• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
that will only be two years at most. will you also criticise the first BLACK FEMALE PRESIDENT, you sexist, racist bigot?

I assume you are referring to the vice prostitute? Ya, I may be fairly objective on her record as well.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
139832336_2965931616843786_2795438613129393824_n.jpg

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Republicans blamed Obama for everything from Benghazi to the Ferguson riots, and nearly led the country to credit default and financial ruin on two occasions
Uh... these shoes seem to fit...

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Welcome to the Imposter In Chief! Unity..unity..unity..it's like a messiah coming....amazing grace and all..oh I see now..the clouds have opened..unity..obey..unity..obey.. tingles...

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
It's a new administration. Can we move on now? Yes, I know many are upset - but you can't put the genie back in the bottle.

#newday #standunited #we-are-still-the-USA

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It's a new administration. Can we move on now? Yes, I know many are upset - but you can't put the genie back in the bottle.

LOL, NOW the left wants "unity," after their incessant whining for 4 years about Russia and the last election. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you still believe Trump won this election in a landside?
Everyone doesn't just believe that. They know it. You know it, I know it. We all know it.

Do you believe the election was stolen?
You're kidding, right? I mean denying the election fraud is like denying that our solar system has a sun. It's so obvious you can't even look at it without being blinded.

Do you think there was wide-scale election fraud, be it with the Dominion machines or in other ways?
There is absolutely no question whatsoever. Again, I return to point 1. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

Of course. I'll treat it exactly like the other side the last 4 years,nothing more or less. This party is just getting started. It is going to be extremely entertaining making fun of this guy. Old white guy 47 year swamp donkey? Easy like Sunday morning.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Uh... No.

He's #NotMyPresident.

If we learned anything over the last 4 years it is that the office of president of the United States deserves no respect, no dignity and certainly no deference. The president is a moronic imbecile that simply needs to be undermined at every single opportunity. These aren't MY words. They aren't MY edicts. I simply understand that this is the "new normal". We have no respected leaders. We have no positions of authority. All we have are complete ******** who take our money and limit our freedoms.

They deserve no respect or legitimization whatsoever. Thank you George Soros for showing us the way. Now, go **** yourself George with a barbed wire rpg shell. And **** yourself hard so it might actually explode inside you.

Last edited:

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
The election fraud was so obvious that even conservative judges that Trump appointed couldn't see it when the evidence was presented to them. I guess it was Stealth fraud.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score

1) No. We have a duty to resist a person who was put in office due to massive voter fraud.

2 ) No. I will not play nice with communist ******** who called me a Nazi racist extremist simply because I want to keep what I earn, I expect the government to abide by its Constitutional limits and I expect everyone to obey the law regardless of their skin color. I will not strike the first blow, but I will not stand for further encroachment on my God given rights and if attacked I will meet force with overwhelming force. The gloves are off now.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
The election fraud was so obvious that even conservative judges that Trump appointed couldn't see it when the evidence was presented to them. I guess it was Stealth fraud.

None of the evidence was looked at in any court. The judges refused to look because they did not want to be seen as culpable in the coming civil war.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

Sorry Berm. You know personally I respect you.

But I've had too much of this game. It is wash rinse repeat.

I was young, but watched as Reagan battled Leftists at every turn and they tried tearing him down. Conservatives took the high road, while Leftists worked to destroy him and his administration.

I stood by while Clarence Thomas was despicably attacked during confirmation.

I stood by when George Bush Sr. was attacked, simply for being Republican.

I noticed clearly when Clinton took office, how things changed. How WE were asked to come together after they spent 12 years trying to destroy Republicans. I noticed clearly how the gloves came off, and they treated the Dems as rock stars, coddled and protected them.

I stood by when Bush Jr took office while the Leftists worked day and night to destroy him. They called him stupid. They insulted him personally. He took the high road despite their vile behaviors. They literally blamed him for creating a hurricane (Katrina) and for killing thousands.

I noticed when Obama took office, immediately there were calls for unity and the gloves came off. Leftists treated Obama like a Hollywood icon, and covered for every one of his mistakes and misgivings and scandals. Including how he greatly divided this nation.

Through all of this, WE were asked to unify. The Left hasn't attempted to unify under a President for 30+ years.

When Trump took office, the gloves were back on. This time, it was far worse. Not only was the Left attacking Trump at every turn, from ice cream scoops to Russia, Russia, Russia, but they began attacking me. My family. My friends. Anyone who supported Trump was a Nazi. If you wore a MAGA hat, you had a high chance of being assaulted. Cars with Trump stickers were incessantly vandalized. We were physically attacked at rallies. We watched as Nancy tore up the President's speech. We watched them attempt to impeach him for crimes Biden actually committed in Ukraine.

