• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stillers Vs Iggles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
This is worse than the Lions game. Sloppy play. Guys getting pushed around. No QB play at all.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Hubbard is a POS of course he is a Tomlin favorite, position flexibility.

yeah, he has enough flexibility to get bent over and ****** in under 2 secs

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Who the hell said Monday could give Berry a run for his money

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
That's a nice tackle

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
This game hurts my heart

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I hate pre-season. It's painful to watch. I'd rank watching paint dry more exciting.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Vaughn looks way more composed this week. When he has time

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I hate pre-season. It's painful to watch. I'd rank watching paint dry more exciting.

This is why I only go to preseason games if I get free tickets.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
My god that was awful. Just hold joint practices for rookies and guys trying to make the team. This is really a ripoff for fans going to see this garbage. I do think we need to see our back up ab with our starters on offense to get a true feel for addressing back up qb.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
if hey had just gotten Case Keenum when he was available.....

BurghThing

Reaction score
The real question is, which does the Steeler organization hold in more disdain, the ticket buying public who paid real American dollars to watch these preseason **** shows, or the backup QB position?

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Don't care if this is preseason mean nothing game. How as a coaching staff do you get players to buy into what you want this team to be , when the body language on the field hints to no coaching during training camp. hen you see three players stand out and the rest could easily be let go tomorrow, you have to scratch your head in what motivates Tomlin and his philosophy getting a team ready for the season. What can he learn from tapes from two games that have shown very little. How do you grades players when they can't tackle, they can't cover and they can't show any desire to make this team. If all we have is one line first teamers than what happens during the year when players get banged up. We were a fumble away from playing in a championship game and we look like the Browns in two games.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Don't care if this is preseason mean nothing game. How as a coaching staff do you get players to buy into what you want this team to be , when the body language on the field hints to no coaching during training camp. hen you see three players stand out and the rest could easily be let go tomorrow, you have to scratch your head in what motivates Tomlin and his philosophy getting a team ready for the season. What can he learn from tapes from two games that have shown very little. How do you grades players when they can't tackle, they can't cover and they can't show any desire to make this team. If all we have is one line first teamers than what happens during the year when players get banged up. We were a fumble away from playing in a championship game and we look like the Browns in two games.

How old are you?

Steelz

Reaction score
We were a fumble away from playing in a championship game and we look like the Browns in two games.

Do you even remember last year's pre-season?? And that was with our stars actually playing.. defensive wise this is the best I've seen our starting defense look in a long time during the pre-season. And if you think Landry Jones looks bad now, i dont think he even completed his first pass til like the 3rd pre-season game last year. If we looked that bad last year in the pre-season and made it a game away from the AFC championship then I have a pretty good feeling about this year's team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.