• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 9

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
He doesn’t want to win the Heisman so his draft stock falls to #32 when the Steelers pick.
That is where I see him being drafted right now, but that could change, Mike Tomlin obviously.

Reactions: MTC

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Geesh I run to the store Georgia was up 10-0, come back in a few minutes it's 24-0.

They need to keep rolling. I'd say at least another 20 points before I feel comfy.

One of these years I'll actually go to that game. Which is a big circus. Maybe crash a few cookouts.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Geesh I run to the store Georgia was up 10-0, come back in a few minutes it's 24-0.

They need to keep rolling. I'd say at least another 20 points before I feel comfy.

One of these years I'll actually go to that game. Which is a big circus. Maybe crash a few cookouts.
Oh I've been several times...tacos and bush runneth over...

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

As much as I hate the Gators. When we were there in 2013, there fans were awesome and hospitable

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
As much as I hate the Gators. When we were there in 2013, there fans were awesome and hospitable

It's much more hospitable when the college teams play. A lot of Georgia people in Northeast Florida too.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok yinz fill me in on the Pickett INTs what caused them. Didn't get a chance to watch.
Didn't see the first, I was too pissed off to watch. The second Pickett appeared to think Addison was running a go route, but instead he cut to the post.
Had Pickett thrown a post route it's an easy TD and perhaps a W as a result. Miscommunication between the two.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
dang it. I wanted the shutout. That super soft zone sucks.