• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Thank you Tomlin!

Irondiesel58

Reaction score
I.want to thank Tomlin for making Lebeau resign. Yeah he's correct we don't need him. We love our new swiss cheese defence that gives.up 200 yards to 1 player. Our Defence has stunk ever since Lebeau left. Thanks Tom youshit head!! Who needs a coach,with 58 uears of experience!!! **** YOU, I NEVER WANTED YOU HERE. WHAT DOD YOU EVER DO IN MINNESOTA!!! I'LL TELL YOU NOTHING PLEASE LEAVE NOW!

Last edited:

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Finally an offense capable of scoring and the team is ******* up with a lackluster defense. Tomlin/Butler/Colbert need to **** off or do some ******* top notch research on defensive prosects

Chicoman

Reaction score
I see this as a BLACKLASH against the Steeler Nation and our fans if Tomlin remains our headcoach!

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Holy ****! The defense was trending to be just as bad under DL. The issue is that whatever they've done to "fix" it hasn't worked. But don't go getting all misty eyed for DL because his last few years here the D was **** also!

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That's WHITELASH you racist ****.

mdk2

Reaction score
I.want to thank Tomlin for making Lebeau resign. Yeah he's correct we don't need him. We love our new swiss cheese defence that gives.up 200 yards to 1 player. Our Defence has stunk ever since Lebeau left. Thanks Tom youshit head!! Who needs a coach,with 58 uears of experience!!! **** YOU, I NEVER WANTED YOU HERE. WHAT DOD YOU EVER DO IN MINNESOTA!!! I'LL TELL YOU NOTHING PLEASE LEAVE NOW!

Even DL couldn't work his magic with this pathetic defense in 2014. These rookies wouldn't even see the field in his complex scheme.

Just A Fan

Reaction score
I see this as a BLACKLASH against the Steeler Nation and our fans if Tomlin remains our headcoach!

Really??? Come on man we don't need this **** here. Yes Tomlin sucks as a coach but it doesn't have anything to do with anything racial. Don't be a dick.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Really??? Come on man we don't need this **** here. Yes Tomlin sucks as a coach but it doesn't have anything to do with anything racial. Don't be a dick.

oh didn't see he said black I thought it was backlash at first, lulz

damn

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It was a ******* joke. Like this defense. But this one was funny.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score

Doesn't matter ... If they get rid of Tomlin, the Rooneys will hire someone like Horton. So, the Trumpeteers on this board will still have something to cry about.

Edit: That was a "joke" too

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
Tomlin would suck if he was green or purple, race got nothing to with the special kinda stoopid he brings.

Damn this thread, was hoping Tomlin was fired and you were one of the ball lickers who loved him and you were thanking him for his time here.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Doesn't matter ... If they get rid of Tomlin, the Rooneys will hire someone like Horton. So, the Trumpeteers on this board will still have something to cry about.

Edit: That was a "joke" too

Trumpeteers? I like it lol. This thread got politcal fast lol. Seriously though. 5 years of under achieveing and only one playoff win? That falls mostly on coaching. The players are to blame sure. Stupid mistakes. But these guys have to be prepared

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Trumpeteers? I like it lol. This thread got politcal fast lol. Seriously though. 5 years of under achieveing and only one playoff win? That falls mostly on coaching. The players are to blame sure. Stupid mistakes. But these guys have to be prepared

Still got the Pens ... And we can all look forward to seeing what the "money first, money second, money above all else" front office of the local professional baseball team does(not) do this off season to improve our summer.

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
=Irondiesel58;305908]I.want to thank Tomlin for making Lebeau resign. Yeah he's correct we don't need him. We love our new swiss cheese defence that gives.up 200 yards to 1 player. Our Defence has stunk ever since Lebeau left. Thanks Tom youshit head!! Who needs a coach,with 58 uears of experience!!! **** YOU, I NEVER WANTED YOU HERE. WHAT DOD YOU EVER DO IN MINNESOTA!!! I'LL TELL YOU NOTHING PLEASE LEAVE NOW![/QUOTE[
1e404x.jpg
[/url

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

News Flash.....our defense sucked when Dick was here.....The bad part wasn't forcing Dick out....it was promoting Butler.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
=Irondiesel58;305908]I.want to thank Tomlin for making Lebeau resign. Yeah he's correct we don't need him. We love our new swiss cheese defence that gives.up 200 yards to 1 player. Our Defence has stunk ever since Lebeau left. Thanks Tom youshit head!! Who needs a coach,with 58 uears of experience!!! **** YOU, I NEVER WANTED YOU HERE. WHAT DOD YOU EVER DO IN MINNESOTA!!! I'LL TELL YOU NOTHING PLEASE LEAVE NOW![/QUOTE[
1e404x.jpg
[/url

a extra point is a field goal?

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Been watching the Steelers a long time and more than not we could always depend on the defense. Tomlin has allowed the defense to be unnamable. He did not want to help Lebeau by getting younger player when it was time to address. It was easy to push the blame by Tomlin to Lebeau, that is now caught up to the head coach.

Irondiesel58

Reaction score
Tomlin would suck if he was green or purple, race got nothing to with the special kinda stoopid he brings.

Damn this thread, was hoping Tomlin was fired and you were one of the ball lickers who loved him and you were thanking him for his time here.
Oh Dam sorry. I'll add thay to my prayers tonight.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

Irondiesel58

Reaction score
Show me one just one game in DL career where his Defence gave up over 200 yards to one player? I'll wait....