• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

what Sammie Coats fingers look like NOW

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
Maybe the Steelers should look into hiring a team Dr.

That's seriously messed up that a professional WR can have hands like that, looks like a whole group of people must've dropped the ball on that.

On a side note Ronnie Lott just called and said quit being a *****, that's nothing

FordFairLane

Reaction score
I saw a picture awhile back of Calvin Johnson and his digits are seriously messed up for life also. Part of the game I suppose. Sammie couldn't catch before so who knows maybe this helps lol

skialta

Reaction score
He should go Ronnie Lott

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
The fingers on my left hand are a full ring size bigger than my right. Had to do with broken fingers playing football in high school. You can still catch with them, but it gets tougher. Back when I played, we didn't stop playing due to broken fingers. We taped them to the next finger and kept going.

Kids today are such snowflakes...

Steelerfan

Reaction score
The fingers on my left hand are a full ring size bigger than my right. Had to do with broken fingers playing football in high school. You can still catch with them, but it gets tougher. Back when I played, we didn't stop playing due to broken fingers. We taped them to the next finger and kept going.

Kids today are such snowflakes...

Tell the truth, it had to do with you being left handed during puberty, didn't it?

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Another example of the medical staff/coaching staff dropping the ball. Kid should have been put on IR or IR subject to recall if it was available and had his hand fixed properly right away. What good was he after the jets game?

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Actually the invention of the mouse paired with computers and internet, taught me to be ambidextrous...

Playing hockey has probably helped a ton too. I'm left handed but got pretty ambidextrous when I started playing. And video games. Call of duty and borderlands --- \m/

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Footballteams are self serving to a ridiculous amount... if bryant isn't suspended there is no way a guy with that kind of injury plays special teams all season... the nfls roster and ir policies are a joke too

CorpusDsteelers

Reaction score
Footballteams are self serving to a ridiculous amount... if bryant isn't suspended there is no way a guy with that kind of injury plays special teams all season... the nfls roster and ir policies are a joke too

And if that 3rd stringer can dress he's cut!

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Sammy Coates

Which player are you, 1st 1/2 or 2nd half of last season. It's getting close for you to decide and physically show the team which one you are.

Salute the nation