• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Welcome to "Fear Town"

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh yes.

Coach Butler, you were livin' in your fears yesterday. You were curled up under your blankie, shivering in a closet holding a flashlight and whispering "Heavenly Fatherers" for the entire game yesterday.

How is it you can come up with a game plan that purposefully drops the defensive backs 10 yards back from the line of scrimmage while you hold your linebackers around 5 to 7 yards back. You rush anywhere from 3 to 4 and simply wait for Brady to throw a 7 to 10 yard curl route and hope your defenders can make a tackle. I mean, what exactly did you assume was going to happen? I really want to know what your thought process was when you sat down, watched ALL the game film on the P*ts and decided "Ya, THIS is how we're gonna shut down the P*ts today!" Really. WTF were you thinking?

Why is it that a bunch of yahoos on a ******* message board can come up with a more coherent game plan than YOU? Presumably a professional? Seriously? I can't comprehend it. Help me.

Coach Haley.

Leveon Bell is awesome isn't he? He's that new Porsche you been savin' up for and finally went and picked up. Kinda makes all the other cars look a bit dusty, don't it. Even that Mercedes that you first got laid in. That mostly just gathers dust now. So pretty much you've just been driving the **** outta that Porsche. Takin' it on the freeway, takin' it on the highway, takin' it on the dirt roads. But now it's starting to show some wear and tear. And the Mercedes and the Jeep are running rough cause you haven't used them and you don't even remember how to change the ******* oil in the jeep anymore.

You just couldn't come up with something new. You just couldn't adapt to a gameplan that was going to surprise the P*ts. Instead it was "hammer the **** out of them with the run." And guess what. Your ******* Porsche broke down. Mostly I'm annoyed about the goal-line plays. Why there wasn't a play-action or at least a QB sneak or a run with Nix in there I can't comprehend. Just stupid. But the biggest failure was in not coming out with a no-huddle up-pace attack that took the cheaters off guard and put them on the defensive from the very beginning. THEY needed to be in "What the **** just happened mode." Not Pittsburgh.

Coach Tomlin:

You most of any of the coaches lived in your fears. You were afraid to challenge the P*ts and FG T*m. You instead chose to try to limit him by playing your pathetic Tampa Two defense and force him to "work down the field." You saw how that works AGAIN. It works the same way is always works. Brady and the cheaters are BUILT to eat the Tampa two for ******* lunch. So not only was your defensive game plan criminally stupid, but your utter failure to see that by halftime and make adjustments implies incompetence at a magnitude that's practically incomprehensible.

The only thing I can really think of is that Hoodie recommended that the P*ts keep the score close enough at halftime that you would be duped into thinking your defense was managing alright. I can actually believe that. He's probably that much smarter than you. On the other hand, you're dumb enough and arrogant enough to ignore the blatantly obvious ***-beating your team is taking and continue to allow your moron defensive coordinator to sit the DBs 10 yards back and allow some nobody receiver to release untouched, catch the ball 10 yards downfield (again untouched) and run for another 10 yards before anyone has the ability to make contact with him. As you watch film, you'll see that Chris Hogan was never once hit at the line. Your D-Coord just LET him go get the ball and run untouched into the secondary. And then, in the 2nd half you made NO ADJUSTMENTS WHATSOEVER.

You say you don't live in you fears...

Dude you are the ******* Slum Lord of the "Live in your Fears" Tenement.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It drives me insane. Brown was being put on his *** by Butler and help. Our receivers had hands on them all the way downfield. All ******* day. We could have gotten 2 PI calls because the P*ts defenders didn't even bother to turn around, they just jumped into the Steeler receiver as he went for the ball, but the ref weren't calling it. Therefore, obviously WE could have been just as physical. Instead we played 10 yards off and never touched the ******* until AFTER they got the ball.

Their receivers were running untouched off the line all ******* day.

The Steelers didn't make 1 statement hit yesterday, not one. The only semi-decent hit that was made was flagged for unsportsmanlike and that was a horse-**** call.

BAS

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Let's face it... they said Brady was making great passes, but those big passes to Hogan showed him to be wide the freak open downfield by 5-10 yards EVERY time.

You give Brady the time to pass and leave half the field open for his receivers and he'll find the open receiver EVERY DAMN TIME.

Steelmann

Reaction score
Oh yes.

Coach Butler, you were livin' in your fears yesterday. You were curled up under your blankie, shivering in a closet holding a flashlight and whispering "Heavenly Fatherers" for the entire game yesterday.

