• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Antonio Brown

warriors42

Forefather
Reaction score
I actually feel sorry for AB. if in fact it is CTE (which is actually more likely than not) then Browns actions are really not on him. I wonder how many other lives Birth-defect has screwed up because of his dirty play. It seem like before the hit Brown was a great team mate not just a great player and because of someone else's bad decision instead of Brown being looked at as a HOF receiver he is out of the league and looks like a nut job.

Just think about the What if's. What if the NFL had a three strike rule for dirty plays. would AB still be a steeler putting up HOF numbers?

PolamaluFanForever43

Reaction score
I am not saying Brown doesn't have CTE, none of us really know. All I can say is he was a big time ******* before those hits too.

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
"Toilet seat may have been cleaner than AB." lol

Some guy in the comment section of that article beat me to it.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
I actually feel sorry for AB. if in fact it is CTE (which is actually more likely than not) then Browns actions are really not on him. I wonder how many other lives Birth-defect has screwed up because of his dirty play. It seem like before the hit Brown was a great team mate not just a great player and because of someone else's bad decision instead of Brown being looked at as a HOF receiver he is out of the league and looks like a nut job.

Just think about the What if's. What if the NFL had a three strike rule for dirty plays. would AB still be a steeler putting up HOF numbers?
No, he wouldnt

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Show off

But seriously. Good job to you and your mom.
Do you get free cbd? Just asking for a friend
CBD and THC...

They also make Delta 8/ Delta 9 in the lab.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
AB's interview on the Full Send Podcast was nuts. It's like as soon as the Bucs top guys all got injured and they got shut out, all of a sudden they needed AB to be the No. 1 guy again. He knew this and took it personally because they disrespected him before not being their top guy. He has a weird grasp of respect.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
AB's interview on the Full Send Podcast was nuts. It's like as soon as the Bucs top guys all got injured and they got shut out, all of a sudden they needed AB to be the No. 1 guy again. He knew this and took it personally because they disrespected him before not being their top guy. He has a weird grasp of respect.
Someone with sack would say to themselves. I'm the best in generation. I'm gonna show these ******* who's number one now. Instead this.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude is completely nuts and has been since before he got to the Steelers. Brady put his neck on the line in NE and Tampa for the loser and he has the balls to question him. I am sure Brady will take the high road and say nothing although I certainly wouldn't blame him if he came out and blasted AB for the tool he really is.

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
AB is a ******* and I hope he never plays football in the NFL again.

And the nfl should hold TB team accountable for violating protocol.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Someone with sack would say to themselves. I'm the best in generation. I'm gonna show these ******* who's number one now. Instead this.
Yeah, that’s make a lot more sense. I also found it interesting without saying, he admitted he had the best chemistry with Roethlisberger—basically because he threw to him the most.

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
Well at least this time he’s not arguing with the police and throwing gummie Dicks at people.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
AB is a ******* and I hope he never plays football in the NFL again.

And the nfl should hold TB team accountable for violating protocol.
He’ll get a fifth chance. He has money and the public continues to kiss his ***. If this was average backup football player his career would be done.

That’s what talent and constant *** kissing gets you. Multiple mulligans

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol. Typical AB everybody else’s fault.
Me, me, me. I hope some rando kicks his *** if he ever acts out in public similar to his furniture tossing incident

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Brady went above and beyond for AB. Didn't he offer for AB to stay at his house at one point? Evans, Goodwin, and AB could all be considered #1 WRs then factor in Gronk, and the other TEs and they are pretty stacked with pass catchers. AB was hurt and suspended this year so I'm not sure what he expected exactly. Wonder what kind of advice Bell is giving him

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Wonder what kind of advice Bell is giving him
If I was Bell, I would advise AB to be sure to pay all his gambling debts before showing his face in public again. Even if all he owed was a measly $50.

steelhurt

In Andy I trust....
Reaction score
Personally, I wish this little ****** would disappear. His schtick has gotten very old and he’s totally irrelevant at this point. He had more opportunities, made more money. had more notoriety than most could ever dream of, so if he ****** things up, it’s on him. Stop blaming everyone else you loser and grow the **** up. No one gives a **** anymore and the NFL should ban your *** for life. Don’t give him anymore chances that he will squander. He’s always been immature and self serving. It’s always been about him only. He’s a me me type.

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Icing on cake Godel and his office will not do anything to Brown.......Godel should hire Brown top notch character guy he is

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude is completely nuts and has been since before he got to the Steelers. Brady put his neck on the line in NE and Tampa for the loser and he has the balls to question him. I am sure Brady will take the high road and say nothing although I certainly wouldn't blame him if he came out and blasted AB for the tool he really is.

Well, BEN did nowhere near that and who came out on the bad end of that deal.

**** t*mmyb*y

Salute the nation