• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Pats luck out their *****....again!

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
It's bad enough New England pretty much gets a free division championship every year with bad teams in the division, now they get the easiest QB to beat in the playoffs.

So I care. If the Steelers don't advance I'd hate to see New England in another Superbowl, especially vs. Dallas.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
It's bad enough New England pretty much gets a free division championship every year with bad teams in the division, now they get the easiest QB to beat in the playoffs.

So I care. If the Steelers don't advance I'd hate to see New England in another Superbowl, especially vs. Dallas.

If Dallas makes the SB I am rooting for whomever is playing them.

Reactions: MTC

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score

The funny thing is that if the Steelers won 14 games then they would get an "easy" QB instead.

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score

I was reading yesterday that Gase the Dolphins head coach received a call from a Patriots coach( don't know if it was Bill B., the D coordinator, or someone else).

Nature of the call? To give them tips on how to play the Steelers defensively.

Sounds to me like the Pats don't relish the thought of facing the Steelers.

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
I was reading yesterday that Gase the Dolphins head coach received a call from a Patriots coach( don't know if it was Bill B., the D coordinator, or someone else).

Nature of the call? To give them tips on how to play the Steelers defensively.

Sounds to me like the Pats don't relish the thought of facing the Steelers.
I dont even want to read stuff like this. I already hate the pats more than is healthy.

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app

AggieSteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I truly despise them. But in this case, I'm taking more of the "Who cares?" approach. In the playoffs, it's about becoming the best by beating whoever is in your way. Fact is, if we want a title, we will need to go through New England. I don't personally care about any of that other crap except who is in front of the Steelers. Besides, we owe them one (or two, more like). So **** it - bring on the cheating ********.

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
In all reality, even though they are cheating *****, the reason they get a good draw is because they got the #1 seed. They earned it ( sort of). That's how it works. It's not like they got the 4 seed and somehow got the easiest draw.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If Dallas makes the SB I am rooting for whomever is playing them.

That would be us, so now not only can you root for whomever is playing Dallas and actually LIKE the team your rooting for !!!!! Kapish?

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm on the wagon of we play who is put before us. If the CHEATRIOTS happen to make it that far, then we STEAM ROLL the cheating mother *******. !!!!! Does anyone have a problem with this????

Salute the nation

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
This is the year boys. It's expected that the Patriots are the best team in the AFC and will walk to the Super bowl, except for one small problem. They don't match up well against the killer Bs! This year, Brady will crack, and the Steelers will take their rightful place in the Superbowl, and will shut the window on Brady and his ability to win another championship.

**** the Pats, **** Brady, and **** this ***** talk!

I've got a feeling....

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
This is the year boys. It's expected that the Patriots are the best team in the AFC and will walk to the Super bowl, except for one small problem. They don't match up well against the killer Bs! This year, Brady will crack, and the Steelers will take their rightful place in the Superbowl, and will shut the window on Brady and his ability to win another championship.

**** the Pats, **** Brady, and **** this ***** talk!

I've got a feeling....
Yeah I'm usually so pessimistic about the Steelers but I think we're taking him down.