• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Will the NFL/Godell do the right thing and investigate what went on at the match?

Acereros

Reaction score
Welcome to the board SIR. we here call them games. I respect your position and location but as they say "do as the locals do" and if questioned on your meaning it's nice to answer. Keep on keeping on and contributing.

Salute the nation

Hey just giving him his dues. Not giving you grief. I usually only give Coach grief but he is an easy target and almost always deserves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Thanks!

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
The NFL doesn't have one standard. It all depends on the team. You damn well better believe that if that kind of **** happened to the pats****** all game and their precious tb at the end. The coaches would be getting suspended.

That **** doesn't fly in hockey. The first wr they knocked out with a headshot you would have had a fight,do it again..you'll have mutiple fights..do that **** show at end and the whole team will go.

The last guy I recall using a weapon (his stick) was Claude Lemieux. Busted up some guy over the face with his stick. He got suspended a ton of games for it. The next time the Avs played the redwings..the entire team went at it on ice and lemieux got busted up.Even the goalies went.And it was resolved.

I'm not sure NFL players could throw down toe to toe and end it when it goes to the ground. A lot of very violent dudes playing. I think it would escalate to outside of the game pretty quick. Nobody can just throw down and be done with it afterwards.

I wouldn't be upset if the steelers rocked a few guys next game. Just to send a message back.

Last edited: