• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

A.Brown just wants to retire a STEELERS

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
When was the last time you saw AB drop several catchable passes during the course of 1 game?

When was the last time you saw AB waste much needed final seconds on the clock because it was more important for him to make a first down gesture instead of giving the official the ball?
when have any of the current Steelers WRs stripped off their uniform and pranced around in the end zone before the game was completed?

once again, he does not want to play he wants a one day deal to retire as a Steeler

again...he can pound sand

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Pff .. You have no argument other than the fact that you sound like a scorned hoe. I didn't say that he was coming back to play as a Steeler. I said that I would like him too.

I just think it's funny how many of you sheep are crying like scorned b*tches at the prospect of him retiring a Steeler. He's arguably the best WR of the past 20 years. F'n A right I'd welcome that scenario. And I believe the majority of Steelers fans would.

I still wear my Steeler AB jersey with my middle finger proudly raised.
you go and critique Collie for some bullshit, trying to come off as some literary prose, then drop this nugget in the same thread. good job, you anal polyp.

AB is NOT getting a one-day contract to retire as a Steeler. It's not going to happen. Which is what he wants. Nowhere did he say he wants to suit up in the black and gold again. But, a wordsmith such as yourself likely hasnt the time to read things before commenting. You're the Kamala Harris of this board - in over your head, having nothing to contribute and everyone knows you're a *********** idiot.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
When was the last time you saw AB drop several catchable passes during the course of 1 game?

When was the last time you saw AB waste much needed final seconds on the clock because it was more important for him to make a first down gesture instead of giving the official the ball?
When was the last time DJ or Chase walked off the field throwing his **** in the stands and acting like a clown during the game? When was the last time they threw furniture at someone off a balcony or stiffed their cook or other associates?

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
when have any of the current Steelers WRs stripped off their uniform and pranced around in the end zone before the game was completed?

once again, he does not want to play he wants a one day deal to retire as a Steeler

Damn I saw yours right after I posted mine. I am thinking like you now, damn that scares me.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I think it depends on the circumstances. I dont think any fans have any ill will toward Rod Woodson for leaving. I do not like Harrison, but he should retire a steeler. AB is a tough one and he had some amazing years here, but he screwed the team over with draft picks and attitude. I really dont care if AB retires a steeler or not, but I would make him wait several year see if he gets his act together.

Ballz Deep

Has teeny tiny little ballz
Reaction score
When was the last time DJ or Chase walked off the field throwing his **** in the stands and acting like a clown during the game? When was the last time they threw furniture at someone off a balcony or stiffed their cook or other associates?
you go and critique Collie for some bullshit, trying to come off as some literary prose, then drop this nugget in the same thread. good job, you anal polyp.

AB is NOT getting a one-day contract to retire as a Steeler. It's not going to happen. Which is what he wants. Nowhere did he say he wants to suit up in the black and gold again. But, a wordsmith such as yourself likely hasnt the time to read things before commenting. You're the Kamala Harris of this board - in over your head, having nothing to contribute and everyone knows you're a *********** idiot.

Look at the sheep BAH.

No guys seriously. I don't want a once in a generation talent retiring as a member of the black and gold. A stupid coach, ****** coordinators, being cheap, and drafting mediocrity, that's the Steeler way! F'n derrrrrr

Ballz Deep

Reaction score
I think it depends on the circumstances. I dont think any fans have any ill will toward Rod Woodson for leaving. I do not like Harrison, but he should retire a steeler. AB is a tough one and he had some amazing years here, but he screwed the team over with draft picks and attitude. I really dont care if AB retires a steeler or not, but I would make him wait several year see if he gets his act together.
The very vast majority of Steelers fans would be ecstatic to have Brown retire a Steeler. The majority would welcome him back to play again.

And then there's a select few bitter and jaded individuals on this forum who think that they were dating AB and his leaving the Steelers was some type of betrayal.

No guys seriously. How could we ever trust him not to hurt us again? I say we just continue hoping that Dionte doesn't drop the ball as much this season.. F'n derrr

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
The very vast majority of Steelers fans would be ecstatic to have Brown retire a Steeler. The majority would welcome him back to play again.

And then there's a select few bitter and jaded individuals on this forum who think that they were dating AB and his leaving the Steelers was some type of betrayal.

No guys seriously. How could we ever trust him not to hurt us again? I say we just continue hoping that Dionte doesn't drop the ball as much this season.. F'n derrr
you're ******* nuts...or sucking nuts more likely

troll

ab leaving was not a betrayal.....the asshat screwing up his trade value and talking **** on his way out the door is why no one but nuthugging trolls would want anything to do with him

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score

Lol what is the old saying? something like "it is better to be Zilent and thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt" you my friend have removed all doubt.

