• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Why would you vote for them. Democrats are criminals, sure. But what are Republicans? They do nothing but talk. They have all the power. They have the house. They have the money. And they do jack ****. They hold hearings. They impeach a guy that is following his boss’s orders rather than impeaching the boss. They remove the speaker, then bring in a guy that does the same **** the speaker they ousted did. On and on. Funny though, they’re getting rich off the backs of Americans just like democrats, while the country is being invaded, destroyed and given away. And folks honestly believe they are the counterweight to the Democratic Party. People retiring rather than deal with Republican nonsense. Once again, we gave them power on their promises and they’ve shown nothing but dysfunction. They don’t deserve the responsibility and honor of serving the American people. They either can’t govern or refuse to govern. The Republican Party is a clown show.

It's much, much worse than that, Sarge. Voting is now simply irrelevant not because of the Uniparty but because those who count the votes can do whatever they want with impunity.

So Rand Paul wins the Presidential election. You think the fixers actually let that vote stand?

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Why would you vote for them. Democrats are criminals, sure. But what are Republicans? They do nothing but talk. They have all the power. They have the house. They have the money. And they do jack ****. They hold hearings. They impeach a guy that is following his boss’s orders rather than impeaching the boss. They remove the speaker, then bring in a guy that does the same **** the speaker they ousted did. On and on. Funny though, they’re getting rich off the backs of Americans just like democrats, while the country is being invaded, destroyed and given away. And folks honestly believe they are the counterweight to the Democratic Party. People retiring rather than deal with Republican nonsense. Once again, we gave them power on their promises and they’ve shown nothing but dysfunction. They don’t deserve the responsibility and honor of serving the American people. They either can’t govern or refuse to govern. The Republican Party is a clown show.
So, we have a choice between criminals and clowns? Pretty sure those titles are interchangeable.

Steelersreign

Contributor
Reaction score
So, we have a choice between criminals and clowns? Pretty sure those titles are interchangeable.
Anyone watching CPAC?
Republicans are doing a lot and not just the politicians.
yes they can do a lot more but in these weird days we have to fight our schools/government to determine the sex of a child.
Strange times.
Republicans are the only hope we have.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Anyone watching CPAC?
Republicans are doing a lot and not just the politicians.
yes they can do a lot more but in these weird days we have to fight our schools/government to determine the sex of a child.
Strange times.
Republicans are the only hope we have.
I like your enthusiasm but years of tough talk and no action has left me totally disenfranchised. They're going to have to do a lot more than talk a tough game and start turning things around consistently for a few years before I'll come around.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
he yells a lot

Steelersreign

Contributor
Reaction score
I like your enthusiasm but years of tough talk and no action has left me totally disenfranchised. They're going to have to do a lot more than talk a tough game and start turning things around consistently for a few years before I'll come around.
Well u can either vote for a fair country or you can vote for communist.

Pro life protesters facing 11 years in prison for singing outside an abortion clinic.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Or not vote at all.
That’s pretty much where I’m at. Republicans, Democrats, who gives a ****? They’re all on the same team. It’s amazing. Whether they are in the majority or minority, democrats always get what they want. Always. It’s not an accident.

Still waiting for them to release the rest of the J6 footage and the Epstein client list. Don’t hear much about either anymore. Funny that.

None of them are on your side.

Aussie_Steeler

Reaction score
That’s pretty much where I’m at. Republicans, Democrats, who gives a ****? They’re all on the same team. It’s amazing. Whether they are in the majority or minority, democrats always get what they want. Always. It’s not an accident.

Still waiting for them to release the rest of the J6 footage and the Epstein client list. Don’t hear much about either anymore. Funny that.

Nope, same puppeteers, just different puppets.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Yup, Exactly like the WWE(fake wrestling). People root for their favorite wrestler and people love to see them battle the enemy in the ring. But, all the entertainers go backstage, to the same dressing, room and yuck it up together, counting their money laughing at the idiots that think it's real.

Steelersreign

Contributor
Reaction score

So Joe bidens executive orders didn’t cause these problems?

