• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who Is Watching The J.V. Game This Sunday?

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Just wondering who all is going to be watching the Steelers/Stains game. With it being "meaningless", I'd imagine that more than a few will decide against tuning in. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me to turn on the t.v. and see the stadium half empty. Might be a good time to score some tix for those who don't mind not seeing the A-Team.

Lloyds legend

Contributor
Reaction score
Hell yes I'm watching too!

In fact I've prioritized Sunday Funday activities above NYE.

Gonna go have a fairly early dinner with some friends and family and then take my *** home and to bed. Sunday I will be up early ready to party and root the boys to victory!

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, I'LL be watching. And I'll be hoping that Landry does his best impersonation of a real NFL QB. But, I know that some folks will tune out and I wouldn't be surprised if many folks didn't show up at the stadium. Which is a damned shame. At least sell or give your tickets to someone who would go.

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
Could care less who win although would get a good laugh with a second string beating the Clowns starters...just want to watch and see how long certain players are left on the field.

Attachments

• broans kick.jpg
    broans kick.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 14

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm watching as I VERY SeLDOM miss (can't even remember the last one I've missed). I want to see Hargrove / Artie Burns / Shawn Davis / and Ayers all play amongst the others that do. One day I'll have the means to get out to a game and when I do, it will be the best !!!!!

Salute the nation

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah I will watch... Like I watch every preseason to the end.

steelerscotty

Contributor
Reaction score
I will be watching. I remember a similar game about 10 years ago when some unheard of RB had a huge game. FAST WILLIE PARKER! I was high on him after his pre-season already, but after tearing up (i think it was) the browns, I bought a Parker jersey. Hoping we see one of our backups have a Parker-esque type of performance . . .Ayers, perhaps?

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
I've got 2 tickets, last row of 228. PM me if you want to go.

Unfortunately, I'll actually BE in Cleveland. Have to take my son to catch a flight early Sunday morning so he can get to his next duty station. Don't know why he couldn't leave out of Pittsburgh. But, I guess I'll stop by my cousin's house, catch a nap, and watch the game there.

mdk2

Reaction score
Hell yeah I'm watching.. I'm actually looking forward to seeing some of the backups get more time to make plays. Hopefully Gilbert gets some time at KR/PR and Corner. Same with Ayers, I want to see him at KR/PR and make some plays at WR. Hopefully D Will can knock some of the rust off and the starters that play can stay sharp. Above all, STAY HEALTHY!!

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
Could care less who win although would get a good laugh with a second string beating the Clowns starters...just want to watch and see how long certain players are left on the field.

oh how i wish that picture was actually the logo on the browns' helmet.

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
I will be watching. I remember a similar game about 10 years ago when some unheard of RB had a huge game. FAST WILLIE PARKER! I was high on him after his pre-season already, but after tearing up (i think it was) the browns, I bought a Parker jersey. Hoping we see one of our backups have a Parker-esque type of performance . . .Ayers, perhaps?

i think that game was against the bills in buffalo; i remember he had that long run around the end where he basically just out-ran the entire bills defense, left them all in the dust. the last game of the '04 season, that win secured our 15-1 record that season.

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
I'll be at the game just like every home game. Will be really relaxed for once though.

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Yah it will be a nice relaxer at Heinz Field after last week. Gear up for the playoffs and I'll prob be hung over. I also has two tickets for sale if anyone wants some.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
First game all year I will miss watching. we will be driving back to Ohio from Florida. Glad it doesn't matter. If it did we would be driving home the day before.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score

Against Buffalo, Harrison had a pretty big as well I think

Stewey

Reaction score
Looking forward to it. Anxious to se how our JV's fare against the Stain starters.

We lose, no big deal...we win and we have another reason to laugh at the Stains .

To add to my comment...a win/win situation even if we lose.lol

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
I will be watching and rooting for the youngsters to make plays and gain some confidence and momentum

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Steeler Nation mobile app