• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vince Williams sez.....

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Kid has enough physical tools and is smart and sounds dedicated. I think this will turn out to be a very good pick. Wardaddy.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I do also, but also curve my enthusiasm for in shorts football.

But no secret I wanted Watt way before the Steelers picked him.

I simply think he can be a solid overall OLBer.

Against the run, getting after the QB, and in coverage.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Always good to hear great news and compliments from team members. I think he will excell also but do remember this is just OTAs and the all feel good stories thrive this time of year. Until he has pads on and proves himself on the field, I will take it for what it is. Of course he could move to royal status with him holding a beat up t*mmy b*y body from so many sacks in the AFCCG. One that we win and move on to the super bowl.!!!!!!!!!!

Salute the nation

Reactions: MTC

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I watched him play a few times this year. I commented back then at his tremendous potential and upside. And, that I wanted him on the Steelers. Glad they ended up getting him. Now, he just needs to get on the field.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Football in shorts isn't going to sell me. Let me see it in action during the season. I do like the pick and think his arrow is pointing up, obviously

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I loved the pick then, I love the pick now.

Reactions: MTC

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Always good to hear great news and compliments from team members. I think he will excell also but do remember this is just OTAs and the all feel good stories thrive this time of year. Until he has pads on and proves himself on the field, I will take it for what it is. Of course he could move to royal status with him holding a beat up t*mmy b*y body from so many sacks in the AFCCG. One that we win and move on to the super bowl.!!!!!!!!!!

Salute the nation

I like yer thinking

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Football in shorts isn't going to sell me. Let me see it in action during the season. I do like the pick and think his arrow is pointing up, obviously

Spend enough high draft picks on linebackers and eventually 2 or 3 will turn out to be decent.

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Coach Peezy said the same exact thing about him a week or so ago. Optimism all around seems to be pretty high.