Steelersreign

Contributor
Reaction score
Yup, Exactly like the WWE(fake wrestling). People root for their favorite wrestler and people love to see them battle the enemy in the ring. But, all the entertainers go backstage, to the same dressing, room and yuck it up together, counting their money laughing at the idiots that think it's real.
The president is nothing but a pen pusher for the elites.
And Joe has been the worst of all.
Signing executive order after order and turning this country upside down.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
The president is nothing but a pen pusher for the elites.
And Joe has been the worst of all.
Signing executive order after order and turning this country upside down.
Since......JFK?

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm probably wrong about this but if an executive order is in effect a law, until when/if it gets turned over by a court, shouldn't it be unconstitutional right off the bat since it didn't go through the House and Senate?

Did Schoolhouse Rock steer us wrong on all this?

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
So Joe bidens executive orders didn’t cause these problems?
You can blame Joe Biden. God knows he’s as responsible as anyone. But “these problems” have been festering for decades and they’re much bigger now. Republicans could fight it and win, but they’re too worried about the media costing them an election instead of doing what’s right for the nation.

This is more than the last three years. Remember the promises to repeal Obamacare? Hell, remember the litany of promises if we just vote them back into power? We’ve done it how many times, and they’ve accomplished nothing over and over again, meanwhile the democrats keep advancing their agenda with little resistance.

Hey, you wanna keep voting for them, you do you. I’m not going to.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

I talked about this in the summer after Pelosi was so giddy over this mass mail in ballot nonsense was pushed through. We're just not setup to process it and weed out the bogus stuff. Now they'll have even more illegals voting than ever before. And it's going to happen heavily in some states with bs voter laws.

It's not that hard to connect the dots of why they've allowed almost 8 MILLION+ people to invade during Pedo Petes tenure.

That goes on top of the countless millions already here.

They will count that in the census too. Which means more reps.

It's all about power. They could give two ***** about the citizens of this country. Only the ones who can aide them and provide tribute.

The rest of us are screwed.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
You can blame Joe Biden. God knows he’s as responsible as anyone. But “these problems” have been festering for decades and they’re much bigger now. Republicans could fight it and win, but they’re too worried about the media costing them an election instead of doing what’s right for the nation.

This is more than the last three years. Remember the promises to repeal Obamacare? Hell, remember the litany of promises if we just vote them back into power? We’ve done it how many times, and they’ve accomplished nothing over and over again, meanwhile the democrats keep advancing their agenda with little resistance.

The democrats will advance their agenda no matter what. If those in the party don't tote the line, you're out. They'll bury you.

The Republicans are worthless as a whole. You have a few handfuls that would do something, but they're a minority.

It just slows the democrats down a little, but they still advance.

We need a third party to control a good 20-30% of each house. That will **** up this shell game, unless they get bought out by either party.

We need a full restructure and clean out of the whole thing from top down.

I know everyone will sit and watch until it's too late.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

They could fight it but they'd be kicked out of The Big Club. What we have is a lot of noise and no action. That's just the way it is and will be for the foreseeable future.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
They could fight it but they'd be kicked out of The Big Club. What we have is a lot of noise and no action. That's just the way it is and will be for the foreseeable future.
But it doesn’t have to be. That’s what is so infuriating. Republicans do nothing but talk. Been that way since forever. And people think they’re our only hope. They’re part of the problem.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
But it doesn’t have to be. That’s what is so infuriating. Republicans do nothing but talk. Been that way since forever. And people think they’re our only hope. They’re part of the problem.
It's just a big dog and pony show when it comes down to it.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

It doesn't have to be,but could you imagine what the demoncrats would do if they had a super majority in both houses and had the presidency?

Game over USA.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score

that's why swamp Republicans like Romney and McConnell hate Trump more than Biden. Because Trump tried to actually get things done. He showed that most reps were content to talk a big game but not actually do anything.

Trump was the result of voters getting sick of all talk and no action. There are now at least more republicans trying to do something rather that talk. The talkers are still the majority but it's a start.

Trump was not an experienced politician so he was suckered into mistakes. He walked right in to that Comey trap. He was talked into keeping a bunch of bad people in place. They are terrified of a second term where Trump will go forth with zero ***** given.