• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This here TE is 6 foot 8 and you can't teach that.......

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...on-roster-phazahn-odom-2017-nfl-draft-profile

but what I would like to see the Steelers do is teach him how do block.You might argue that this is just training camp fodder, but Deebo and Sweet Titties fast Willie Parker might have something to say about that.

think these basketball players are always a interesting look, especially one as tall as this one.

I had mentioned him in the UDFA thread, but that was just a invite to camp at that point, he has been signed and will be there in preseason competing.

Last edited:

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
Phazhan????? Everyone knows Phazhan is a girls name.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
He should at the very least make the PS. We don't have much and the only two that will make the 53 (as long as healthy) are Green and the Outlaw. Grimble, and Johnson are not sure to make it but do have an edge so he really needs to beat out Orndoff and Malleck to make the PS. If he shows he can play special teams he might have a shot at the 53 man. But at this point making the PS likely means you are on the active roster at some point with Green on the team. A strong wind puts him on the concussion protocol lol

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
From the video, he looks like a WR trapped in a TE body. Good routes, fluid breaks, hands catcher, though he blocks like a WR too. He needs to get lower on his blocks.

If that video I watch was a 250lb man, it sure as hell didn't look like it. He moves quickly and fluidly to be carrying that much weight. He uses his body well in traffic, he already hand fights like a WR to get space. He will high point and envelop the ball with his whole body at times. I can see him moving into Xavier's role, since he would be a better receiving option. I'd like to see if Munch can help him become a better blocker, because at that size, it would be like having an extra lineman.

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
From the video, he looks like a WR trapped in a TE body. Good routes, fluid breaks, hands catcher, though he blocks like a WR too. He needs to get lower on his blocks.

If that video I watch was a 250lb man, it sure as hell didn't look like it. He moves quickly and fluidly to be carrying that much weight. He uses his body well in traffic, he already hand fights like a WR to get space. He will high point and envelop the ball with his whole body at times. I can see him moving into Xavier's role, since he would be a better receiving option. I'd like to see if Munch can help him become a better blocker, because at that size, it would be like having an extra lineman.

Exactly...Miller was always an emergency back on for the Oline

FordFairLane

Reaction score
I think this young mans chances to make the team just went up. Outlaw, Grimble, Johnson and perhaps Phazahn Odom...

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I think he spends a year on the PS for grooming first...too raw for the bright lights just yet.

I have to agree with yaz chip........ It would be nice if he surprised us though...............

Salute the nation

awboatguy

Reaction score
I'm just sayin.........

When gas attacks, Phazyme 180mg and Phazyme 250mg are the choices you depend on for serious gas relief. Now when gas and acid attack, you’ve got another choice, Phazyme Gas & Acid, the strongest available gas relief plus fast-acting heartburn relief in one great-tasting chew. So whether it’s gas and acid combined or gas alone, Phazyme delivers the serious relief you can count on.

**** works too.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app