• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

THIS is the guy Floggy voted for and will do so again

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
@Tibs lurks but has no statement to defend ze-self from this absurdity.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
We have some 360,000,000 people in this nation, and yet get these candidates. Sick.

I would vote for Tibs before I ever vote for Biden.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
We have some 360,000,000 people in this nation, and yet get these candidates. Sick.

I would vote for Tibs before I ever vote for Biden.
It takes a special kind of person to be able to withstand the personal attacks that will fall on them and their families. I'm convinced that they run for ego and greed, resulting in the candidates we are seeing.

Our choice, dementia vs. offensive, take your choice.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
It takes a special kind of person to be able to withstand the personal attacks that will fall on them and their families. I'm convinced that they run for ego and greed, resulting in the candidates we are seeing.

Our choice, dementia vs. offensive, take your choice.
Offensive, all day long. Don't forget that there are policies with the options, too. One set of policies far out does the other one's.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Offensive, all day long. Don't forget that there are policies with the options, too. One set of policies far out does the other one's.

Yeah at this point in time I want him(Trump) to go on the full offensive.

Congress is completely ****** anyway. Go in and break some stuff. Wreck this uniparty bs.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Given the choice, I agree all day long. It's only April and the Dims are throwing a boatload of money into negative ads, and while I'm not sure it will sway anyone's vote one way or the other, it's troubling not seeing any kind of response so far from the Republicans.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Biden, on top of his game. And wife Jill there by his side to point him in the right direction.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
When was the last time there were none?
I guess I mean of any substantive nature, Trump will talk over Biden, Biden will complain, the moderators will side with the demented one, rinse and repeat.
Trump just needs to let Biden bury himself, and when Biden says something absurd, call him on it with with verifiable facts. But that won't happen.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess I mean of any substantive nature, Trump will talk over Biden, Biden will complain, the moderators will side with the demented one, rinse and repeat.
Trump just needs to let Biden bury himself, and when Biden says something absurd, call him on it with with verifiable facts. But that won't happen.

As somebody noted, it will be a battle between Grifter Joe's medications and Trump's self-control.