• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Todays practice

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I will be down there. PM if youre gonna be around

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Lucky ****** lol enjoy

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
random question. I always set on the hill next to the bleachers at training camp. how do you get down on the field? I see 50-80 people down past the fence on the field but have no clue how to do it. I know everyone down there has wrist bands on

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
random question. I always set on the hill next to the bleachers at training camp. how do you get down on the field? I see 50-80 people down past the fence on the field but have no clue how to do it. I know everyone down there has wrist bands on

There are opportunities through Steelers Nation Unite or different groups that attend. If you know anyone that works at camp, they could probably get you down there as well.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
There are opportunities through Steelers Nation Unite or different groups that attend. If you know anyone that works at camp, they could probably get you down there as well.

thank you

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score

Many of them are members of the media. I was down there from 04-06.