• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Teams biggest weakness

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
There's a lot of good points made in this thread. Tomlin isn't going anywhere as his neck will remain attached to his shoulders, so to speak. TJ will be a BIG improvement. Add in the Roockies with more experience and we are looking tougher. I still ILB depth or starter is a need but looking at where we are in the calander vs season, we will be fortunate to get a quality depth signing if even that.

Salute the nation

If Tomlin isn't going anywhere, neither is this team if the Patriots stand in our way.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
If Tomlin isn't going anywhere, neither is this team if the Patriots stand in our way.

Not as long as Br*dy and Belicheat draw a paycheck in New England, no. Next time we play them we might as well all go to the game with bags on our heads. Maybe that would get Tombert's attention.

coupon

Reaction score
Honestly, I could give zero ***** about number of yards allowed or 3rd down conversions allowed. The things that are more important to me, in order, are PPG, INT's and Sacks. The last two are close to each other, but far behind PPG at which we were pretty good. Being just a little better in either, I think, helps the defense, significantly.

We allowed less than 17 points 7 times. Another 2 games were less than 20. I didn't check other teams, but that doesn't appear too shabby.

In the five games we lost during the regular season, we allowed 34, 30, 27, 21 and 35 points. In the first four of those games, we scored less than 17 points. Even if the D plays better in those four games, do we still win when scoring less than 17 points? Seems unlikely for the first two.

thats not alot of *****, in fact, thats no ***** at all

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app