• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

We Are All San Diego Charger Fans Today

Pittsburgh Charlie

Forefather
Reaction score
I've watched it several times and it looks like Rivers is trying to exaggerate his head down to make it look like it was pushed down hard. The defender had his arm around Rivers upper shoulders which isn't a penalty.

You can see it here. It's clear as day.

https://youtu.be/3PjMsHUicBQ

Looks to me his head bounced
It’s moot now

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
If the stillers lose the division they have no one to blame but themselves, as a team.

This just makes the game that much more interesting.

I would like watching us win a game that we are expected to lose much better than to lose a game we are expected to win. And that has been happening more than enough the last couple years.

GO STILLERS

th
th
th

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
"it's all the refs' fault! everything bad that happens to the steelers is because of refs!! if not for them, we'd be going for our 12th straight Superbowl win!! I'm being very rational and grounded in my thoughts right now!!"

Sorry Omar, this response is retarded. Are you going to say that the refs never made bad calls against us? No one but you said anything about every loss being on the refs. There have been bad calls lately. It's real. Like it or don't.