• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What "crazy" thing will you do when the

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
STEELERS beat the ******* CHEATRIOTS ????

Me personally, once all the hoopla and hollaring is done. The chest pounding and the I told you so(s) are complete. I will take it upon myself to do a 100yard dash, barefooted and in the snow. Where I live we get freaking cold. I've had 26below zero allready this winter so it will be interesting for me to do. BBRRRrrrrrrrrr yoiiikkkeeessseess !!!!!!!!!

What crazy thing are you willing to endure????

Salute the nation

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I pray this is the outcome. I pray I pray

beat those patriotPops

I beg you Steelers

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
If the Steelers win,

Craziest thing? Hmm. Idk yet. Good luck Drink Iron City. Maybe your feet will go numb 30 meters in and you put in a badass sprint workout ;)
26 below zero is damn cold too. The coldest it got here this winter was 10 degrees. It's been rather warm. 40's to 50+ degrees

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
I will take a leisurely stroll down my street by where the asshat with the giant Cheats flag on his porch and smaller (somewhat) Cheats flag on his truck lives. I will be in my Steelers boxer shorts and Steelers Tshirt (only) and I will dance a lil jig outside his house. All while hoping that his wife is looking on (she's a cutey and a Steelers fan).

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Nothing crazy. I expect to beat them. If we lose, not sure what I'll do. Mope for a few weeks probably.

bigtwnvin

Reaction score
I dunno. I'm praying that the Good Lord will smile down on these Steelers with a little extra for a win. But no doubt I'll be taking an extra dose of my heart meds so the ticker won't go into A Fib. It's happened before and my wife thinks I might have the big one over a Steeler game! I just hope they put it in my obit and run it in that local rag up in the Burgh whose name is forbidden on this forum!

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
If we win I will be the most surprised non-Cheats fan on the planet.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
T*mmy b*y dies and goes to heaven. GOD and him are taking a introductory stroll. They pass a nice little Green Bay Packer shanty and t*mmy asks who lives there? GOD says that's Bart Starr's place and they continue to stroll. Coming up on a nice little Buffalo Bill's place again t*mmy b*y asks who's place it this and GOD says that's reserved for Jim Kelly. Finally along the way they come across this little CHEATRIOTS clad bungalow and off in the distance is a UNBELIEVABLE fully decked out king of MANSION majestic all clad in STEELERS colors and memorabilia with all the STEELERS girls / fans / food the works. t*mmy b*y says to GOD " I've won 4 Super Bowls, been MVP multi[ple times, have won everything and set a lot of records........WHY do I get this little shack and Ben Rothlisberger gets that mansion???

GOD replays...."That isn't Ben's house,.... That's MINE.!!!!! "

Salute the nation

Reactions: MTC

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm gonna bang my hot new wife. Well that's not crazy at all but I'll probably do it drunk and in the balcony, that's sort of crazy

Last edited:

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score

blitzburghv5

Reaction score
Why do anything special...I fully expect to win this game.....We have the better athletes. They have to stop us just like we have to stop them. They have Brady and Edelman. We have Ben, AB and Bell. Most of all we have hunger.

We will prevail.

Ill save my special rituals and celebrations for when we play in the game we shall not call by name.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be on a plane flying into Dallas during the game. I will have my Bus jersey on and my terrible towel in my bag. If they win, I will be waving it up and down the Dallas airport. Might not be good for my health but who cares.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I will go to bed so I can get up for work on Monday.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
I will finish my beer and say one more to go.