• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Yinzer in Texas

MeanJoeFan

Reaction score
Longtime lurker...always fascinated by the post game analysis here at Steeler Nation!

Born and raised in the Pittsburgh area (near Greensburg). College at CMU. Left in my adult life for career reasons. Now living in central Texas, surrounded by Cowboys and Texans fans, and married to a diehard Aggie.

Miss Pittsburgh, especially during football season, but the winters are a lot better here and there's a surprising number of Steelers fans...lots who have never even been to the 'Burgh.

Been a fan since the glory days of the 70s and will always bleed Black and Gold!

Shari

Last edited:

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Longtime lurker...always fascinated by the post game analysis here at Steeler Nation!

Born and raised in the Pittsburgh area (near Greensburg). College at CMU. Left in my adult life for career reasons. Now living in central Texas, surrounded by Cowboys and Texans fans, and married to a diehard Aggie.

Miss Pittsburgh, especially during football season, but the winters are a lot better here and there's a surprising number of Steelers fans...lots who have never even been to the 'Burgh.

Been a fan since the glory days of the 70s and will always bleed Black and Gold!

Shari

Welcome.

What year were you Miss Pittsburgh?

MeanJoeFan

Reaction score
Hmmmm....Miss Pittsburgh?? Yeah, never had that title. How about I miss Pittsburgh...that's what I meant by that.

Last edited:

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol, I thought the same thing. Welcome to the board and glad you finally stepped out of the shadows.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score

Shari

welcome!!! your better half better know what Graham central station is!!! best place in Texas

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Enjoy your stay, and no need to be shy. We're all idiots...

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I ended up in Oklahoma City, due north of you, for similar reasons. Hoping to get the hell outta here, though.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Welcome, Shari! Glad to have you aboard!

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

coupon

Reaction score
I don't think Shari is coming back

MeanJoeFan

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm back. Was traveling and clearly NOT handling my Steeler Nation responsibilities. Won't happen again!

Thanks for the welcome y'all!

Last edited:

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to and enjoy Steeler nation. Awesome place to talk Steelers football and socialize about much anything. You'll like it here Miss Pittsburgh ;)