How is it you can come up with a game plan that purposefully drops the defensive backs 10 yards back from the line of scrimmage while you hold your linebackers around 5 to 7 yards back. You rush anywhere from 3 to 4 and simply wait for Brady to throw a 7 to 10 yard curl route and hope your defenders can make a tackle. I mean, what exactly did you assume was going to happen? I really want to know what your thought process was when you sat down, watched ALL the game film on the P*ts and decided "Ya, THIS is how we're gonna shut down the P*ts today!" Really. WTF were you thinking?

Why is it that a bunch of yahoos on a ******* message board can come up with a more coherent game plan than YOU? Presumably a professional? Seriously? I can't comprehend it. Help me.

Coach Haley.

Leveon Bell is awesome isn't he? He's that new Porsche you been savin' up for and finally went and picked up. Kinda makes all the other cars look a bit dusty, don't it. Even that Mercedes that you first got laid in. That mostly just gathers dust now. So pretty much you've just been driving the **** outta that Porsche. Takin' it on the freeway, takin' it on the highway, takin' it on the dirt roads. But now it's starting to show some wear and tear. And the Mercedes and the Jeep are running rough cause you haven't used them and you don't even remember how to change the ******* oil in the jeep anymore.

You just couldn't come up with something new. You just couldn't adapt to a gameplan that was going to surprise the P*ts. Instead it was "hammer the **** out of them with the run." And guess what. Your ******* Porsche broke down. Mostly I'm annoyed about the goal-line plays. Why there wasn't a play-action or at least a QB sneak or a run with Nix in there I can't comprehend. Just stupid. But the biggest failure was in not coming out with a no-huddle up-pace attack that took the cheaters off guard and put them on the defensive from the very beginning. THEY needed to be in "What the **** just happened mode." Not Pittsburgh.

Coach Tomlin:

You most of any of the coaches lived in your fears. You were afraid to challenge the P*ts and FG T*m. You instead chose to try to limit him by playing your pathetic Tampa Two defense and force him to "work down the field." You saw how that works AGAIN. It works the same way is always works. Brady and the cheaters are BUILT to eat the Tampa two for ******* lunch. So not only was your defensive game plan criminally stupid, but your utter failure to see that by halftime and make adjustments implies incompetence at a magnitude that's practically incomprehensible.

The only thing I can really think of is that Hoodie recommended that the P*ts keep the score close enough at halftime that you would be duped into thinking your defense was managing alright. I can actually believe that. He's probably that much smarter than you. On the other hand, you're dumb enough and arrogant enough to ignore the blatantly obvious ***-beating your team is taking and continue to allow your moron defensive coordinator to sit the DBs 10 yards back and allow some nobody receiver to release untouched, catch the ball 10 yards downfield (again untouched) and run for another 10 yards before anyone has the ability to make contact with him. As you watch film, you'll see that Chris Hogan was never once hit at the line. Your D-Coord just LET him go get the ball and run untouched into the secondary. And then, in the 2nd half you made NO ADJUSTMENTS WHATSOEVER.

Can you tape this on the wall behind him,when he does his last press conference. So The reporters can ask him some step by step questions.

Someone needs to be held accountable. This is spot on.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
We were an embarrassingly easy out.

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Oh yes.

Coach Haley.

Coach Tomlin:

Belichick is about 50 IQ points better than Tomlin. Don't be surprised if as you say; he lulled him.

Cue SteelBuckeye to "explain" to us how smart Tomlin is......................

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Let's face it... they said Brady was making great passes, but those big passes to Hogan showed him to be wide the freak open downfield by 5-10 yards EVERY time.

You give Brady the time to pass and leave half the field open for his receivers and he'll find the open receiver EVERY DAMN TIME.

Mikey said in his PC that the blitz was "ineffective" Then why didn't you PRESS THEIR WR'S ?????? Why didn't you try different blitz packages when you saw the middle stuff was stymied????

The idiocy boggles the mind. If you know you're going to be bled slowly anyway LASH OUT AT BRADY ANY WAY YOU CAN....TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!!!!!

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
I cannot believe we just dropped back and gave their receivers free release, for 60 minutes. We didn't even put our big girl panties on. That was like some child molestation type stuff. New England should be in prison and we have 60 minutes of tape to prove it.

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
I cannot believe we just dropped back and gave their receivers free release, for 60 minutes. We didn't even put our big girl panties on. That was like some child molestation type stuff. New England should be in prison and we have 60 minutes of tape to prove it.

Lol sad but true.......