• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What's the latest on the 20 million dollar man?

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Glad to see Green activated. Didn't they have to make a move before activating him? I didn't hear who that was. Wouldn't surprise me at all if it's Wheaton. He has done nothing all year with a shoulder. Sounds to me like, if his shoulder is that bad, he should have had surgery. No way a basic shoulder injury takes 5 months to heal.

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
Glad to see Green activated. Didn't they have to make a move before activating him? I didn't hear who that was. Wouldn't surprise me at all if it's Wheaton. He has done nothing all year with a shoulder. Sounds to me like, if his shoulder is that bad, he should have had surgery. No way a basic shoulder injury takes 5 months to heal.

Yep. The next move may have to come in a few weeks if Dupree returns. They'll cross that bridge when they get there.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
lets see him either as a decoy or work the middle.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
lets see him either as a decoy or work the middle.

decoy my ***, ****** missed half the season with a significant free agent price tag.

Time to produce.

AggieSteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm playing him in fantasy, **** it

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If his speed is back, he runs, what, a 4.4 or something close to that. Ben will love that size and speed streaking down the middle.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
If his speed is back, he runs, what, a 4.4 or something close to that. Ben will love that size and speed streaking down the middle.

Ben loved it last year with Miller and he had zero speed. None of the tight ends on the rosters have shown much of anything over the middle, so if Green could fill that role it'd be huge. I fully expect him to.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Ben loved it last year with Miller and he had zero speed. None of the tight ends on the rosters have shown much of anything over the middle, so if Green could fill that role it'd be huge. I fully expect him to.

Definitely. Get Green rolling in the next couple of games. Get his legs and stamina back. He could be a force coming down the stretch when we will need him most. Total matchup nightmares for opposing D's.