• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

xjx

Reaction score
Propagandists have often equated Biden with " decency". Nobody asked Ashley or Tara Reid. Why aren't they invited to the View? Me Too, Me Too.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Propagandists have often equated Biden with " decency". Nobody asked Ashley or Tara Reid. Why aren't they invited to the View? Me Too, Me Too.
There's absolutely nothing decent about Pedo Pete.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude is 100%, nothing to see here, nothing to see!!

Wow, look at that smooth gait, the power in his walk. Seeing this, I am almost willing to believe he was this close to being an All-American football player at the Naval Academy. I mean, other than not being admitted to the Naval Academy and never playing college football and getting several deferments from military service due to his medical condition, I mean.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Dude is 100%, nothing to see here, nothing to see!!

Wow, look at that smooth gait, the power in his walk. Seeing this, I am almost willing to believe he was this close to being an All-American football player at the Naval Academy. I mean, other than not being admitted to the Naval Academy and never playing college football and getting several deferments from military service due to his medical condition, I mean.
Looks like he needs a diaper change.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
As things currently stand, Biden will not be on the ballot in Ohio. The Dims' convention is too late.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
As things currently stand, Biden will not be on the ballot in Ohio. The Dims' convention is too late.

A little bending of the rules will be needed to save democracy. He'll be on the ballot.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
A little bending of the rules will be needed to save democracy. He'll be on the ballot.
Probably but Ohio will have to change the law. DeWine can always be counted on to help the Dems.
Won't really matter because Ohio is solid red.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Just found out, as I sit here right now, that on May 3rd, two Chechen men were caught observing the home and family of a Special Forces Soldier after dark on a Friday night. Happened 15 minutes from where I live. The SF guy capped and killed one of them. The Moore County sheriff’s office let the other guy go. The SF Soldier is under investigation.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Just found out, as I sit here right now, that on May 3rd, two Chechen men were caught observing the home and family of a Special Forces Soldier after dark on a Friday night. Happened 15 minutes from where I live. The SF guy capped and killed one of them. The Moore County sheriff’s office let the other guy go. The SF Soldier is under investigation.
Such bs.

It’s amazing how our government has sympathized with terrorist.

They’re gonna release the second guy and chances are he’s gonna cause a boston bombing 2.0.

It is sad how much our actual citizens and veterans have been treated

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
His only mistake is not killing the other guy. It's either one of two things. He either made a huge mistake or he killed one of two bad guys.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
His only mistake is not killing the other guy. It's either one of two things. He either made a huge mistake or he killed one of two bad guys.
The entire story is kind of vague as to how it escalated into a shooting. 2 guys wandering someone's property in the evening, supposedly employed by a utility, but without any identification proving that. I'm sure the account of the SF shooter and the guy that got away will be 180.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I always like to post wisdom from this historic man who gathered 81 million votes. The most by any president in the entire history of the United States.

It's going to be a landslide for his next term. All they have to do is imprison his opponent.

xjx

Reaction score
Dem strategists are at odds with Jill and Joe. Bidens want to stay in power. Strategists want him out. Internal conflict among the communists.

Joe selling gasoline from a strategic reserve. It's not to try to lower gas prices. It won't be noticeable. The real reason is so hunter can be middle man on the sale ( Bohair partners) and CEFC will buy it at reduced cost. Just like last time. Biden is cashing in just in case he isn't re- elected.