• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Draft Targets by round

Slaine

Still wants to trade Fu for a third
Forefather
Reaction score
At #20 we're at the tail end of the good OTs. I'm not convinced that the center's this year are all that past the first couple. And because of how we've managed FA we NEED to take a center that will start and while we have OTs, we would be so much better with a quality addition at RT.
Worst case scenario for me is taking a WR/CB in the first as that leaves us forcing things in the later rounds. I think we go OL/OL in round 1 & 2 and then pick up what we can. I do like the idea of Ruke Orhorhoro being drafted as a Cam replacement though but I'm not sure that we can afford to do that this year.
So pleased we took this route. Pumped to get Frazier.

diver

Reaction score
75% of people here did not see Dirt Play, 90% didn’t see Iron Mike play, who is still left that saw Mansfield play?
I remember Mansfield doing some kicking in the '76 playoffs because Gerela was hurt. But other than that, when you are that age, you are just watching the ball. Which is why no 9 year olds were running around with Ray Mansfield t-shirts on. Remember those t-shirts you could get that had Steelers on the front and 32 or 12 or even 58? And the stripes on the sleeves? The 32 I had didn't even have the number on the back.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
The Steelers went Oline this season. Filled some needs. Hopefully that also instills some locker room attitude/culture.