• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tank Dell shot (released from hospital expected to make a full recovery)

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
A sixteen year old shoots 10 people at the event .............. 12th mass shooting in Florida this year .........f...ing nutz
Doesn't hold a candle to Chicago.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Never will understand the mentality behind going to a club while packing a firearm

Anymore days, you need to for self defense.

Better yet, stay the **** outA the clubs.

Salute the nation

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
Anymore days, you need to for self defense.

Better yet, stay the **** outA the clubs.

Salute the nation
If you feel you need to defend yourself with a gun at a social event ......... stay the fuckk home

Host your own weapons free party ...... I know I know .....where is the fun in that

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
If you feel you need to defend yourself with a gun at a social event ......... stay the fuckk home

Host your own weapons free party ...... I know I know .....where is the fun in that
Problem with this is it isn’t showing just to be club related. A lot of these outdoor events are having idiots shoot up the place. So people would have to do a lot of home dwelling.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score

I get what you're saying, but young adults today are desensitized to the point that I have to worry about my safety just going to the gas station or Walmart. Couple that with all of the illegals getting dumped on our doorsteps and crime rates rising, I don't go anywhere without my CC.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

Yinz need to come on down to the US to understand why we’re always in support of concealed carry. The street behind my backyard had a shooting and casualty last week.

Kids today are not afraid to open fire in public. We have an influx of illegal immigrants, gang activity in every major metro area, etc.

Not that I ever fear for my safety. I kinda grew up in the ghetto lol. So the shock and pearl clutching is always funny to observe with the suburban/pampered folk.

/political rant done

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I get what you're saying, but young adults today are desensitized to the point that I have to worry about my safety just going to the gas station or Walmart. Couple that with all of the illegals getting dumped on our doorsteps and crime rates rising, I don't go anywhere without my CC.
Same. Seems every other week there is a shooting in areas I tend to frequent on my days off

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Wouldn’t surprise me that there will be a mass shooting at an NFL game sooner than later.

I know there is security, but I also know there are ways to beat that part of entering a stadium.

When you have adolescent minds carrying a grown up’s (maturity-wise) weapon, you will have wrongful useage.

Salute the nation

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Wouldn’t surprise me that there will be a mass shooting at an NFL game sooner than later.

I know there is security, but I also know there are ways to beat that part of entering a stadium.

When you have adolescent minds carrying a grown up’s (maturity-wise) weapon, you will have wrongful useage.

Salute the nation
Our society is ****** and it ain't coming back anytime soon.

Stay trained and well armed.

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I just walk around with a duck sitting on my head. Everyone leaves me alone.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
I just walk around with a duck sitting on my head. Everyone leaves me alone.
1200px-Gavia_immer_-Minocqua%2C_Wisconsin%2C_USA_-swimming-8.jpg

In Canada you would use a loon
Loonar

Steelmann

Reaction score
I call it the video game generation. In my day there was hours spent on pinball,Pac-Man,ping pong,shooting pool.

Many young people spend hour after hour on these violent video games of today killing and raping their way to fun. The realism and violence on these games nowadays are something else.

Couple that with every detective show on all tv/streaming showing unsolved murders,rape,murders nonstop. Feature length movies…,I mean how many violent deaths are shown nonstop? They say children’s cartoons shows are 60% violence.

Just how many killings a year are shown on some type of screens a year? No wonder our kids are desensitized to killing.

This is why organized sports,activities is so important to children from young on. Keep them busy.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Oh than you societal expert. Good thing we have an intellectual like yourself to explain everything the ills society.
Instead of mocking other's opinions, why don't you weigh in on the subject?

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
Instead of mocking other's opinions, why don't you weigh in on the subject?
I guess you missed it: That bozo follows me from here to eternity trying to "mock" me. But never mind all that. He's now a societal expert. One thing I _DO_ realize it's not the "rap culture" that's causing all of our shootings, or movies, or video games. Show me a shooter with two good parents. I bet you'll have trouble.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
I guess you missed it: That bozo follows me from here to eternity trying to "mock" me. But never mind all that. He's now a societal expert. One thing I _DO_ realize it's not the "rap culture" that's causing all of our shootings, or movies, or video games. Show me a shooter with two good parents. I bet you'll have trouble.
I've known Bleeder for 24 years, and he's no bozo I can tell you that much. He can be a bit of a prick though, but that's why most of us like the fella. :)

Blaming Video games, rap music, etc. is too shallow of a pool when trading the waters of what ails our society. I blame us Gen-X'ers for being the kindler & gentler parents raising kids in timeout rather than whooping their *****. We were ignored generationally so we raised our kids spoiled and feeling exceptional. I'm painting with a wide brush here, but you get the gist. There are many, many contributing factors that influence culture and generations into what we see today.