• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
and cnn does not mention this historic number

Neither did PMSNBC. In spite of their best efforts, the economy is recovering. Bigly. For them to report on it would be akin to admitting their own failures.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Why are you guys watching commie propaganda fake news channels?

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
kwk4zoljm7w51.jpg

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel kinda badly. My Dad is seriously going to lose his **** if Trump wins.

It's kinda sad. He's to completely bought in to the narrative that he honestly thinks the country will just "turn Russian" if Trump wins.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
It's kinda sad. He's to completely bought in to the narrative that he honestly thinks the country will just "turn Russian" if Trump wins.

Like it has for the last four years? Good God in Heaven, what the hell are these people thinking?

scraps

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel kinda badly. My Dad is seriously going to lose his **** if Trump wins.

My mom as well. It's really sad and frustrating that I can't get through to her even on the smallest of things like the middle-east peace agreements Trump's working on; she believes it's all because of Obama and he's taking the credit (*face palm*). She's got a severe case of TDS.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
If Trump loses Pennsylvania I’m going to become a Buccaneers fan. Come on Pittsburgh!!!!

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
If Trump loses Pennsylvania I’m going to become a Buccaneers fan. Come on Pittsburgh!!!!
Go git yer Gronk jersey

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Come on man...there's a lot of defeatism around here and from I have been reading, it's a little premature. I just got done with the American Thinker and it is full of articles about how this election is about to be turned on it's head. The "Last 24 Hours" articles had titles like this....

Wait Just a Minute! Some Very Good News May Be Coming

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...minute_some_very_good_news_may_be_coming.html

The tide is already turning for President Trump

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/the_tide_is_already_turning_for_president_trump.html

Why Scott Adams of Dilbert Fame And I Say Trump Wins This Thing - Bigly

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...e_and_i_say_trump_wins_this_thing__bigly.html

Then they have a lot more articles about the ridiculous math involved in the vote counting and why it defies logic.

New Election Math: It’s Not 270, It’s 26-24 *UPDATED*
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/new_election_math_its_not_270_its_2624.html

Mathematical impossibilities may be what trips up Democrat plans

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ties_may_be_what_trips_up_democrat_plans.html

The powers that be have not given up, at least by their reactions and legal interventions and Barr has unleashed the hounds at his disposal.

The real story behind AG Barr authorizing investigations of vote fraud blows away the MSM narrative

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._vote_fraud_blows_away_the_msm_narrative.html

The Deep State starts racing for the exits

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/the_deep_state_starts_racing_for_the_exits.html

From what I'm readin' here Spike, that toast is gonna need some jam if you are forced to eat it after all this is over...jus sayin.

All that reading has me more optimistic than I was because what I'm seein is some really blatant illegal stuff that should be easy to prove...we will see.

ahZK1Q4.jpg

2t5iahR.jpg

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Right on, Chip. This defeatism bullshit is getting to be a bit much. Never thought I'd see Del packing up and turning off the lights (of freedom) so quickly, but here we are.

This coup has been in the works for several months. Mail-in voting became their shining light on the devil's hill. Forget that high-ranking Democrat representatives have strongly condemned it in the past because of it's susceptibility to fraud; this is getting rid of Orange Man Bad we're talking about here. A scary, murderous tyrant. Hitler and Bin Laden were actually praised by our proud Pravda, compared to this vicious monster.

A monster who hasn't gotten the U.S. into any international conflicts in several decades. Who secured hostages from hostile countries, courted the boogeyman of N. Korea and was the first U.S. president to actually cross soil in the DMZ. Who created the right to try act, the first step act (which got people like Alice Johnson out of prison and back with her family), and provided long-term funding to HBCUs and incentives to impoverished urban areas.

Oh yeah, and created manufacturing jobs with his magic wand and stimulated & oversaw the greatest economy in modern history with historical lows in African-American, Hispanic, Asian & Female unemployment. He probably just got lucky though, where decades of other politicians failed.

And his wiping out of terrorism, the ISIS caliphate and delivering a series of blows to Iran's top terrorists in Qasem Soleimani and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. What a meanie. AND THEN, HAVING THE NERVE to broker peace deals between Israel and historically hostile Muslim countries in a first for a new age of potential Middle East peace.

What a vile, vicious, evil monster.

You know why they hate him so much? Because a former TV reality show host made them look like ******* weasels and incompetent jackasses. How dare he question the status quo, the entirely corrupt corporate media and institutions in our government that have long been weaponized against our own people. "He needs to stick to judging Miss Universe pageants and just not make us look so bad" I heard one swamp dweller muttering, while he clasped his Obama "hope and change" pendant.

Last edited:

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Where is Trump now? He has been invisible since the election unless you count twitter rants.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Where is Trump now? He has been invisible since the election unless you count twitter rants.

Probably working with his staff on uncovering voter fraud.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score

Busy jitter,,,he's busy cleaning up after the Dims.

The complaint filed in Pennsylvania by the Trump campaign is a superb piece of legal craftsmanship.

It was filed in federal court, not state. The gist is that some of the state's actions, and particularly the exclusion of Republican poll-watchers during the counting of hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots, violated federal constitutional requirements.

The point is obvious enough once one thinks of it, but it's brilliant all the same. It shifts the focus from state law, where a politicized Pennsylvania court has the last word, to federal law, where the U.S. Supreme Court rules.

As for the obviousness of the point, consider as a thought experiment a state law requiring that all votes be counted in secret by an unelected board named by the party in power. Could it survive a constitutional challenge?

As my old Harvard constitutional law professors would have said, "to ask the question is to answer it." It is hard to count all the constitutional guarantees violated here: Equal Protection, Due Process, Privileges and Immunities. Indeed, the complaint stacks up the Supreme Court precedents supporting its arguments, including the long line of ringing statements in the chain of one-person-one-vote decisions.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/trumps_pennsylvania_complaint_is_brilliant.html

teamtrump_gotmeme_05282020.png

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Look, I have been hearing for months-nay, years-that there was evidence of this or that that was going expose the democrats and the evil swamp, and then......nothing. Forgive me if I remain skeptical that there is anything that is going to turn this election "on it's head."

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Look, I have been hearing for months-nay, years-that there was evidence of this or that that was going expose the democrats and the evil swamp, and then......nothing. Forgive me if I remain skeptical that there is anything that is going to turn this election "on it's head."

Sadly, Sarge is correct here. Still waiting on that EXPLOSIVE Durham report. Had to stop holding my breath awhile ago.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Washington is a sewer of graft and corruption. I have little hope that this will ever be made right.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a chemical distributor in Turkey. I just had a Zoom meeting with them. Aside from Turkey, they've started calling on steel mills in Syria and Iran. I knew about Iran but I didn't know that Syria had mills. Anyway, I'm going to be supplying chemicals to the ******* terrorists via third party. Winning!

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a chemical distributor in Turkey. I just had a Zoom meeting with them. Aside from Turkey, they've started calling on steel mills in Syria and Iran. I knew about Iran but I didn't know that Syria had mills. Anyway, I'm going to be supplying chemicals to the ******* terrorists via third party. Winning!

One word of friendly advice on your newest endeavors...

CYA.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
Shouldn't you change the title to this thread to Trump Whining?. That seems to be what he's doing, whining his way out of the White House.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Shouldn't you change the title to this thread to Trump Whining?. That seems to be what he's doing, whining his way out of the White House.

You don't contribute a dime to the board. Don't start suggesting changes be made.