• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And so it begins....James Harrison hit with 3rd random drug test in 3 months

bigtwnvin

Reaction score
Rinse, wash, repeat. This will not end.
Goodell is too much of a tight *** to embrace Harrisons training regimen and discipline as an example to younger players and kids.
No, Goodell wants to project his authority and "random" test James Harrison thereby suggesting the man is somehow cheating
What a jagoff.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Per the NFLPA agreement, HGH testing is not random and can be administered as many times as they want.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Per the NFLPA agreement, HGH testing is not random and can be administered as many times as they want.

Well there you have it. They are officially targeting Harrison. Nice.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Same reason they didn't step up to the plate for Ben I'm guessing....what ever that reason was anyways. We just may never know.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Steeler Nation mobile app

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Same reason they didn't step up to the plate for Ben I'm guessing....what ever that reason was anyways. We just may never know.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Steeler Nation mobile app

I think the Rooney's stepped in on the Ben incident. They knew he needed reeled in and they sat him down and said this is the way it will be.

As for DEBO, yes there needs to be something said / done. Maybe it has been said and done and the CBA allows it. I just know every time he passes it it cements things for the better for him. If I was DEBO I would take samples identical and independently to the NFL and have them independently processed as back up proof. I wouldn't trust the NFL so I'd have my contingency plan in effect.

Salute the nation

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Thank goodness the NFL swept all of the pats***** cheating under the rug. They care so much about the integrity of the game.