• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taco Charlton

diver

Reaction score
For you draft guys, where does this guy project? Do you think he could play OLB? I have watched a number of Michigan games and the guy always makes some plays.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I watched the bowl game last night (God bless insomnia). Dude looks real. Can't help but wonder how much better he is being on the line at the same time as that other beast who just broke the all time sack record at Tennessee, whose name I can't remember.

Still, I would look at him for real.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Unless the Steelers change their scheme, I don't believe he's a fit.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Unless the Steelers change their scheme, I don't believe he's a fit.

I was thinking the same thing due to his size (6'5", 272). But then I looked at Bud's size coming out of Kentucky (6'4", 267). So, maybe he could make the conversion.

scstillerfan

Reaction score
I think the Steelers need to draft the best pass rusher available, and use hybrid schemes as they already do. Bud already demonstrated he can play DE when needed.

I hate to use the Cheaters as an example of anything, but they have done this for years.

mdk2

Reaction score
I want Derek Barnett. Dude is relentless and a beast. I think he's going to be the real deal at the NFL level.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I want Derek Barnett. Dude is relentless and a beast. I think he's going to be the real deal at the NFL level.

He won't be there at 1-32