• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who is going to KC?

Gareth

Reaction score
It will be a game time decision. I'm not driving 2 hours to sit in 34 degree rain for the whole game, then drive home. I was excited to get to see my first playoff game, but if I need to buy ski gear to go it becomes cost prohibitive since I would never use the stuff again.

i'll make a decision on saturday,

Cold is fine, I can do cold.

Cold and wet......no bueno.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It will be a game time decision. I'm not driving 2 hours to sit in 34 degree rain for the whole game, then drive home. I was excited to get to see my first playoff game, but if I need to buy ski gear to go it becomes cost prohibitive since I would never use the stuff again.

i'll make a decision on saturday,

Cold is fine, I can do cold.

Cold and wet......no bueno.

and Gareth resurfaces as a Ball Boy
nice to see you around again, Ball Boy

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Steeler Pride are you going down to K c ,we are leaving New albany ,In , sat we could convoy or something

No, I wish. I have a work meeting Saturday evening and I will be doing some construction draw inspections Sunday after the game.

Sevenisheaven

Banned
Reaction score
I'm flying from Philly to saint Louis sat morning and hanging out there all Saturday....avid poker tournament player and I'm going to hit a couple tournaments there (anyone interested let me know) and then I'm going to drive to KC Sunday for the win. Sitting in 301 row. 9 for 112.00 frigging bucks. Their fans are lame!!!

Devildoghellcat

Reaction score
I'm flying from Philly to saint Louis sat morning and hanging out there all Saturday....avid poker tournament player and I'm going to hit a couple tournaments there (anyone interested let me know) and then I'm going to drive to KC Sunday for the win. Sitting in 301 row. 9 for 112.00 frigging bucks. Their fans are lame!!!
I checked yesterday a ticket with fees already is just under $60 dam I should of waited

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I checked yesterday a ticket with fees already is just under $60 dam I should of waited
I told Jake to wait! Lol

87038fbc3edd648abc4d36e5ca43eeb7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Steeler Nation mobile app

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score

Ghost of Frenchy Fuqua

Reaction score
You're truly a brave man.

We went to the Nov. 1 game In Pgh. against the Ravens two years ago...I get cold just thinking about it.

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score

Zack_of_Steel

Reaction score
Guy sits down at the bar my gf manages and his son works for the Chiefs. Had two club level seats for $50 each.

Going to have to drive through this ice storm from central Nebraska, but whatever. If someone said, "$100 and I'll flip a coin to see if you and your gf get to go to the playoffs," I'd take that every day. If we have to pull off and watch it somewhere, at least we tried and had an adventure.