• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Diontae Johnson throws (subtle) shade at Canada

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Depends. Do the Rooney's own this McDonald's and if so does the "rule" apply to the manager in this scenario?
you never did answer me in the other thread

but don't worry I know the answer troll

and I know how many different times you have been banned

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
No I don't hate him. All players are eligible to be criticized. I'm not a Ben cult member like you ...

No, you're just an idiot. I explained in some detail why your moronic "Ben just did it for the money" claim was wrong and yet you stick with it.

The real problem here is that cult members can be deprogrammed; idiots just remain stupid.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
No I don't hate him. All players are eligible to be criticized. I'm not a Ben cult member like you, so I can see the mentality you possess as I'm not a drone living in the hive like you.

I'll bet anything you own one of those stupid red baseball caps as well....
Red baseball cap?

Are you talking MAGA hats? lol. Dude. You need help. Professional help.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If Tomlin/Colbert can bring the right QB in you will quickly be singing his praises.
As long as the right QB is Mason or Haskins and doesn't incur any additional cap hit, I'm all for it.

I just can't see ANY sense in wasting a penny of cap space on a marquee QB so Tomlin can salvage his 8-8-1 record while the team squanders it's first cap-friendly season in over a decade.

Build from the foundation up. Get a franchise QB when a real on is available in the draft and put him behind an established line, with a successful running game and a dominant defense.

Anything else is just wasting time and money to make Tomlin feel good about himself.

paperclip

Reaction score
Ben and our offense really missed AB

not crazy, throw **** and storm around

but get open and catch everything thrown his way AB

YAC AB. that one.

(dont' feed the troll)

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
As long as the right QB is Mason or Haskins and doesn't incur any additional cap hit, I'm all for it.

I just can't see ANY sense in wasting a penny of cap space on a marquee QB so Tomlin can salvage his 8-8-1 record while the team squanders it's first cap-friendly season in over a decade.

Build from the foundation up. Get a franchise QB when a real on is available in the draft and put him behind an established line, with a successful running game and a dominant defense.

Anything else is just wasting time and money to make Tomlin feel good about himself.
A-*******-men!!

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
No, you're just an idiot. I explained in some detail why your moronic "Ben just did it for the money" claim was wrong and yet you stick with it.

The real problem here is that cult members can be deprogrammed; idiots just remain stupid.
That's your mentally challenged perception. Of course he came back for the money....answer me this: do you actually believe Ben thought he was going to win a championship after his O-line retires and or gets cut? He believed he was going to win it all with a brand new O-line which no team has ever done, with questionable receivers, and a rookie running back, rookie tight end?

You are dumber than the Big Dummy himself. And that is a monumental accomplishment...congratulations champ! At least you are a champ, Ben walked away without a ring he never expected to get. But hey, he deserves some kind of award for flipping over old man Rooney one last time, holding him by the ankles and picking up the loot off the ground for the last time.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
Red baseball cap?

Are you talking MAGA hats? lol. Dude. You need help. Professional help.
No dummy...the Pete Rose fan club. He also has his worshippers TO THIS DAY!

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I think one of AB's greatest shortcomings was a perfect fault for how Ben Roethlisberger played the game.

I do believe that for a good part of his career Ben either wasn't accurate enough or "quick-reading" enough to just "pull the trigger" on a pass play as it was drawn up. I think a LOT of Ben's "run around and make something happen" occurred because Ben either missed the open read as it happened, or he didn't feel he could get the ball where he needed it to be in the moment. Therefore, he would hold the ball and start looking for something to open up better.

AB happened to be a guy who had NO PROBLEM whatsoever breaking off a route and going to open space. If Ben hesitated on a throw and it didn't come out, my bet was that AB instinctively started working toward open space to give Ben a throw he liked.

Those things worked together beautifully. But if you've got a guy like Brees or Brady who are going to run the play as it's drawn up unless **** completely falls apart, AB isn't nearly the asset he was with more of a freelancer like Ben.

In the end, out of all the receivers I truly believe Ben made better, I think it can be argued that Ben and AB truly made eachother better.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You are dumber than the Big Dummy himself. And that is a monumental accomplishment...congratulations champ! At least you are a champ, Ben walked away without a ring he never expected to get. But hey, he deserves some kind of award for flipping over old man Rooney one last time, holding him by the ankles and picking up the loot off the ground for the last time.
But he doesn't hate Ben!

And sorry about the red cap thing. I've never heard of a red Pete Rose cap. I don't follow baseball at all. You can see why I found that confusing and weird.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
But he doesn't hate Ben!

And sorry about the red cap thing. I've never heard of a red Pete Rose cap. I don't follow baseball at all. You can see why I found that confusing and weird.
He played for the Cincinnati Reds( red hat) he was also an immoral athlete who claimed to be a Christian. But hey, if the MAGA hat fits as well...have at it hoss.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
I think one of AB's greatest shortcomings was a perfect fault for how Ben Roethlisberger played the game.

I do believe that for a good part of his career Ben either wasn't accurate enough or "quick-reading" enough to just "pull the trigger" on a pass play as it was drawn up. I think a LOT of Ben's "run around and make something happen" occurred because Ben either missed the open read as it happened, or he didn't feel he could get the ball where he needed it to be in the moment. Therefore, he would hold the ball and start looking for something to open up better.

AB happened to be a guy who had NO PROBLEM whatsoever breaking off a route and going to open space. If Ben hesitated on a throw and it didn't come out, my bet was that AB instinctively started working toward open space to give Ben a throw he liked.

Those things worked together beautifully. But if you've got a guy like Brees or Brady who are going to run the play as it's drawn up unless **** completely falls apart, AB isn't nearly the asset he was with more of a freelancer like Ben.

In the end, out of all the receivers I truly believe Ben made better, I think it can be argued that Ben and AB truly made eachother better.
Wrong...Ben many times threw into double coverage with AB. AB just made incredible catches even when he wasn't "open." He also caught many of Ben's inaccurate passes, because dude was just a freak WR. Where other receivers cant make those catches and we blame them instead of the QB.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
But he doesn't hate Ben!

Nope don't hate...don't worship either. I have also criticized Vance McDonald, Ab, etc. anyone can be criticized. I don't hate any of them.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I actually thought Vance did a pretty good job.
When he was featured, he generally made some pretty impressive plays. I always thought he was better than the dude from San Diego, or Ebron or the other guy who was only here a season. Literally don't even remember that guy at all.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Wrong...Ben many times threw into double coverage with AB. AB just made incredible catches even when he wasn't "open." He also caught many of Ben's inaccurate passes, because dude was just a freak WR. Where other receivers cant make those catches and we blame them instead of the QB.
And then he completely began to suck the moment he left Pittsburgh and no longer makes those catches or plays.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
I actually thought Vance did a pretty good job.
When he was featured, he generally made some pretty impressive plays. I always thought he was better than the dude from San Diego, or Ebron or the other guy who was only here a season. Literally don't even remember that guy at all.
Ladarius Greene. Now there is a guy who robbed old man Rooney blind. Don't hate him either....but F him.

paperclip

Reaction score

great description