• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

who should Steeler Nation back in the super bowl?

who should SN back in SB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steelermania

Reaction score
My fantasy; NE leads inside of 3 minutes. While trying to run out the clock, Blount fumbles. Seattle drives down the field, and scores the winning td with seconds left. Reporters surround Blount after the loss, and he punches one out.

steelerscotty

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a good friend who is pulling for the pats because we cut Blount and he thinks it was the most stupid move we made all year. I think having blount here in the first place was the mistake. I also wouldnt have cut him, i would have de-activated/suspended him the rest of the year.

steelerscotty

Contributor
Reaction score
For karma sake....the last two times the Pats lost in the Super Bowl to the Giants I went to the Giants message board before the game and started a thread announcing that Steeler Nation were in their corner.

I suppose I could do that for this game. If I provide a link to a Seahawks board and a well-wishing thread will any of you participate? I think it's worth a few minutes of our time to not have to hear the Brady knobslobbing for the next 20 years.

I dont want to register on their site but if you do i would suggest maybe copy/paste this thread or poll results.

freak

Reaction score
For karma sake....the last two times the Pats lost in the Super Bowl to the Giants I went to the Giants message board before the game and started a thread announcing that Steeler Nation were in their corner.

I suppose I could do that for this game. If I provide a link to a Seahawks board and a well-wishing thread will any of you participate? I think it's worth a few minutes of our time to not have to hear the Brady knobslobbing for the next 20 years.

http://www.seahawks.net/

freak

Reaction score
My fantasy; NE leads inside of 3 minutes. While trying to run out the clock, Blount fumbles. Seattle drives down the field, and scores the winning td with seconds left. Reporters surround Blount after the loss, and he punches one out.

would be awesome , throw in a punch to belicheat while is trying
to divide the contendents

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

Max Power

Forefather
Reaction score
Can't pull for either of them. Again a sickening choice for a Super Bowl.

I can root against the Cheats but that's as far as I'll go. Hope its 100 degrees in Zona. Bring on some of that Global Warming.

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
There is a pats fan in the office. He is very annoying. **** the pats.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I want the Starbucks to win,but i won't cheer for them. I still recall that bullshit from them after super bowl XL.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
3 ex nc state guys on Seattle so thats my choice.

Its almost like asking would you rather take a foul baseball or wild hockey puck to the face.

Super bowls are about history and legacies. I'd rather preserve our 6 super bowl trophy record.

As such I'll go with the seahawks