• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

who should Steeler Nation back in the super bowl?

who should SN back in SB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SteelersHarley0120

Reaction score
Seahags no cheaters in my book!!

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
no Steeler fan will pick the cheats........

hardcore12

Reaction score
I can't imagine any steeler fan pulling for the pats. There's absolutely no way I could pull for Brady

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Neither.

I may watch the game or I may not. It depends on what else I have going on that weekend.

Southern Steeler

Reaction score
Let's put it this way....I was rooting for the Ravens last week.

Let that nugget sink in.

I can't imagine anyone here choosing the Patriots

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
Seahags...I will never pull for Bellycheat and Marsha to win anything...

Lmob0621

Reaction score
The Pats were number one in my hater index with eight teams left... The Seahawks were number five... Easy choice... Go Seahags!!!

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Seahawks. Why is this even a question?

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Neither. Cant stand new england, and **** those ******* in Seattle, too. Just give me a good game then drop dread for all I care

Steelerfan

Reaction score
Proud to say I watched no football this weekend. Just don't care now that our Jerry's Kids are out of it. Will watch the SB for the commercials but not going to give up anything to watch it.

steelermania

Reaction score
Let's put it this way....I was rooting for the Ravens last week.

Let that nugget sink in.

I can't imagine anyone here choosing the Patriots

Agree 100%. I was rooting for the Rats too. I'd root for Cleveland, Cincy, even Dallas against New England. The only time I'll ever root for them is during the regular season, when a loss by the team they're playing benefits the Steelers.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Seattle because I like Richard Sherman and wish he played for us. I hope he picks off Brady ten times in the SB.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
No way I want to see the Pats* win.

Local talking heads out here are concerned about the matchup being the worst possible as far as ticket sales go.

Prices are falling for the remaining seats. If you can call 2K falling.

With all the local and national slobbering going on I may have to leave the TV on Velocity for the next 2 weeks.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Seattle because I like Richard Sherman and wish he played for us. I hope he picks off Brady ten times in the SB.
I hope he is able to play. I'm thinking broken collar bone, or shoulder separation.

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope he is able to play. I'm thinking broken collar bone, or shoulder separation.

Thomas has the shoulder ...I think Sherman has an elbow..

Southern Steeler

Reaction score
For karma sake....the last two times the Pats lost in the Super Bowl to the Giants I went to the Giants message board before the game and started a thread announcing that Steeler Nation were in their corner.

I suppose I could do that for this game. If I provide a link to a Seahawks board and a well-wishing thread will any of you participate? I think it's worth a few minutes of our time to not have to hear the Brady knobslobbing for the next 20 years.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Thomas has the shoulder ...I think Sherman has an elbow..
Paper says hyperextended elbow.

If I provide a link to a Seahawks board and a well-wishing thread will any of you participate? I think it's worth a few minutes of our time to not have to hear the Brady knobslobbing for the next 20 years.
Absolutely. Just make sure it's the cool Seahawks board since we're the cool Steelers board.

Last edited:

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
For karma sake....the last two times the Pats lost in the Super Bowl to the Giants I went to the Giants message board before the game and started a thread announcing that Steeler Nation were in their corner.

I suppose I could do that for this game. If I provide a link to a Seahawks board and a well-wishing thread will any of you participate? I think it's worth a few minutes of our time to not have to hear the Brady knobslobbing for the next 20 years.

I'm good with that...but I guarantee it wont stop the Brady knobslobbing..

SteelersHarley0120

Reaction score

I am good with that too, just hate the Cheateriots and Crybaby and now deflated ball gate.. what's next expanding their field goal posts?

Steel G

Reaction score
Cheatin Pete and the Seadderall Seahawks vs. Bill Belicheat and the New England Cheaters....hmmm, I'd rather root for Bane blowing up the stadium. I guess, if forced, I'd root for Seadderall just because watching Bullshit Bill walking off another SB field a loser would be too delicious to pass up.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
I'm sure he'll take the needle and play.
Bell had a hyper extended knee and probably would've played in Denver Two weeks after injuring it, I'd have to guess Sherman with two weeks off should be able to go with a hyper extended elbow.