• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Suggs & Dumerville.....stats tonight......

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Took awhile but I think the chlorox finally ate through on t-drizzle. What happened to dumberville? Glad our OL did the JOB they did last night. What once was a HUGE weakness is now a stregnth.

Salute the nation

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
That says more about the Steelers O-line than it does about them. A solid A+ Steelers performance.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Both of those guys have disappeared in big games... the Ratbirds don't have enough alternate rushers to have good teams not scheme those two into oblivion

insaniti

Contributor
Reaction score
Both of those guys have disappeared in big games... the Ratbirds don't have enough alternate rushers to have good teams not scheme those two into oblivion

Not to mention both are up there in age and don't have half of the work ethic that Harrison has, and he is still a shell of his former self (despite how well he's playing at the moment).

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
I'm glad Suggs was shut out, but it's sad in a way since he was one of those guys you loved to hate, but also a guy who helped make this a great rivalry with his play and his mouth.