• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who is a Mid to Late Round Pick You Want for the Steelers. Diamond in the Rough

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Mine is Sione Vaki. If nothing more, I think this guy will be an excellent special teams player. In addition to playing safety, he could be the third RB and allow the Steelers to dress an additional player at another position. Some are projecting him as a RB in the NFL.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
I put this in another thread but mine is Malachi Corley. Dude is a mean SOB with the ball in his hands, reminds me of Steve Smith Sr.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
I put this in another thread but mine is Malachi Corley. Dude is a mean SOB with the ball in his hands, reminds me of Steve Smith Sr.
Or Deebo Samual. I like him to but from what I’ve seen he doesn’t make it out of the 2nd round.

Steelmann

Reaction score
I’ve been looking him up after you posted his highlight reel. The guy definitely has talent and certainly does not lack the old confidence factor that WR’s need to have. One website went to his instagram and it was all about me,me,me,his brand etc.
But I think they all seem to be like that lately. If he was there for our 3rd certainly worth a shot depending on our earlier picks.
Steve Smith is a great comparison.

ianv2012

Reaction score
CB/S Ryan Watts, highly underrated athletic long CB who also has build and ability to play safety, watch him against Washington. He's blanketing receivers, but Penix was so on the money it didn't matter