Now the gloves are off and Biden is President and the Left is calling for a new day, for unity.

With each change in office, we have seen the same cycle and each time a Democrat took office, by and large the Right took the high road, accepted the results and moved on. Only to see each time a Republican took office, it was war and 4 or 8 or 12 years of attacks aimed and bringing down the Republican President in office.

When it became personal for us, that was the final straw.

I can't say this more succinctly. **** Biden. **** the Left. **** the calls for Unity. I will treat the Left as they have me, no more high road. I will treat Joe Biden as Trump was treated.

He's not my President.

If things are to change, it's got to come from the Left. We have acquiesced enough.

Last edited:

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
WASHINGTON—When the life of the newly inaugurated 78-year-old president was threatened Wednesday, Secret Service agent Marshall Cole did not hesitate to dive heroically in front of the strong breeze that could have felled Joe Biden, according to reports from the scene. “I wouldn’t have accepted this detail with the new administration if I weren’t willing to take a moderate gust of wind for the president,” said Cole, who appeared completely unscathed by a direct hit to the chest from a breeze that came within inches of Biden and might have caused the president to lose his balance and fall, potentially breaking a hip or suffering a stroke from which he would never recover. “I felt a gentle wafting of air coming up the West Front of the Capitol, and when I realized it was heading straight for the president, I jumped into action immediately. But I want to stress that I only did what any other member of this agency would have done in my position. We all underwent extensive training beforehand to ensure no stairs, uneven surfaces, damp chills, or prolonged exposures to sunlight would endanger President Biden. Obviously, if a light drizzle had begun to fall, we would have rushed him to a secure location immediately.” At press time, Biden had reportedly been hospitalized after he fell backward and collapsed beneath a medal of valor he was trying to bestow upon Cole for his courageous actions.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd be lying if I said I could muster any respect for Joe Biden. I didn't respect him before he lost his marbles and I certainly don't now. While he is able to be propped up and read a speech ok now and then, watching him be led around the rest of the day today by Jill Biden like a toddler would be, clearly confused and not sure where he is or what's going on, is truly frightening. Even more frightening is the knowledge that good ole unity Joe, moderate Joe, won't actually be running the country at all. Anyone who thinks he will be is lying or delusional.

Someone who cares about unity doesn't come in and start tearing down everything that 74 million people voted for on day one. You at least take some time to study things, see if there are at parts of what was done that are working. It's spiteful and its being done to appease the left wing of the party. All the talk about unity was nothing but empty words.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like everyone in the U.S. who has a YouTube account should post a video of themselves "respecting" Biden's inaug speech just as Nancy "respected" the SOTU speech.

I'll be posting one this evening.

Your script, should you need one: "I received a copy of Joe Biden's inauguration speech and I wanted to demonstrate the unity and support he deserves." And you know what to do next.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
So are you saying the conservative judges who reviewed the evidence didn't do their job and uphold the law?

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
As someone who doesn't believe the election was stolen per se, I still assert if you truly wanted "unity" you would be talking about reforming our election system so every vote can be easily vetted and verified. There will be no unity as long as one side or the other can't have confidence in the integrity of elections.

But you try to talk to Dems about securing elections and they will tell you that is voter suppression.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
I'd be lying if I said I could muster any respect for Joe Biden. I didn't respect him before he lost his marbles and I certainly don't now. While he is able to be propped up and read a speech ok now and then, watching him be led around the rest of the day today by Jill Biden like a toddler would be, clearly confused and not sure where he is or what's going on, is truly frightening. Even more frightening is the knowledge that good ole unity Joe, moderate Joe, won't actually be running the country at all. Anyone who thinks he will be is lying or delusional.

Someone who cares about unity doesn't come in and start tearing down everything that 74 million people voted for on day one. You at least take some time to study things, see if there are at parts of what was done that are working. It's spiteful and its being done to appease the left wing of the party. All the talk about unity was nothing but empty words.

I couldn't agree more with this.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
As someone who doesn't believe the election was stolen per se, I still assert if you truly wanted "unity" you would be talking about reforming our election system so every vote can be easily vetted and verified. There will be no unity as long as one side or the other can't have confidence in the integrity of elections.

But you try to talk to Dems about securing elections and they will tell you that is voter suppression.

again, great post!