• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bring in rex ryan

bigben

Reaction score
I thought the steelers fired lebeau because they finally realized this zone defense is a joke? We got lit up by a kyle hogan?? We need a new coaching staff. From the top down

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
it is good enough to get to the AFC Championship....they can not play brady with a ******* zone

exactly. as long as those ******* exist, it's not good enough. how many times do you have to watch this **** to get it through that ******* skull of yours?

bigben

Reaction score
Good enough to get embarrassed in the afc championship. This Scheme has been **** for 10 years. We don't have the talent to make it work.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Are we ready for a new coach yet?

This is the best we can do with a great offensive line, arguably the best QB/RB/WR trio, and a decent defense.

We had more talent on that field than the Patriots and they kicked our ***.

Enough!

Enough of these kids dropping the mic when they get a first down. You are supposed to get a first down. Quit acting like kids. Get back to the huddle.

Enough of defensive player celebrating good plays. You are supposed to make good plays.

We need a team that feels that way, and a film room that laughs at these clowns. I'm imagining Chuck Noll watching one of these clowns do the mic drop after making a first down.

I am trying to imagine Jack Lambert's or Joe Greene's reaction to anyone's celebration of a tackle. I think I know what would happen if someone celebrated a tackle after an 8 yd gain. That guy would not be in the line up moving forward.

Tomlin sucks. This is as good as this team will ever be under him.

S

Sitirios

Tomlin is n ot respected around the league as a smart coach and Belichick laughs at him.. Do you think we get to face Matt Moore and Alex Smith every year in the playoffs ?

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Tomlin is n ot respected around the league as a smart coach and Belichick laughs at him.. Do you think we get to face Matt Moore and Alex Smith every year in the playoffs ?

Please tell us more form your insiders.

Chicoman

Reaction score
Rex runs a 46 base Defense and a 4-3. Seeing how we are going to loose Timmons, & Deebo it might not be a bad call to change up the Defense. We are certainly stacked on the DL. Tuitt, Hargrave & Heyward in a 4-3 Defense should be able to generate some good pressure.

Steelerz99

Forefather
Reaction score
Our superior talent looked like crap today as did our defense. Now, I am no coach.... but I certainly can spot a team that was well prepared and well coached. All of us fans had that same feeling after that missed XP. It had the feel of one of "those" games where they don't have the edge where it matters. With MT at the helm, where are they building next year? I don't have that answer, but , better running game? Better passing? Defensively it looked like they had a few answers, but tonight, every weakness exposed. Having Bryant doesn't do much as does a healthy Hargrave. Having a slightly better D, doesn't do much (I am talking over a whole season). This comes down to coaching, and how will MT and staff improve? Damn team won 9 in a row and pissed themselves when it mattered.

Stoney

Reaction score
The only way we'll get to another SB is if someone else beats the *pats for us.... BB has this team mapped out and minted. We keep doing the same ****, and he keeps showing us that isn't working.

It gets us to the AFCC? Great, we can load up on AFCN Division Titles..... is there a trophy for that, or just a hat?

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought the steelers fired lebeau because they finally realized this zone defense is a joke? We got lit up by a kyle hogan?? We need a new coaching staff. From the top down

Dumb.

Blitzburgh

Reaction score
Our superior talent looked like crap today as did our defense. Now, I am no coach.... but I certainly can spot a team that was well prepared and well coached. All of us fans had that same feeling after that missed XP. It had the feel of one of "those" games where they don't have the edge where it matters. With MT at the helm, where are they building next year? I don't have that answer, but , better running game? Better passing? Defensively it looked like they had a few answers, but tonight, every weakness exposed. Having Bryant doesn't do much as does a healthy Hargrave. Having a slightly better D, doesn't do much (I am talking over a whole season). This comes down to coaching, and how will MT and staff improve? Damn team won 9 in a row and pissed themselves when it mattered.
Having Bryant could have made a huge difference. No one on their D can cover Bryant one on one, other than maybe Butler which gives Antonio a big game.

GMC

Contributor
Reaction score
**** Rex Ryan. Butler should be on a short leash though.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
He might have some embarrassing photos of Brady's feet.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Look I'm all for bringing in "experts". Problem is that the Buffalo Bill's players just basically said his scheme was too difficult. Didn't work there at all.

Lloyds legend

Contributor
Reaction score
Rex runs a 46 base Defense and a 4-3. Seeing how we are going to loose Timmons, & Deebo it might not be a bad call to change up the Defense. We are certainly stacked on the DL. Tuitt, Hargrave & Heyward in a 4-3 Defense should be able to generate some good pressure.

I doubt we lose Timmons.

Stoney

Reaction score
Well it worked in NY, and it worked in Baltimore. Maybe the Bills players are stupid?

I think his problem was that he can't handle the HC limelight, he gets too caught up in trying to be clever at press conferences. If he concentrates sole on defense, I think he'd be a great coordinator. Look at Wade Phillips.