• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Enemy of the People Thread

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Another lie - "No evidence of voter fraud." This site has thousands of declarations, documents, videos, photos, etc. showing massive voter fraud. 1679 links:

https://airtable.com/shrhYBx2cboqsKv14/tbl0at4AkLpdBFOzp?backgroundColor=gray&viewControls=on

I’m going to keep saying this every time the subject comes up. The courts simply kicked the can down the road to avoid any culpability in the coming Civil War. The sad thing is if they had done their jobs and actually heard the evidence we might have avoided Civil War.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
Another lie - "No evidence of voter fraud." This site has thousands of declarations, documents, videos, photos, etc. showing massive voter fraud. 1679 links:

https://airtable.com/shrhYBx2cboqsKv14/tbl0at4AkLpdBFOzp?backgroundColor=gray&viewControls=on

You lost, get over it! They will print it on shirts and bumper stickers.
Sweep it under the rug. It's easier that way since today is Biden Day. They got what they wanted and will be singing Kumbaya and Give Peace a Chance, but only if you are on the Left. Everyone else will be silenced, cancelled and de-programmed.
Look up Terrence Williams and see what social media has done to that black man.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Wasn’t there some big uproar about mispronouncing Kamala being racist? Because Justice Sotomayor pronounced it wrong today while swearing her in and I’m pretty sure no one mentioned it.

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Wasn’t there some big uproar about mispronouncing Kamala being racist? Because Justice Sotomayor pronounced it wrong today while swearing her in and I’m pretty sure no one mentioned it.

If the media won't talk about her not only plagiarizing a MLK speech last week, but also having the gall to put herself into the story despite not even being born yet, they most likely won't call out any of her bullshit lies. That's a pipe dream. You won't find a bigger phony anywhere in the public sphere and her lying fake *** will skate by just like every other Democrat the media protects.

Last edited:

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

The pronunciation is pretty easy once you get the hang of it - Commiela, emphasis on the first syllable.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not losing sleep over how I pronounce the vice-prostitute's name.

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
2143a1502d088528.png

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
We are stunned.

NEW POLL: Media Trust at an All-Time Low, Nearly 60% Think Press ‘More Concerned With Supporting an Ideology’ Than Informing Public

A new poll finds that trust in the media has never been lower, and that a majority of Americans believe the outlets bringing them their news are more interested in pushing a political agenda.

According to a survey conducted by the global communications firm Edelman (via Axios, which obtained the results exclusively), 46 percent of Americans trust traditional media. That’s the lowest number ever recorded in the 20 years that Edelman has obtained the data.

That mistrust stems, in large part, from a widespread belief that delivering the news is not the No. 1 priority for people who deliver the news. The Edelman survey found that 58 percent of Americans think “most news organizations are more concerned with supporting an ideology or political position than with informing the public.” And 56 percent of people believe the fourth estate is “purposely trying to mislead people by saying things they know are false or gross exaggerations.”

The Edelman number tracks with Gallup’s findings. Gallup, over the past decade, has consistently put the percentage of Americans’ trust in media in the low 40s.

As with seemingly every major issue in America these days, the party divide is stark. Gallup’s 2020 results found that 73 percent of Democrats trust the media, while only 10 percent of Republicans do. The new Edelman numbers are in line with that schism. A post-election follow-up to the Edelman survey shows 57 percent of Democrats trust the media, compared to just 18 percent of Republicans.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Hollywood is also the enemy of the people.

My oldest loved Blues Clues. What the ever living hell??

Blues Clues peddles gender identity propaganda to pre-schoolers

What a 3- to 5-year-old is supposed to see in themselves reflected in these flags representing pansexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, asexuals, gender fluid, transgender, and others, is uncertain.

"P is full of Pride," or so a new Blues Clues, a long-running educational cartoon show on Nick Jr., for kids age 3 to 5, declared in a new alphabet song. The song featured a screen filled with various LGBT-adjacent pride flags with Blue, the helpful puppy, smiling next to the letter P, filled in with the new LGBT flag, complete with black, brown and trans stripes.

