• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Drawing for a 6 month Steelernation subscription - winner announced!

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Not a contributor? Post in here a number and I will literally pick a number out of a hat. The winner will be announced Friday after work.(sometime after 5pm EST) Only people who currently do not have a subscription are eligible. In the event the exact number isn't picked the closest denominator will be the winner. In the event there is a tie I will redraw the tie participants to determine the winner.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Suggestion--

How about a "pick a "number" for subscribers?

Maybe give a away a Steeler Nation Tee?

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Suggestion--

How about a "pick a "number" for subscribers?

Maybe give a away a Steeler Nation Tee?
The subscription is already purchased the Tee isn't. 😁 No worries the subscribers will have plenty of opportunities to win something in the score prediction threads during the season (1 prize each week) including a grand prize.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll take this moment to say with the up-most respect,....... THANK YOU SIR

slash has obviously taken the money out of his own pocket to do this. He sees what many of us know. His generosity and caring as a person for individuals is a rare trait and many should recognize and find with-in themselves. It's this type of character that has helped make this the best STEELERS website in the world. Can't say enough about the selflessness this is and how much it could mean to the winning poster. Everyone has a story but this story is a great one.

Thank You slash and I'm sure not just from me but from many others on this board.

(I am NOT eligible but thankful for this opportunity for others who are)

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to weather or not we will get any designation in our avatar area as to if we are subscribers or not?

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to weather or not we will get any designation in our avatar area as to if we are subscribers or not?
My GOD man! They gave us a nice profile pic option ... Are you not entertained?!!
j/k DIC ... But wait til Coolie sees your post. :oops::ROFLMAO:

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll take this moment to say with the up-most respect,....... THANK YOU SIR

slash has obviously taken the money out of his own pocket to do this. He sees what many of us know. His generosity and caring as a person for individuals is a rare trait and many should recognize and find with-in themselves. It's this type of character that has helped make this the best STEELERS website in the world. Can't say enough about the selflessness this is and how much it could mean to the winning poster. Everyone has a story but this story is a great one.

Thank You slash and I'm sure not just from me but from many others on this board.

(I am NOT eligible but thankful for this opportunity for others who are)

Salute the nation
I second DIC's sentiments. Very cool of you, Slash, thank you for doing this

F83

Forefather
Reaction score

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I know there's still time but I thought there would have been many more participants. Still, good luck to all.

Salute the nation

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
does he get a free seal beating club with that?
not required .... switched to option 2 ... firearms is the new way ... extra bullet holes in the hide receive a $2.00 deduction for each hole ....so take good aim
isn't it an unwritten law that each American has a different firearm for each day of the week ...... Slash should be well equipped..... otherwise I could turn some Canadian hard maple on the lathe for him. Barry Bonds used to pay $500 / bat .......... I make special price for you Slash

(y)

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Slash ..... why don't you just give it to Deshaun Watson
Pretty sure he is not a contributor ..... and he may be out of work soon..... and need something to pass the time..
AND...... doesn't this really sound more truthful for his moniker than any of the rest of us on this board ??

Deshaun Watson

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
not required .... switched to option 2 ... firearms is the new way ... extra bullet holes in the hide receive a $2.00 deduction for each hole ....so take good aim
isn't it an unwritten law that each American has a different firearm for each day of the week ...... Slash should be well equipped..... otherwise I could turn some Canadian hard maple on the lathe for him. Barry Bonds used to pay $500 / bat .......... I make special price for you Slash

(y)
Man I could never kill a seel. To much of an an animal lover. But I am willing to load up for home protection.😁 Another reason peeps to find Canada attractive low crime. That cold *** weather is the only thing to give me pause.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I know there's still time but I thought there would have been many more participants. Still, good luck to all.

Salute the nation
There is enough good entries. It isn't quantity it's quality!

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
Man I could never kill a seel. To much of an an animal lover. But I am willing to load up for home protection.😁 Another reason peeps to find Canada attractive low crime. That cold *** weather is the only thing to give me pause.
Yeah I am not a hunter either. That crime rate thing is climbing though with a twist sometimes. Friend had his vehicle stolen with all his arborist saws and climbing gear inside.
Police located the vehicle and he got it back with everything still inside. LUCKY.....
Global warming... or whatever...... we didn't really even get much of a winter here in Ontario..... I think it relocated itself to Texas... used the snow blower twice this year