• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who Would You Rather Play in The SB?

Who Would You Rather Play in The SB?

• Total voters

Steel G

Reaction score
The Falcons would get shredded to hell by Bell.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
The NFC Championship is before the AFC Championship. No rooting interest?

Honestly, nope. I think Green Bay's defense is soft. They give up a lot of points. Atlanta I think has a better defense going for it than GB does and they aren't banged up. GB is banged up defensively. Given an extra week to heal I don't know who they would get back on defense and they will probably have Jordy Nelson out there on offense by then. To me its all about getting there first.

I think GB is the battle hardened team having to win out from where they were to win their division. They've also been here before with some of the same players. Atlanta is straight high octane. May the best team win and lets handle our business and we will play the better team.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
I live in Wisconsin and have had to eat **** for 6 years now. Lets get back there and handle business this time!

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Easily green bay... id rather fave GB and a cast of mediocrity around rodgers than Atlantas offense vs our secondary....

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
the cleveland browns is an option?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
I'd rather play Green Bay, and I think those who attempt to marginalize the Steelers will have less to say if we beat Green Bay.

Max Power

Forefather
Reaction score
Wanted GB to dispatch the Cryboys, done. Now onto the next, want to hear the wailing all the way from Wisconsin after the Packers Loss, be it in the NFCCG or the next.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be honest. My blinding hatred of the Patriots makes it difficult for me to look past that game. I chose the Packers but only because a perfect world needs balance.

But dispatching the blight on the NFL that is the cheaters is the most important service ANY team can make for the good of Football right now.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
SB45 rematch! We owe those cheeseheads

SteelerAl

Reaction score
I figured they'd be one and done. A lot to be said for talent and experience.

A lot to be said for momentum also. The Cowboys were coasting for the last couple games and then had the bye. The Packers had been playing for their lives for 7 weeks. It's no surprise the Packers came out strong while the Boys took awhile to get their playoff legs.

steeler b

Reaction score
I want nothing to do w Rodgers. He's into scientology to boot....heck, pick any 3 of us in here to play WR for GB and Rodgers will put it on a dime. The fact that they have no serious WR weapons doesn't matter.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
The Falcons are a lot like the Steelers. Both have a good OL and some great weapons to have a dangerous offense. Julio and AB are about even. Bell is better than either of Atlanta's RBs but together, the Atlanta RBs are very good. Both have big play ability and they can always throw a fresh RB at you.

Funny that one of Atlanta's best players has been Taylor Gabriel as a big play speed WR. The browns cut him. They also got C Alex Mack from the browns and he is the one who transformed their OL. You could argue that it's these 2 Cleveland cast offs that put Atlanta's offense over the edge. Hilarious. They also have Sanu as a reliable #2 WR.

Just like the Steelers, Atlanta has hit on some young defensive players in the last few drafts with Vic Beasley, Deion Jones and Keanu Neal.

Packers miss Jordy Nelson. Their offense has become Rodgers running around making playground plays. Kind of like Ben a few years ago. I think their luck will run out

I'm thinking Atlanta wins this easily.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I don't care just want to beat the Pats. I think it will be Atlanta. Roger's is playing crazy good but I think Atlanta is a more complete team.