Sammi Chan, an animator for Nick Jr., tweeted out in excitement, "The first thing that came to my mind was P is for pride when I got the script. I am so excited that all of ya'll are as happy as I am! I also did all the letters and graphics for this episode to be as inclusive as possible for Black History Month! #PRIDE #BluesClues #LGBTQIA"

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The first thing that came to my mind was P is for pride when I got the script. I am so excited that all of ya'll are as happy as I am! I also did all the letters and graphics for this episode to be as inclusive as possible for Black History Month! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/PRIDE?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#PRIDE</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BluesClues?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#BluesClues</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LGBTQIA?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LGBTQIA</a> <a href="https://t.co/xFRFuZbddo">https://t.co/xFRFuZbddo</a> <a href="https://t.co/KhPDGbildS">pic.twitter.com/KhPDGbildS</a></p>— Sammi WS Chan (@Sammicanart) <a href="https://twitter.com/Sammicanart/status/1359946103546855425?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Chan posted this over a comment declaring "Blue says LGBT rights!' and LGBTQ Nation gushed over the display declaring, "It's never too early for kids to learn to be proud just for being themselves."

However, what a 3- to 5-year-old is supposed to see in themselves reflected in these flags is uncertain. The image contains eight separate LGBT-adjacent flags representing pansexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, asexuals, gender fluid, transgender, nonbinary and intersex identities.

It's not clear if the creator just grabbed a random assortment or put any real thought into the selection, but absolutely none of them make sense for this particular age group. I had to google them myself to figure out which was which and I am certain parents of curious children did too.

How do you explain to a 3- to 5-year-old child they must have pride in themselves as someone with no sexuality at all or possibly someone with all the sexualities combined? Is your pre-schooler nonbinary or gender fluid? Perhaps your 4-year-old son could be a transgender lesbian and just doesn't know it yet. Thank goodness for this educational material!

Searching for "Blues Clues" on Twitter now reveals a cornucopia of Tumblr-style fan art of Blue, the puppy who helps educate your children, frolicking with all manner of LGBT pride symbolism, with a wide array of Blue, who is a girl, with her own girlfriend, another character on the show named Magenta, who is pink, who wears a trans pride hair bow while Blue wears a demisexual pride bracelet. Demisexual, if you don't know, means you're only sexually attracted to people you're emotionally bonded with. Certainly, a concept important for pre-school kids to understand.

One commenter celebrated, "Let me contribute to #BluesClues tag! Blue's clues was my childhood and I'm so proud of the LGBTQ+ inclusion in that recent alphabet song Rainbow flag. Also Blue & Magenta are lesbians ya can't change my mind #pride."

Featuring the two puppies with "Gay Rights" in rainbow letters above them. It seems pretty obvious that similar to My Little Pony, young adults have decided the cartoon is their own, turning it into an adult expression of personal identity.

Once again, adults are the ones making decisions about what should matter to children based on their own insecurities and longing for personal validation. They have taken an innocent representation of childhood curiosity and learning and deformed it into a vessel for all of their own narcissistic obsessions with gender and sexuality.

Under the guise of "inclusion" and inspiring acceptance, they alienate the only audience that should matter. The creator's "first thought" was LGBT Pride, which tells you her focus is on activism and not education.

There is a valid argument for including same-sex parents in children's cartoons as background characters or perhaps even connected to the main character. This allows children to see the normalcy of what they'll actually experience in regular life.

It doesn't need to be a storyline itself or explained. Inclusion would mean representing common families in the daily activity of the child characters. But why introduce children to a series of adult sexual and gender identity concepts with bright colors and cheerful animation? The only purpose is indoctrination, forcing them to be exposed to ideas only important to a small but aggressively evangelical minority who believes they are morally obligated to do so.

While I am sure we will see a stream of mocking and shaming articles declaring conservatives "outraged" over an innocent little pup just sharing LGBT inclusion with kids, it should be noted that rational and reasonable adults should absolutely find this to be a line crossed. An activist shouldn't have this much influence over what should be a pretty neutral and safe cartoon.

Does the voice of the parent matter at all or does Nickelodeon believe they are charged with "educating" your child on whatever any given leftwing activist thinks is important? Pre-schoolers don't need to be engaged in LGBT pride or "gay rights" or associating brightly colored flags with complex sexual and gender concepts. Kids shows shouldn't be platforms for political and social activism at all.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
wonder how all those "renewable energy is great" lovers are doing right about now in Texas. Betcha they'd love some oil and gas today.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
wonder how all those "renewable energy is great" lovers are doing right about now in Texas. Betcha they'd love some oil and gas today.

Help the residents of Houston actually heat their homes? Plus.

Increase the comfort of one moderator on this forum? Minus.

Go wind turbines!!

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
We are stunned.

