's a good man, with a good heart. And more than anything, he's a patriot who will protect the country and stand by the Constitution.

Last edited:

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
This was a great moment. Capitol police office Eugene Goodman also received a promotion, he is now the acting deputy Senate Sergeant at Arms.

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Capitol police officer that saved the Senators was just recognized at the Biden/Harris inauguration. <br><br>Eugene Goodman, everyone... <a href="https://t.co/wxZl0xgSeS">pic.twitter.com/wxZl0xgSeS</a></p>— Rex Chapman���� (@RexChapman) <a href="https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1351930035733733376?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 20, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

Good for him.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Frankly, I don't recall making any big push for unity right now. President Biden is saying things like that, he's looking to reach across the aisle, hoping to unite Americans. That is his job, not mine.

As far as any sense of unity on this board, that's a pretty hilarious proposition. Many here have already made it clear they want nothing of the sort.

Oh brother. arguin with you is like nailing jello to a wall. Did you not say
President Biden's speech was incredible, hit all the right notes.

And I said it looks like someone sure was inspired by the message of unity. Which was the main theme of his speech.

Comprendez?

You said it hit all the right notes, then you turn around and mock Trump's daughter and Trump supporters here for being sad that her dad lost the presidency. So which is it Tibs? Are you for unity or against it? You keep contradicting yourself.

BAS

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
How is there supposed to be unity with folks like this?

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">MAGA tears, y’all... <a href="https://t.co/MDLYyHCzJB">pic.twitter.com/MDLYyHCzJB</a></p>— Rex Chapman���� (@RexChapman) <a href="https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1352003245376466949?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 20, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

I don't know -- you tell me.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I think Biden will lend a steady hand during a tumultuous time in our history. I think he'll be earnest and up front regarding Covid and other issues. ... And more than anything, he's a patriot who will protect the country and stand by the Constitution.

route-fifty-lead-image.jpeg

Like making illegals citizens, right? It's not like the Constitution requires legislation for that. Wait ...

Oh, by banning firearms and online ammunition sales. It's not like the Constitution prohibits such idiocy. Wait ...

I mean, like ordering Americans to wear a face covering. THAT is certainly a power granted under Article II. Hold up ...

Or ordering businesses to close, because CERTAINLY Article II gives him that power. Uhh, gimme a sec here ...

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know -- you tell me.

I swear Dems are as demented as Sleepy Joe. “We just don’t understand why they don’t X”. Really? Check yourself for cognitive decline just like your hero

EVERYTHING you say we should do/not is the same **** we had for 4 ******* years. **** them. Time to let loose.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh brother. arguin with you is like nailing jello to a wall. Did you not say And I said it looks like someone sure was inspired by the message of unity. Which was the main theme of his speech. Comprendez? You said it hit all the right notes, then you turn around and mock Trump's daughter and Trump supporters here for being sad that her dad lost the presidency. So which is it Tibs? Are you for unity or against it? You keep contradicting yourself.

I applaud the President for his efforts and wish him the best in his endevour to unite the nation.

My Ivanka post, in which I derided a few loudmouths on the board, was written as a direct response to multiple personal attacks against me, as I've already stated.

I'm not looking to continue the ongoing antagonism and in-fighting on the board. But when attacked and provoked, I'll respond accordingly. Not that I should. Not that I will in the future. But that's why I wrote what I wrote, not out of some sort of need or desire to be disruptive.

For all those on the board who accepted the election results when Congress verified and counted the electoral college votes as outlined in the Constitution, and acknowledged that Biden is in fact our new President, I applaud you.

For those who remain in the election fraud camp, or those who insist on attacking me personally, I might as well put you on ignore. There is zero reason for us to interact on this board or otherwise.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
I applaud the President for his efforts and wish him the best in his endevour to unite the nation.

My Ivanka post, in which I derided a few loudmouths on the board, was written as a direct response to multiple personal attacks against me, as I've already stated.

I'm not looking to continue the ongoing antagonism and in-fighting on the board. But when attacked and provoked, I'll respond accordingly. Not that I should. Not that I will in the future. But that's why I wrote what I wrote, not out of some sort of need or desire to be disruptive.

For all those on the board who accepted the election results when Congress verified and counted the electoral college votes as outlined in the Constitution, and acknowledged that Biden is in fact our new President, I applaud you.

For those who remain in the election fraud camp, or those who insist on attacking me personally, I might as well put you on ignore. There is zero reason for us to interact on this board or otherwise.

You do you, but please don't act like you have been perfectly cordial and are some kind of victim here. You don't like Trump, I get it. Not a big fan of him myself. But your sneering condescension is evident here every day. You dish out every bit as much as you get back.