• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Epstein Problem

scraps

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So...Epstein apparently had this portrait of Slick Willy hanging in his Manhattan mansion

MEdovu2.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Clinton-blue-dress-red-heels-NYC-mansion.html

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone find it curious that you have to go to British tabloids to find any real investigative journalism on American royals? Yeah didn't thinks so.

Can you imagine the firestorm if that was Trump though? Woo!

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Mystery solved

2 jailers fell asleep, didnt do checks, falsified records

Scapegoats found

Right but isn’t it weird how all these ex prisoners who have served there explain how it is impossible to hang yourself where he was?

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Right but isn’t it weird how all these ex prisoners who have served there explain how it is impossible to hang yourself where he was?

Yeah I heard they take crazy extreme precautions, especially when a guy is on suicide watch (or was). And the cameras, what happened there? And the Warden?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Lessee, a billionaire and known playboy asks you to let him train your teenage daughter as a masseuse and fly her in his private jet to exotic locales around the world including his own private island. What could possibly go wrong there?

Must be the same sort of people who let their sons stay over at Michael Jackson's house.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Lessee, a billionaire and known playboy asks you to let him train your teenage daughter as a masseuse and fly her in his private jet to exotic locales around the world including his own private island. What could possibly go wrong there?

Must be the same sort of people who let their sons stay over at Michael Jackson's house.
I wonder what the dowry was?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...s-raising-even-more-questions-about-his-death

The Washington Post reported on Thursday, citing two anonymous people familiar with the findings, that the convicted sexual offender and alleged sex trafficker had multiple broken bones in his neck, including the hyoid bone, which is near the Adam’s apple. It’s possible those injuries could’ve been sustained from hanging — especially in older people, the Post noted — but experts told the paper the injuries were more common among people killed by strangulation.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
What did he use to "hang himself"?

Did his cell have a convenient beam running across the ceiling?

Having a hard time picturing how he could have done this and would think jail cells would be designed to make sure this doesn't happen.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Such a crock of ****.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Having a hard time picturing how he could have done this and would think jail cells would be designed to make sure this doesn't happen.

Hillary wedged her broom between cinder blocks near the ceiling. Epstein then climbed up, placed his throat over the broom and Hillary sat on the back of his neck until the suicide was successful.

deljzc

Reaction score
The only way you get broken bones in your next by hanging is when you "fall". That is why hanging can and was used as an effective, humane way to execute people. But in order to get a clean break you need to fall like 3-4'. There is no way Epstein did this in jail. No ******* way. The ugly way to hang is to suffocate a slow and nasty death. During that time you can struggle quite a bit and I guess break your neck in the struggle, but that seems rare.

This is so fishy.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
is it possible to break bones / strangle yourself? I would think it would be very difficult at least.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
******* guy got whacked. Plain and simple. You're not breaking multiple bones like that without some serious crushing force. How convenient the gaurd took a nappy pooh for 3 hours.

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
They'll find a way to ignore whatever evidence exists and bring us the most convenient narrative for the powers that be. Witnesses that conflict the official narrative will be ignored, if not worse. How many people saw a missile associated with TWA800? As somebody said years later, ask yourself why the CIA was investigating a domestic plane crash? They'll invent something like the "zoom climb" theory complete with animation if needed to convince us not to trust our gut or lyin' eyes that tell us the real Occam's Razor is that this was just too convenient for too many people.

I bet they're working on scientific animation already to explain how neck bones do break in sawed off suicide by hanging.

Unfortunately, we have little reason to trust ANYTHING we hear about this.

Last edited:

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
The only way you get broken bones in your next by hanging is when you "fall". That is why hanging can and was used as an effective, humane way to execute people. But in order to get a clean break you need to fall like 3-4'. There is no way Epstein did this in jail. No ******* way. The ugly way to hang is to suffocate a slow and nasty death. During that time you can struggle quite a bit and I guess break your neck in the struggle, but that seems rare.

This is so fishy.

Age can change that answer though. Being as old as he is it is possible to break those bones with less force.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

This is so fishy.

There is actually an exact science to this. I don't know it, but I remember reading about it when they hung Sadaam Hussein. They have to factor in the general weight of the victim and the length of the fall. If the fall is too short and the weight off, the victim's neck won't break and they will hang and strangle to death. If the fall is too far, literally the head will be ripped from the body from the force.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffr...n-out-burger-in-first-photos-since-his-death/

Jeffrey Epstein’s gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell spotted at In-N-Out Burger in first photos since his death

maxwell_final3.jpg

Jeffrey Epstein’s gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell isn’t holed up in her British manor or summering on the Massachusetts coast.

The Post found the socialite hiding in plain sight in the least likely place imaginable — at a fast food joint in Los Angeles.

Maxwell, 57, alleged madam to the multi-millionaire Epstein, was scarfing down a burger, fries and shake al fresco at an In-N-Out on Monday while reading, “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives.”

Maxwell — who was sitting alone with a pet pooch — was surprised she was located and told an onlooker:

“Well, I guess this is the last time I’ll be eating here!”

Maxwell, who is accused in court papers of providing sex slaves for Epstein and even engaging in threesomes with the financier and underage girls, had not been pictured in public since 2016.

Epstein died in jail over the past weekend by apparent suicide while awaiting trial.

On Wednesday, it was reported that she has been living with tech CEO Scott Borgeson in his secluded mansion in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts, since 2016, according to a close neighbor.

maxwell_final2.jpg

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

This is so fishy.

Had a guy at the funeral home who hung himself in jail. Face was a little darker than the rest of his body.

Cell had bunk beds although they moved his roommate out several days ago. It's possible to hang yourself from the bed frame of the upper bunk. People on suicide watch are supposed to have paper sheets that aren't strong enough to hang yourself. Of course he was take off suicide watch, so.....

Last edited:

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Had a guy at the funeral home who hung himself in jail. Face was a little darker than the rest of his body.

Cell had bunk beds although they moved his roommate out several days ago. It's possible to hang yourself from the bed frame of the upper bunk. People on suicide watch are supposed to have paper sheets that aren't strong enough to hang yourself. Of course he was take off suicide watch, so.....
I don't get it... ok you're off suicide watch. Heres some nice sturdy sheets, heres your belt and shoe laces back, heres a length of rope. We're gonna take your cell mate so you can have some alone time. The guards are gonna take a little nap now...see you n about an hour.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
And don't forget, we'll make sure these cameras are turned off.