NEW POLL: Media Trust at an All-Time Low, Nearly 60% Think Press ‘More Concerned With Supporting an Ideology’ Than Informing Public

A new poll finds that trust in the media has never been lower, and that a majority of Americans believe the outlets bringing them their news are more interested in pushing a political agenda.

According to a survey conducted by the global communications firm Edelman (via Axios, which obtained the results exclusively), 46 percent of Americans trust traditional media. That’s the lowest number ever recorded in the 20 years that Edelman has obtained the data.

That mistrust stems, in large part, from a widespread belief that delivering the news is not the No. 1 priority for people who deliver the news. The Edelman survey found that 58 percent of Americans think “most news organizations are more concerned with supporting an ideology or political position than with informing the public.” And 56 percent of people believe the fourth estate is “purposely trying to mislead people by saying things they know are false or gross exaggerations.”

The Edelman number tracks with Gallup’s findings. Gallup, over the past decade, has consistently put the percentage of Americans’ trust in media in the low 40s.

As with seemingly every major issue in America these days, the party divide is stark. Gallup’s 2020 results found that 73 percent of Democrats trust the media, while only 10 percent of Republicans do. The new Edelman numbers are in line with that schism. A post-election follow-up to the Edelman survey shows 57 percent of Democrats trust the media, compared to just 18 percent of Republicans.

I can't even read or watch much news anymore. There is little truth in any of it. People believe what they want to believe, regardless of facts. It just doesn't matter.

Take this article for example. https://www.businessinsider.com/woman-flew-convict-trump-banner-over-mar-a-lago-dictator-2021-2

A woman paid to have "Convict Trump" banners flown over Mar-A-Lago. Why? She says "To stop a dictator." I didn't know you could vote dictators out of office. But no one corrected that. They published an article about it. What passes for journalism anymore is opinion or slanted in one way or another. It's nonsense. She is probably pleased as pie that Biden is firing off executive orders (like a dictator), and doesn't even recognize the irony.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
they're not dictators if you voted for them.

that has dual meanings.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't even read or watch much news anymore. There is little truth in any of it. People believe what they want to believe, regardless of facts. It just doesn't matter.

Take this article for example. https://www.businessinsider.com/woman-flew-convict-trump-banner-over-mar-a-lago-dictator-2021-2

A woman paid to have "Convict Trump" banners flown over Mar-A-Lago. Why? She says "To stop a dictator." I didn't know you could vote dictators out of office. But no one corrected that. They published an article about it. What passes for journalism anymore is opinion or slanted in one way or another. It's nonsense. She is probably pleased as pie that Biden is firing off executive orders (like a dictator), and doesn't even recognize the irony.

No worries. She later chartered 15 private jets and hired a dozen helicopters to fly banners protesting global warm ... ehh, cool ... uhh, something about carbon, I think.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Not just the "news", network TV is practically unwatchable now. Fictitious dramas now have to include COVID, like it exists in said fictitious dramas.
On top of that every perp is now an angry white male. Add into the mix that every couple is now of a racial or sexual mix, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I watch TV to escape the day to day bullshit, not to be reprogramed.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
I’m not sure what national news I was watching tonight, maybe NBC, but they ran a story questioning whether lockdowns were effective. Perhaps it’s a safe question to ask now that the most recent election cycle is over.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Actually I'm kinda surprised that an oil producing red state like Texas let that **** happen in the first place.

I’m not sure what national news I was watching tonight, maybe NBC, but they ran a story questioning whether lockdowns were effective. Perhaps it’s a safe question to ask now that the most recent election cycle is over.

News today reporting that 'Rona infection and death rates are trending downward. As I predicted once Joe Xiden was in office.

Last edited:

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
The news is beyond garbage. I bet Joseph Goebbels is very proud.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
The news is beyond garbage. I bet Joseph Goebbels is very proud.

CBS evening news tonight with Lester Dolt, did a story on increasing gasoline prices. No mention of the Keystone pipeline of course, and they spun the story as a good thing.

So while prices are predicted to increase as much as 50 cents a gallon in the next month, it's caused by increased demand as Joe Xiden leads us out of the Chinese flu crisis and brings our economy back.

CBS cares.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
CBS evening news tonight with Lester Dolt, did a story on increasing gasoline prices. No mention of the Keystone pipeline of course, and they spun the story as a good thing.

So while prices are predicted to increase as much as 50 cents a gallon in the next month, it's caused by increased demand as Joe Xiden leads us out of the Chinese flu crisis and brings our economy back.

CBS cares.

Wicked Lester is not on NBC anymore? I quit watching network news years ago, but that guy is a dick.