• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Drawing for a 6 month Steelernation subscription - winner announced!

Steelmann

Reaction score
I’m gonna go with 91 out of respect for Kevin Greene, his passing was a little shocking to me. Another one of my favs Aaron Smith of course.
When I think about it 91 right between 90 for TJ and 92 for James. Not to shabby of company.

Thanks Slash

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I am not a hunter either. That crime rate thing is climbing though with a twist sometimes. Friend had his vehicle stolen with all his arborist saws and climbing gear inside.
Police located the vehicle and he got it back with everything still inside. LUCKY.....
Global warming... or whatever...... we didn't really even get much of a winter here in Ontario..... I think it relocated itself to Texas... used the snow blower twice this year

SNOWING here right now and no seals insight. Can't complain about the snow as we need the moisture VERY badly.

As far as seal and USA guns go, here is a funny as hell but serious story of mine

I've got a nice little place along a beautiful river with acerage. I do have a small shooting range (personal just me and a friend occasionally). Up on the county road I was driving home and about 200ft from my drive way there was a stoped car, trunk up. I stopped and and asked the lady if she needed help and she said she had run out of gas. I said well I live just right there and can get her some gas. She said thanks but her son was just walking back (they lived in trailer court about 200 yards up the road. He was coming our way and
she says...... so you live right there

I........yes.

She............. do you ever here gun shots, a lot

I ........ yes I do

She........I wonder who is doing all that shooting

I...............its me

the kid has the car gassed and trunk closed and he in the car

she........... what are you shooting at

I........... (serious voice because I like ******* with people) ...... Anything that moves....

she............. (long pause).................. I gotta go and speeds off

I thought about going to her house in the trailer court and explaining i was just messing with her but then decided it would be better if word got out I was a little crazy.

that all happened about 4 years ago and for the record I haven't had any problems from anyone from the trailer court.

KEEP in mind everthing I do is completely leagal. I have Mountain Lion occasionally and in case I have to protect myself.

Salute the nation

Last edited:

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
SNOWING here right now and no seals insight. Can't complain about the snow as we need the moisture VERY badly.

As far as seal and USA guns go, here is a funny as hell but serious story of mine

I've got a nice little place along a beautiful river with acerage. I do have a small shooting range (personal just me and a friend occasionally). Up on the county road I was driving home and about 200ft from my drive way there was a stoped car, trunk up. I stopped and and asked the lady if she needed help and she said she had run out of gas. I said well I live just right there and can get her some gas. She said thanks but her son was just walking back (they lived in trailer court about 200 yards up the road. He was coming our way and

I........yes.

I ........ yes I do

I...............its me

I........... (serious voice because I like ******* with people) ...... Anything that moves....

I thought about going to her house in the trailer court and explaining i was just messing with her but then decided it would be better if word got out I was a little crazy.

that all happened about 4 years ago and for the record I haven't had any problems from anyone from the trailer court.

KEEP in mind everthing I do is completely leagal. I have Mountain Lion occasionally and in case I have to protect myself.

Salute the nation
Sure it is ............ is that the only way you can get a little ***** ....... by gunpoint............lol

Lloyds legend

Contributor
Reaction score
EIDlmiEX0AAclnV

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

I........yes.

I ........ yes I do

I...............its me

Salute the nation
Don't mess with those crazy farmers! Or you better know how to play duck duck dodge well!

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
AWESOME slash. Congratulations to the steelman.

Coolie was right about Coach's number that he would submit and I'll be danged...... he won second place.

Still let's not lose sight of the generosity of slash and the greatness of this message board. All in fun coach, no whining

Salute the nation

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Tip of the hat to Slash.........maybe Coach will bet you he deserves a prize..

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I just cooked up a duck breast well this evening....... does that count

I shoot at anything that's moving..................

Except good Canadians that play with duck breast.

Salute the nation

Steelmann

Reaction score
First of all thanks Slash as Ricky & the guys from the Trailer Park would say ......that’s ******* awesome eh!

I must admit you made my evening and I laughed my *** off when you pulled the booby prize!

PS.......91 in memory of KG.

Lloyds legend

Contributor
Reaction score
Congratulations Steelmann! Thanks again Slash for giving us all the opportunity!

Slash's generosity has inspired me. I thought that if I had won, I would reciprocate by holding a drawing of my own for the remaining SN members that didn't. Since I did not, I'm going to do what I should have done long ago, and purchase a membership. I really enjoy the forum and truly appreciate all the work that Justin, Mike, and everyone else has put into the site. It has given me countless hours of enjoyment, many laughs, and is a great place for everything Steelers. Now, if someone could just point me in the right direction...I will gladly quit freeloading, and help support the greatest Steeler site on the net!

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Congratulations Steelmann! Thanks again Slash for giving us all the opportunity!

Slash's generosity has inspired me. I thought that if I had won, I would reciprocate by holding a drawing of my own for the remaining SN members that didn't. Since I did not, I'm going to do what I should have done long ago, and purchase a membership. I really enjoy the forum and truly appreciate all the work that Justin, Mike, and everyone else has put into the site. It has given me countless hours of enjoyment, many laughs, and is a great place for everything Steelers. Now, if someone could just point me in the right direction...I will gladly quit freeloading, and help support the greatest Steeler site on the net!
Ask and you shall receive.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Awesome along with your post(s) along the way.

Definately the best site STEELERNATION.COM and countless hours of entertainment.............. in more ways than one.

Salute the nation