• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ted Cruz, getting in a little time on the gun range

Spike

Reaction score
Going after that bitter clinger vote? hell yeah

Sen. Ted Cruz made a Sunday campaign stop at a gun range in New Hampshire.

CC-LKf_VIAEEbAL.jpg

When mic gives out at NH gun rally, Cruz jokes that Eric Holder did it.

http://twitchy.com/2015/04/19/ted-c...e-zings-eric-holder-at-campaign-event-photos/

Spike

Reaction score
gotta go after the liberal vote too - they won't vote for Hillary, they hate her for being owned by the corporations

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
I still Stand With Rand.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Spike

Reaction score
I still Stand With Rand.

I still don't trust him

a nut never falls too far from it's tree

but he's entertaining, I'll give you that

Paul: "Hillary needs one campaign plane just for her baggage"

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
I still don't trust him

a nut never falls too far from it's tree

but he's entertaining, I'll give you that

Paul: "Hillary needs one campaign plane just for her baggage"

Um yeah. Liberty and ending pointless wars not arming terrorists so we have to fight them later is real nuts.

Vis

Reaction score
Who's he shooting at?

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
hP3zFra.jpg

5uke09t.png

194892.png

Hillary is promising to get big money out of politics. And to help her get elected so she can do that, she is raising millions of dollars from Wall Street hedge fund managers. We wish we could say this is a joke but it's actually true.

Vis

Reaction score
He has a daddy problem

Spike

Reaction score
Um yeah. Liberty and ending pointless wars not arming terrorists so we have to fight them later is real nuts.

Rand Paul’s Brother: “No Difference” Between Rand And My Dad On Ideology

Rand Paul’s brother says that when it comes to ideology, there’s “no difference” between his brother, the Kentucky senator and Republican presidential candidate, and his father, the former congressman and three-time presidential candidate.

Ronnie Paul, the eldest son of the former congressman and sometimes-surrogate for his brother, was speaking with libertarian podcaster Israel Anderson. He said that both his brother and father held the same beliefs, there’s just a difference in the implementation of how to get there.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczy...-and-my-dad-on?utm_term=.wg5b3eXP3#.frWnWz693

Spike

Reaction score
ha ha!

Ted Cruz: Terror Attack on Golf Course Might Get Obama's Attention

"Twenty months from now, imagine a commander in chief who stands up with utter clarity and says 'we will destroy radical Islamic terrorism,'" Cruz said as he made the rounds in New Hampshire, which holds the first presidential primary.

"Imagine a president who stands with our allies, whether it is the U.K. or France. We all remember just a few months ago seeing over 40 world leaders walking arm in arm in solidarity with France against radical Islamic terrorism. Where, oh where, oh where was the United States of America?"

He added of the president's long-standing hobby: "If only the terrorists attacked a golf course. That might actually get the White House's attention

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Te...Obama-Islamic-terrorism/2015/04/21/id/639811/

Spike

Reaction score

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
Anyone else want to chip in to send Cruz to Syria to fight ISIS? When we defeat them, I think he should get first dibs on replacing
Asad.

Vis

Reaction score

Rand Paul’s Brother: “No Difference” Between Rand And My Dad On Ideology

Rand Paul’s brother says that when it comes to ideology, there’s “no difference” between his brother, the Kentucky senator and Republican presidential candidate, and his father, the former congressman and three-time presidential candidate.

Ronnie Paul, the eldest son of the former congressman and sometimes-surrogate for his brother, was speaking with libertarian podcaster Israel Anderson. He said that both his brother and father held the same beliefs, there’s just a difference in the implementation of how to get there.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczy...-and-my-dad-on?utm_term=.wg5b3eXP3#.frWnWz693

Rand Paul Is Losing His Father’s Base

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/rand-paul-is-losing-his-fathers-base/

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Spike

Reaction score
telling it like it is

Ted Cruz: Democrats home to 'liberal fascism'

WAUKEE, Iowa (CNN) —Sen. Ted Cruz argued Saturday that Democrats have become so extreme and "intolerant" of religious views that "there is no room for Christians in today's Democratic Party."

http://www.wisn.com/politics/ted-cruz-democrats-home-to-liberal-fascism/32577308

"There is a liberal fascism that is dedicated to going after believing Christians who follow the biblical teaching on marriage," the Texas Republican said in his speech before a Christian conservative audience in Waukee, Iowa.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
there is not room for anything that liberals disagree with.....those "open minded" fucktards

Spike

Reaction score
Ted Cruz: Obama has ‘inflamed’ racial tensions

Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas said Wednesday that President Obama has “inflamed racial tensions in this country” and that the Democrat has missed a prime opportunity to unify the nation.

Speaking at a forum hosted by the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce at The National Press Club, Mr. Cruz, a contender for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination, said the Obama administration has habitually divided the nation for political gain.

“I think he has not used his role as president to bring us together. He has exacerbated racial misunderstandings, racial tensions,” Mr. Cruz said.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/29/ted-cruz-obama-has-inflamed-racial-tensions/

-----------------------------------

Where's Hillary?

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Ted Cruz: Obama has ‘inflamed’ racial tensions

Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas said Wednesday that President Obama has “inflamed racial tensions in this country” and that the Democrat has missed a prime opportunity to unify the nation.

Speaking at a forum hosted by the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce at The National Press Club, Mr. Cruz, a contender for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination, said the Obama administration has habitually divided the nation for political gain.

“I think he has not used his role as president to bring us together. He has exacerbated racial misunderstandings, racial tensions,” Mr. Cruz said.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/29/ted-cruz-obama-has-inflamed-racial-tensions/

-----------------------------------

Where's Hillary?

He is stating the obvious that anyone with a pulse should agree with. Must be a whacko republican.