• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Early Games

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Bills beating the Pats

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
Raiders 7-0 over the rats

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Andrew Luck chokes again. Please someone....anyone....tell me why he is considered elite? Damn Colts cost me 13 points in my pick em league today too.

warriors42

Forefather
Reaction score
Andrew Luck chokes again. Please someone....anyone....tell me why he is considered elite? Damn Colts cost me 13 points in my pick em league today too.

We were just talking about this, how in the hell is he considered one of the top qb's in the league

warriors42

Forefather
Reaction score
Buf is kicking NE *** today

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score

stillerfaninfl

Contributor
Reaction score
Superman and the Carolina Kitty Cats are losing to Matty Ice and the Falcons. Game's on Fox where I live .... Dick Stockton is one of the announcers. Does anybody besides me remember when he used to be on KDKA TV??

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
We were just talking about this, how in the hell is he considered one of the top qb's in the league

Pedigree? Other than that, I have no clue.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
He throws for fancy stats every now and again too... I'm not sure he is worth the hype yet

Yet? He's been in the league how long? 5 seasons? How much longer does he get a pass?

Punxsutawney

Reaction score
Yet? He's been in the league how long? 5 seasons? How much longer does he get a pass?

It would help if the team around him wasn't total garbage.

Luck's injury last year was probably the only reason Pagano and the GM were not fired. Seriously, the Colts' blocking and defense are no better than they were when they got there in 2012. Not to mention they blew a first round pick trading for Trent Richardson.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score

Luck's injury last year was probably the only reason Pagano and the GM were not fired. Seriously, the Colts' blocking and defense are no better than they were when they got there in 2012. Not to mention they blew a first round pick trading for Trent Richardson.

This. That OL is hot garbage and has been for quite a while. I don't remember the defense ever being anything special, but this one is especially bad. Personally, I don't think Luck is elite, whatever elite means. A QB is only going to be as good as the team around him. Sure, some guys are good enough to will the team around them to be better,but all in all, a QB will only go as far as the team around him allows.

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
Please Raiders. Finish these *******.

Stoney

Reaction score
This. That OL is hot garbage and has been for quite a while. I don't remember the defense ever being anything special, but this one is especially bad. Personally, I don't think Luck is elite, whatever elite means. A QB is only going to be as good as the team around him. Sure, some guys are good enough to will the team around them to be better,but all in all, a QB will only go as far as the team around him allows.

Agree. I watched some of the first half and saw 3 dropped passed that were perfectly thrown balls, and 2 sacks where more than one defender met him at the 3rd step of his 3-step drop. Elite? don't know. but I do know he is pretty good, but he has one receiver (Hilton) and no offensive line. Tough to be hard on the kid.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score

It's stunning how bad the Colts are with a talented quarterback. They need to move on from both the HC and GM.

Please Raiders. Finish these *******.

This looks like one of those games where the Ravens hang around and win in the final minutes.

south dakota STEEL

Forefather
Reaction score
watching det/chi...sad...

Stafford just gives himself up, anytime he's close to being sacked...

steelermania

Reaction score
Harbaugh just made the dumbest decision I've seen in a while, and the announcers are lighting him up for it. The Rats stopped Oakland for a loss on 3rd down. There was a personal foul on the play, and harbaugh chose to move them back instead of letting them kick the fg. It still would have been well within Janakowski's range, but Oakland ends up with a touchdown instead.