• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

A.Brown just wants to retire a STEELERS

TheRealTazz864

Lowest IQ
Reaction score
They might no longer be Steelers to bitter, little hoes such as yourself, but kindly don't think that you're speaking for the majority, Supervag.

AB is one of the greatest WRs of all time and I'd be honored to have him come to retire a Steeler. We haven't had a WR that's been a fraction as good since he left.
So you speak for bitter, little ho's (not garden implements, you neanderthal...) like AB?? Gotit....

Ballz Deep

Has teeny tiny little ballz
Reaction score
I don't for a second believe he is done playing. When he is a one day contract sure.
My thoughts exactly. Assuming he is physically able, someone is going to scoop him up for the '22 season and understandably so.

All these sheep that are crying "f*** AB" sound more like a scorned ex-lover than they do an actual fan that cares about winning. There's a reason that we have been average at best since AB and Leveon left. It would benefit us greatly to bring both back and quit pretending that we have some sort of knack for developing mediocre players. Otherwise, let's get comfortable in the AFC North basement. Cause we are going to be there for a while.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. Assuming he is physically able, someone is going to scoop him up for the '22 season and understandably so.

All these sheep that are crying "f*** AB" sound more like a scorned ex-lover that they do an actual fan that cares about winning. There's a reason that we have been average at best since AB and Leveon left. It would benefit us greatly to bring both back and quit pretending that we have some sort of knack for developing mediocre players. Otherwise, let's get comfortable in the AFC North basement. Cause we are going to be there for a while.
To be clear I wouldn't advocate bringing him back to play. And they won't. But a career end one day contract. Sure.

Ballz Deep

Reaction score
I'd sa

AB can pound sand... I think any true Steelers fan would want a true Steeler, not a disgruntled jacka$$, to hold Steelers' records...
Define a "true Steeler". Somebody who is slightly better than run-of-the-mill and that we part ways with as soon as their rookie contract expires because we're too cheap to pay them? Are those the "true Steelers" that we're hanging our hat on?

TheRealTazz864

Lowest IQ
Reaction score
Define a "true Steeler". Somebody who is slightly better than run-of-the-mill and that we part ways with as soon as their rookie contract expires because we're too cheap to pay them? Are those the "true Steelers" that we're hanging our hat on?
Didn't you it bring-up? And I quote, "I think this is something that any true Steelers fan would like to see."

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
wait you throw out "true steeler fan"

as if you know what that means

but then need someone to explain "true Steeler" to you

eat a bag of dicks troll

Ballz Deep

Reaction score
wait you throw out "true steeler fan"

as if you know what that means

but then need someone to explain "true Steeler" to you

eat a bag of dicks troll
*****, I would learn how to utilize capitalization and punctuation before lecturing others on what they should be eating.

No guys I don't want AB back. He hurt my p*ssy. Let's settle for mediocrity. F'n derrrrr

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
*****, I would learn how to utilize capitalization and punctuation before lecturing others on what they should be eating.

No guys I don't want AB back. He hurt my *****. Let's settle for mediocrity. F'n derrrrr
the ******** is not coming back to play

he wants a one day deal to retire as a Steeler if you would read the story you would know that

he forfeited that privilege when he took a **** on the team and fanbase

you can not counter my argument so you want to cry about **** that doesn't matter

Ballz Deep

Reaction score
the ******** is not coming back to play

he wants a one day deal to retire as a Steeler if you would read the story you would know that

he forfeited that privilege when he took a **** on the team and fanbase

you can not counter my argument so you want to cry about **** that doesn't matter
Pff .. You have no argument other than the fact that you sound like a scorned hoe. I didn't say that he was coming back to play as a Steeler. I said that I would like him too.

I just think it's funny how many of you sheep are crying like scorned b*tches at the prospect of him retiring a Steeler. He's arguably the best WR of the past 20 years. F'n A right I'd welcome that scenario. And I believe the majority of Steelers fans would.

I still wear my Steeler AB jersey with my middle finger proudly raised.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Pff .. You have no argument other than the fact that you sound like a scorned hoe. I didn't say that he was coming back to play as a Steeler. I said that I would like him too.

I just think it's funny how many of you sheep are crying like scorned b*tches at the prospect of him retiring a Steeler. He's arguably the best WR of the past 20 years. F'n A right I'd welcome that scenario. And I believe the majority of Steelers fans would.

only clueless fucktarded trolls would agree with you

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I

would hate to have him back on the team for a few reasons. 1. he would be a huge distraction. Think Colin Kap only multiplied tenfold.
and numero Dos. the guy hasn't been a Steeler in years and this message board is filled daily with AZ posts. could you image if he signed with the team again?

to be honest at this point he probably isnt any better than what we have.

Ballz Deep

Reaction score
to be honest at this point he probably isnt any better than what we have.
When was the last time you saw AB drop several catchable passes during the course of 1 game?

When was the last time you saw AB waste much needed final seconds on the clock because it was more important for him to make a first down gesture instead of giving the official the ball?

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
**** AB.