• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championship Games

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Not a great game for King. Brutal time to pull a guys shirt.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
And on the replay they didn’t call the obvious holding on the guy rushing Marsha.

They don't call holding and haven't all year. If I was a coach I'd tell my guys to hold every time because they aren't calling it every time.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
No it wasn’t. Haven’t called much worse including on the same play all game long. Again a black eye for no consistency.

Yes it was. A defender will never not get called for nearly ripping the shirt off a receiver. He made it so blatantly obvious.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
He didn't grab the jersey, it was the tee shirt underneath. It did not hinder the WR. The ball was way over his head. The WR took a dive to draw that call and the Ref dutifluly obliged,. No way that was a PI based on how they let it go all game.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
I will not be watching any of the national football coverage or reading any of the national sports sites till after the SB. The sheer level of dick slurping that will be going on ... smh

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Green Bay zero points off three Tom Brady interceptions. Our defense would've given up 21 points.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
He didn't grab the jersey, it was the tee shirt underneath. It did not hinder the WR. The ball was way over his head. The WR took a dive to draw that call and the Ref dutifluly obliged,. No way that was a PI based on how they let it go all game.

jersey, t-shirt, it makes no difference. he definitely impeded the receiver's path by a good step or two. tough **** for green bay

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Well Tommy boy threw 3 ints had a 73 qb rating and they still won.. 43 years old. Glad to see Rogers go home.

Let's Go Bills!

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I guess we know who was more important in New England, Br*dy or Belicheat.

6Lombardis

Reaction score

TRYING to just imagine JuJu’s “t-shirt” stretched like that and reading the “good no call” posts here LOL.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I know what is and isn't holding or PI. It was a lame call to begin with as the guy obviously dove. But, that wasn't the point. The point, if you would have read my posts was they refused to call much worse the entire game. You do not call that one either. It is absolutely another black eye on the league for its inconsistency with officiating. That is the point and it is an obvious one.

Lemmy

Banned
Reaction score
The stupidity of not going for it on 4thdown was astonishly bad. Even if you don't make it Tampa is backed up inside the 10 and shrinks their playbook. Almost guaranteed to get the ball back near midfield with 1:45 left on clock.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
TRYING to just imagine JuJu’s “t-shirt” stretched like that and reading the “good no call” posts here LOL.

That’s not the point. The point is ALL game long, the refs didn’t call this. THIS **** happened all game, both sides, ****** to call it there.

Lemmy

Banned
Reaction score
Arians now has 3 playoff wins the last 15 days as many as Tomlin has the last 10 years SMH

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Phew!

That's some funny ****. That's Vince McMahon approved NFLost football for sure.

The officiating in this league is a complete joke...much like our Commissioner Arthur Fleck.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score

the point is they let that **** go all game. So much so that the announcers even commented on it several times when they thought there should have been calls earlier but were OK with it not being called because they were consistently not calling it all game. Then at the end the flag comes out.

It's like an Ump finally calling the low strike in the bottom of the 9th.

NOBODY is saying it's not a foul on it's own, just that it should not have been called based on how they called it all game.