Ballz Deep

Reaction score
Lol what is the old saying? something like "it is better to be Zilent and thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt" you my friend have removed all doubt.
All,

Please take note. Ditz substituted ill humor in place of his absence of a rebuttal to my statements regarding our current, mediocre receiving corp.

No way guys. All we need is a steady hand and consistency at the coaching position. F'n derrrrr

rpollock

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. Assuming he is physically able, someone is going to scoop him up for the '22 season and understandably so.

All these sheep that are crying "f*** AB" sound more like a scorned ex-lover than they do an actual fan that cares about winning. There's a reason that we have been average at best since AB and Leveon left. It would benefit us greatly to bring both back and quit pretending that we have some sort of knack for developing mediocre players. Otherwise, let's get comfortable in the AFC North basement. Cause we are going to be there for a while.
What exactly did we win with those ******* ********. Not a damn thing you idiot. No he doesn't deserve the honor of retiring as a Stiller. He was not a true Stiller and never will be. Hines Ward is the best Stiller WR ever. Sure AB put up great numbers, but was never a team player and never will be. He'll be a sad footnote in NFL history now.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
All,

Please take note. Ditz substituted ill humor in place of his absence of a rebuttal to my statements regarding our current, mediocre receiving corp.

No way guys. All we need is a steady hand and consistency at the coaching position. F'n derrrrr
which statements are you referring to and unless another poster responded with an answer already, I will try and do so with my limited intelligence.

TheRealTazz864

Lowest IQ
Reaction score
Pff .. You have no argument other than the fact that you sound like a scorned hoe. I didn't say that he was coming back to play as a Steeler. I said that I would like him too.

I just think it's funny how many of you sheep are crying like scorned b*tches at the prospect of him retiring a Steeler. He's arguably the best WR of the past 20 years. F'n A right I'd welcome that scenario. And I believe the majority of Steelers fans would.

I still wear my Steeler AB jersey with my middle finger proudly raised.
I just think it's funny how some of you hacks think retiring as a Steeler in the HoF is just a matter of being a good performer WITHIN the white lines... To make it into the HoF as a Steeler, you have to be a good person as well as a great player... AB forfeited his good person card... Maybe that $h|t flies if you're a Raider... But not in Pittsburgh... That's a great idea... He can go in as a Raider... That way, he won't upset the Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay or New England fanbases....
PS... Garden equipment can't be scorned, moron...

TheRealTazz864

Lowest IQ
Reaction score

Ummmm, maybe when he was a rookie???

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score

I saw him drop his jersey, helmet and shoulder pads the last time I saw him on a field.

Still , the OP is about a one day contract to retire. Why the hell would you bring to discussion if he is better than any current WR on the roster ?

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The very vast majority of Steelers fans would be ecstatic to have Brown retire a Steeler.

Citation?

The majority would welcome him back to play again.

265px-Citation_%28USA%29.jpg
???

F'n derrr

Your most cogent comment in this thread, and arguably ever.

fedderone

A Legend In My Spare Time
Contributor
Reaction score
They might no longer be Steelers to bitter, little hoes such as yourself, but kindly don't think that you're speaking for the majority, Supervag.

AB is one of the greatest WRs of all time and I'd be honored to have him come to retire a Steeler. We haven't had a WR that's been a fraction as good since he left.
As it stands right now, as his playing career is surely over, his name wouldn’t even be mentioned in the top 25. But to be totally fair, he may enter the conversation in the top 50…..maybe.
Zero rings, zero intelligence, and zero concern for anyone but himself.
Yeah, but look at all those awesome stats. The truly great players will tell you to wipe your arse with the individual hardware. The ONLY thing that matters is the championship…..the ring.
AB didn’t get the Lombardi, and I don’t think he gets the HOF ring either. If he does, it’ll be WAY down the line.
As far as your “the majority of Steeler fans….” comment, this board is made up of 99.99% Steeler fans.
Is it EVERY Steeler fan? No, not even close.
But it’s a great sample size.
Maybe, I don’t know, post a poll instead of a gossip column from a hack writer?
That way you could have a proper citation for all the derp sheep, ( insert retarded not funny play on someone’s handle here )?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Well said and & drop MIC as you walk off the stage.

You realize that when he has his mouth full he can't read very well.

I could care less because he (brown) is going to be associated with the STEELERS forever. I can't stand the way he went out but also know our soft aZZ owner may allow it.

Salute the nation